Do you know any books that use text in a creative way instead of just having walls of text page after page?

Do you know any books that use text in a creative way instead of just having walls of text page after page?
For example leaving blank pages on purpose, using two columns of text per page, using different fonts etc

Attached: 651_spread1.jpg (400x348, 71K)

Cyberpositive by 0rphan drift.

House of Leaves

I hate books that do that.
It’s asinine.

my book desu. i make use of images like Sebald, and on the kindle version there will even be gifs, and i'm in the process of learning how to code so i can code a text based game that will become a book

Mallarmé's Un Coup de Dés
Appolinaire's many calligrams
Queneau's Ten Thousand Billion Poems

That's the only one I know.
Also, fuck all Truant parts.

While Tristram Shandy definitely doesn't do it to the degree that certain contemporary books do, it is the or a prototypical example

Yeah, the Navidson parts were pretty good. Basically just spoopy greentext tier, but still fun to read and kind of addictive. I feel like it did benefit somehow from having a frame story I guess, but the Truant story just seemed so edgy and cringey

This. Can't believe this wasn't the first rec that sprung to my mind.

the raw shark texts

reading The Tunnel, its not like that throughout but so far plenty of unusual formats, including a penis and balls made out of words

stuff by anthony burgess

the books of Geronimo Stilton

b s johnson - House Mother Normal

How does an infantile gesture like that add to the body of literature? Insisting on a visual component to the novel, yet the visuals can only amount to very the basic or in-your-face.

can't sass the Gass

Alasdair Gray - Lanark, maybe

>Use text in a creative way

This is worse than judging a book by it's cover.

Attached: IMG_5405.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Everything about this book sounds fucking retarded

Fanged Noumena

you sound boring.