Hating DFW

>hating DFW

is there anything more psud? oh wait, I know

>praising DFW

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lHYW0tMlCi
medium.com/@devonprice/a-brief-on-hideous-things-about-david-foster-wallace-72034b20de94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having an opinion is the biggest mistake pseuds tend to make.

I will never not laugh at the greatly deserved ridicule of this hack fraud. DFW will be remembered by posterity as the most incompetent snake oil salesman western literature has ever produced.

The only sincere act of his life was when he kicked away the chair. His life was nothing but a series of ironies and lies predicated on the the joke that is new sincerity. The big punchline was the creaking of the rafter and the piss trickling down his leg to the floor.

his epiphany that the only viable thing for him to do was to kill himself was the best thing to happen to literature in 30 years since he began writing because behind all the self aware gimmicks and self help books and the drugs and the audience pussy there was no discernible talent

Ok but in all seriousness, I noticed that only pseuds have strong opinions about DFW. Either they couldn't get through IJ and need to protect their identity as an intellectual by declaring him a privilged white male hack, or they boast about being able to recognize his talent.

>Harold Bloom
He doesn't count, we don't actually know what he thinks of DFW other than his lack of discernible talent.

I want to see her mouth stuffed with a black cock

Good opinion

I'd settle for a dank footpücci
Did DFW's wife really write this? She knew him better than most.

DFW wrote it himself ironically. It was his suicide note.

He was successful and had women and money. Aren't those enough to fill the gap? Why did he anhero?

Infinite Jest is only popular because it has an amazing name.

oh yeah yeah

>women
behold the much talked about "audience pussy"

I wouldn't fuck those broads with your dick

Attached: 1491398538991.jpg (492x387, 203K)

Left is cute with crazy eyes. Imagine the blowjob

I just love imagining some deeply effected person who has been made wretched and ghoulish from their loathing of David Foster Wallace

Bet those cliterary squirters have some dank tootsies stankin up their shoesies

"Stephen King is Cervantes when compared with David Foster Wallace."

Attached: Remember Cannon Pictures.jpg (628x314, 18K)

"David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest is the most disappointing thing to enter my home since my son"

Attached: 04-encounter.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 40K)

Why are her hands so huge?

big hands big dick

High T big hands big clit female. She even has a male hairline.

what a bitter and soul-curdling post

>Having an opinion on opinions about some writer
>Talking about having read DFW
>Reading DFW
>Reading
faggot

What did you think they'd look like? Supermodels?

>having no opinion on DFW because you haven't read him because you don't read
now THAT is a true patrician

>Ok but in all seriousness, I noticed that only pseuds have strong opinions about DFW. Either they couldn't get through IJ and need to protect their identity as an intellectual by declaring him a privilged white male hack, or they boast about being able to recognize his talent.

wow it's almost like those are just two opposite opinions, a dialectic in which everyone is trapped somewhere in the middle, meaningless.

Only pseuds will disagree with this

Bloom was just mad that David called his writing "turgid".
He's not wrong!

based pasta

Haven't read anything he has written, only listened that one commencement speech.
Him killing himself really undermines his own message. He even talks about suicide on that speech. Of course we never know what inside his head killed him, but not taking life advice from suiciders seems like good hygiene to me.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lHYW0tMlCi

wtf is going on
is this the average Yea Forums poster?
in a way i hope so, but i have my doubts. i suspect he's putting on an act

I can respect when someone like bloom hates on DFW because he actually cares about books and shit.
But when all the 20 something university thots criticize DFW it always comes off as passive aggressive and an attack on him for being white and a man, not the actual content of the books he wrote. It seems all so transparently insecure. You score 10 points every time a white girl uses the word "bro' passively aggressively to describe DFW

Reminder that DFW decided it was worth getting his literary legacy #metoo'd for these 4/10s
medium.com/@devonprice/a-brief-on-hideous-things-about-david-foster-wallace-72034b20de94

pretty sure he killed himself to avoid it.
this is why Marry Karr tried to shift the blame when Junot Diaz took the hit.

You are a sick pervert and you have been brainwashed.

He was a depressed asshole that wanted Karr and any of his gfs to be his idealized mother. When they didn't match his ideal he lashed out

Attached: 1550896270051.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

based and redpilled!

Based

Honestly dont know if he is a white trying to pass as a black or an authetic black person talking.

That's absolutely a white guy

Based

Attached: soypilled.png (1347x643, 818K)