Only 30 books allowed senpai!

>Only 30 books allowed senpai!

you know she's right

Attached: true.jpg (1196x627, 224K)

there's only like 20 good books anyway

what

Nope. Can't stand faggy e-readers or pdfs. Give me something tactile.

yeah i'll give you something tactile:

my DICK _l_!!!!

yeah get that fucking penis on your mouth bitch!!!! tactile my fucking ASS, you are a FAGGOT if you waste money with physical books, nerd

How many times can you make this thread? Does it really result in posts which are consistently novel and entertaining? I don't get it?

and how many have you read more than once?

Attached: m4.jpg (700x870, 35K)

Haven't read it but i doubt everything in the book was intended as a one size fits all. If you're an academic and have tons of books that you know you'll be referencing then yes keep them, and maybe focus more on different goals.

Really though most people here won't read most books they buy a second time, and they will just stay on their shelf as some trophy that they read something. I don't see the point honestly.

>you have to go back

The purpose of a book is to be displayed Mitsubishi. Let me conjure an aura of culture in my dingy dwellings.

>all these neckbeards that don't want to clean out their basements even though that lit degree was 10 years ago

Attached: 1521600159813.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>Only 30 neighbors are allowed
Clean your local lebensraum

>30 books
WTF
limit should be 300

ONLY 30 BOOKS!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 2F967931-98B9-461D-9C6B-6729E9BDF0AF.jpg (450x332, 20K)

You are very right user, what is the proper path to true appreciation?

Japanese books are tiny, so she means more like 20 big fat gaijin books.

i don't vaguely approve of ms cleanup anymore

books take up too much space yeah she's right

>tfw some other user creates my kondo-Sama threads
Based

thats more than most people read in a lifetime so i have no problem.

I don't recall asking for advice from a woman. How many books have the great authors owned? I value their opinion much more than a literal who Nip woman.

Besides, something like pic related could hold 60+ books, is unobtrusive, and can be used as a table for other things.

Attached: HW7510_Low_Bookshelf_bookcase_Nadeau-Furniture-Store.jpg (638x640, 62K)

This site attracts mentally ill people who are desperate for attention. Ideally that’s why there are mods.

Nuking that shitty nation twice definitely was not enough

You could fit every really good book into the corner of a small room if you had several tall bookcases, so why limit yourself to 30? Do you need that space for your dildo collection or something?

I doubt there are more than 500 outstanding works of literature.

Why is her chin so asymmetric?

I watched a clip of this yesterday and it made me want to puke