I've always wanted to write parody articles. There's just something fun about doing it. Anyone else?

I've always wanted to write parody articles. There's just something fun about doing it. Anyone else?

Is there any website where you can submit parody articles for publication? As far as I know, websites like The Onion and Clickhole only rely on paid staff to write their articles.

Attached: ss (2019-02-22 at 10.03.17).png (403x403, 53K)

I've never written any articles, but here are some headlines you can use which I wrote myself:
>"Dying teenager disappointed after favourite rock singer plays song off new album during surprise hospital visit."
>"Social Singularity: Two-sentence bio of world's most oppressed twenty-two year-old now more complex than corresponding Starbucks order."
>"Social engineering failure blamed for devastating journalism collapse."
>"Hopeless fatass declares cheat day on first afternoon of new diet."
>"Man who brought girlfriend to poker night denied parole."
>"New app let's users forge identity through completely arbitrary metrics."
"Progressive Prison: Warden declares equal access to shower rape regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, or interest in being raped."

I liked the first and fifth

>Heroic Anonymous Image Board Poster Changes Course of Man's Life
>"It was like he was speaking directly to my soul," OP says

>"Hopeless fatass declares cheat day on first afternoon of new diet."
Literally my life.

''Woman rebelling against fascist beauty standards suffers shortage of catcallers to lecture''
or
''Man Going His Own Way desperately searches for women to avoid''

I like those. They pair nicely too.

>“Study finds having sex in high school is actually pretty cool, except when it ruins your and your parents’ life.”
>“Shocking Pew Research: 86% of insane women consider keying ex-boyfriend’s truck ‘sometimes or often justified.’”

Have you thought about creating your own website with (((wix.com)))?

Not sure if you're being serious or not, but no I wouldn't want to do that. I'd just like to submit parody articles every so often relating to current news or politics or whatever.

It would be cool if there were a website like The Onion but where you could anonymously submit your own joke articles for publication.

I doubt they take submissions, but Babylon Bee is a pretty funny site in the same vein as the onion, but with a milder conservative perspective.

The second one is perfect

>local welfare recipient waits on the sidelines of NFL open tryout. Sources say he is "holding out" for a more attractive signing bonus. The man reportedly throws a "tight spiral" and has had enough of the coach's "amateur calls".

".... "No, mainstream media outlets do not have a problem with opinionated headlines" ... traffic at 8 .... "

"Defense Attorney Secretly Disappointed That All His Clients Have Been Innocent"

"Highway superintendent tells mayor: 'It's my way or another that I may find acceptable!'"

>Laid off journalist planning damning expose of coal mine where he now works.

Attached: CDVDnfYWEAAaAvm.jpg (480x480, 30K)

"Detective growing bored with serial killer's recent murders"

/g/ here. been thinking of making an onion style site but where users can submit their own articles.

think anyone would use it?

I'll edit it if you pay me

I’ll make the logo

The only funny thing in this thread is OP thinking he can make it.

If you're serious, let's do it.

Could be a really fun project.

You have discord?

There are dozens of parody news sites, but they're all effectively just trying their hardest to be The Onion. Or they're overtly ideological and their "satire" is little more than virtue signalling and soapboxing. Which isn't to say there aren't good non-Onion parody sites out there, but it takes a bit of digging.

thehardtimes is pretty good. I hate punk music and still laugh.

kek

Cracked used to have contests from their users. Of course they also haven't been relevant in a decade.

"Literature board browsing comics advised "Don't quit your day job."

These are good.

Check out Dagger magazine

Isnt that some scam hide bullshit?