Hi. I'm looking for a book which contains all morals. Can anyone help me out?

Hi. I'm looking for a book which contains all morals. Can anyone help me out?

Attached: 52063669_10103590422491397_5001714639982034944_n.jpg (960x641, 79K)

Finnegans Wake

based unironically

>"I think we would look for somebody who is maybe not of the same gender that I am, and maybe someone who might be a couple of years younger than me, and somebody who can take the progressive banner as vice president and carry it all over this county to help us with our agenda, and help us to rally the American people"
>tfw he meant contrapoints this whole time
>tfw he realizes gender is but a social construct
Bernie Sanders really is the most progressive candidate.

Moby Dick is bretty gud

so's Gormenghast, in a kind of weird way

I love contrapoints

I admire Contra but like all trannies, he (yes, he, despite performing as a woman his mind still operates the way it did before transitioning) seems to spend way too much mental energy on building an aesthetic framework that justifies being transgender. Identity is just a spook.

Contra was based before he fell into his delusions. I don't understand the whole tranny thing. When a schizo rants about how the CIA is using radiation to poison his minds no one believes it and rightfully put him on a mental institution, providing meds and care for him. Yet, a tranny actually believes that he, an obvious male creature, is actually a female creature. Everybody is suppose to go in with the delusion and pretend they can actually pass as women.

Can you fucking nerdy white guys shut the fuck up? No one gives a fuck about your ignorant bitching about how much you hate trans people. Modern science disagrees with you, transgender identity is widely accepted in the scientific and medical community.

Lol you sound like a raging tranny. Dabbing on your and Contrapoint's graves when you finally off yourselves.

this fag is clever to use dim purple lighting in his videos to hide all his obvious male features to his dumb fanbase.

Attached: file.png (660x379, 587K)

holy... he was chadlite

Good thread OP. Contrapoints is too manly though, not trap enough. Also (s)he is pretty dumb and only the image of what a dumb person thinks ab intelligent person looks like.

Attached: 1550702134885.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

I had no idea Contra was such a qt before giving into his/her/zyrconium anal addiction.

Not touching this debate, but you may have just silenced a strong black women for all you know.

Gr8 b8 m8, a bit too obvious, but it's straight to the point unlike Contrapoints.

Based and bluepilled

if trannies are so good, then why arent we allowed to criticise them?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.04.03 PM.png (484x364, 170K)

Stop replying seriously to a shit thread, you're spoonfeeding shitposters.

transgenderism= kingdom of the antichrist

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.07.56 PM.png (798x402, 348K)

This

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.10.45 PM.png (286x390, 136K)

>Inb4 the children with leukemia retort
Fucking brainlets

because they're mentally ill

Attached: 1550781862218.jpg (1125x2203, 1.11M)

You're like a caricature of the exact sort of people Contrapoints makes videos about. Incels and moron white nationalists from /pol/. It's fucking pathetic.

Transgenderism is not a 'mental illness', but a deliberate ideological program of cultural subversion.

shook

In this day and age, being gay or transgender is nothing but the epitome of consumerism and conformity. if you want to 'stick it to the man' in a cultural marxist dystopia in which the rightful place of 'the man' has been usurped by a 300lbs blue haired Queer(tm) genderblob, being white and straight is the way to go. I like the term 'cultural marxism', because it pisses all the right people off. Fascism is the ultimate form of anarchist punk rock counterculture lifestyle brand. I mean there is nothing sexier/more dangerous or transgressive than fascism.

>another thread where people argue about transsexuality

Attached: imbored.jpg (500x285, 33K)

Being transgender is the ultimate act of cowardice and an abdication of responsibility for the future. When you transition, you are helping build a better future you're just sacrificing the rest of your life for a decade of utterly deprave hedonism; you won't be surrounded by your friends and children when you die, you'll be alone in some gutter or motel room right before you OD or shoot yourself when you realize that you've thrown away. Trans people don't have families, or actual friends, or any connection to their culture or people, just rootless cosmopolitanism and degeneracy.

Attached: 1550571960882.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

>People who most likely have never encountered a transsexual arguing about transsexuality

Your average trans is not like the blue-haireds you see on tumblr, they're literally just people who want to blend in and live normal lives

I mean, I have nothing against transsexuality in theory, but in practice, all (100%) of trannies are insufferable TO A MAN.

Be understanding user, being trans is probably one of the hardest things someone can be. You have to accept you will never have anything resembling a normal or conventional life, isn't that what we all want?

>morals
Spooky. Read, you know who.

It's a plot to subvert society, promote atomization, destroy freedom of speech and make us all into quarry for corporate social engineering.

Different poster here, I actually have no problem accepting transgenders, but gender dysphoria increasingly seems to have a social as well as biological component. So while I feel that its important to help people through the experience without making their lives any harder. It is also important not to celebrate gender dysphoria in a way that would increase its prevalence.

how

>CULTURAL MARXISM
stopped reading there.

>please be accepting of a group that are supported by political fanatics that in turn are rarely accepting of any views contrary to their own
how about no. quid pro quo.

the qu'aran

A lot of trans people hate those political fanatics too user

I like how the word cultural marxism has clear connotations of undermining social hierarchies. It's like you're trying to say you like that we live in a male dominated patriarchal society and I didn't even need to point that out. You're just mad at trans people because you see them as men who are shifting to the opposing team, who you probably wish would just shut the fuck up and stop calling out rapists in the me-too movement, and how you wish black people would just shut the fuck up about police violence and the racist drug war, etc. You're absolute scum, your shitty ideology will never be anything more than a shit stain on the underwear of society.

So you are, dare I say, pissed off?

think of all the intrusive legal, social and propaganda mechanisms that have to be put in place in order to make your hedonistic utopia of total 'freedom' possible. shitlibs just want to replace the diffused authority of the traditional patriarchal family, religion and community with the absolute authority of the globohomo state and total atomisation.

>So you are, dare I say, pissed off?
No, I'm laughing at your stupidity.

They are in the minority. Most of them support it.

Not really, I've met a lot of trans women and most of them would give anything to just be normal women and disregard those people

Classic "this thing you say leftists do doesn't exist, but if it does, then you deserve it."

Have you considered that the "minority" doesn't announce their dismorphia to everyone? Normal people don't make their mental illnesses a part of their social identity

>men who are shifting to the opposing team,

BINGO. it's men doing political (and sexual) opportunism all the way down. a trendy victim identity goes a long way when it comes to covering up one's sexual misdeeds and abuse of women.

So you're not going to admit that there's a disparity between your shallow fringe rhetoric about hating trans people and the fact that all your equivocation is actually about tiptoeing around the fact that you're just mad that you can't be a massive piece of shit to other human beings by keeping them oppressed?

based idiot

Imagine believing this

Attached: 1550550525469.png (633x726, 194K)

No, both of you are gaslighting. What client of a political patron wouldn't support the patron that gave them more power and status? It's silly, and both of you know it.

You can even see this everywhere you look on the net. A few years back when cripplechan got hacked, the mod and janny emails were released for /leftypol/ and nearly all the hotpockets there were trans. Similar stuff happened over on the revleft forums as well. Some of the largest lgbt and trans subplebbits contain hundreds (probably thousands, if you count lurkers) of trans people. Then you have the stuff in real life with the barrage of pro-trans media. These mythical SJW-haters among the trans are in a small minority.

Fuck fundies reeeeeeeee

Quit your fucking whining. No wonder you barely got any replies, no one wants to argue with someone advocating for mental illness. Get help

No I just hate crypto-christians without the good parts of Christ's teachings.

>A tankie board with people who praise stalin is comprised of trannies

Attached: 38.jpg (190x187, 30K)

muh politically correct victim lifestyle is actually subversive and edgy despite being aggressively promoted by all major corporations

>Contra makes videos of people who think he's a loser
Yeah, so? I'm not at risk of becoming a suicide statistic.

If you want to talk about oppression and political control, we can talk about the comparison between black crime statistics and actual police incidents against blacks. The former completely dwarfs the latter in importance and events, while the latter is amplified in the media (many times finding out later it was overblown), and while the former is shouted down by morons such as yourself as "racist". The same thing with your "me too" situation. The amount of left wing hollywood types that were caught up in it dwarfs any non-leftists (same thing happens in gamergate), yet there was never any discussion about that because your side has a mosaic of identity control to spin any bad situation you guys create into an outcome that blames the other side.

Then there is whole ignoring of various major issues within the LGBT community. Like the fact that the CDC statistics show them as the primary spreaders of sexual diseases. It was GRIDs before it was AIDs for a reason. Then there is whole issue with political activism within psychiatry, and shoving trans issues in young kids' faces such that we now have young boys performing at strip clubs, and this is considered "good" by your political side.

The only bad person here is you.

>they're literally just people who want to blend in and live normal lives
Yes, once they are doing the transition. Because when they first decided to get into it, they decide for something that's the opposite of "blending in."

I'm friends with guys who transitioned. I think it's mostly guys who don't function as men and also see that pretty girls have privilege / being admired / are desired, and they want something of that cake. Having nothing to love, they decide to become a girl.

Moldbug type analysis is right.
>Cthulhu swims slowly ... but he always swims to the left.
Hegels history is a degeneration of rules and can't be reverted. But contrary to the right-winged perspective, trans-acceptance is a good thing and - more generally - we're more free than in the past for the decay and that's good.
The SJW's are just over-correcting idiots. Their tyranny is hell, but their goal will be considered positive a few generations after it's reached.
On the flipside, of course the West is weakend by the process, as a Westerner it's of course somewhat sad that the West won't survive the Arab and Chinese influences/transformation of the West itself.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 10K)

There isn't just one moral system. There are several. Usually each long living culture has its own moral system and a religious tradition build around it.

if your politics is based on getting even don't complain when the pendulum swings back

I used to be sympathetic to trans people, when there were just some odd autist here and there on imageboards but when the lamestream media started shilling 24/7 for the whole rigamaroo I was forced to become virulentlently transphobic out of sheer contrarianism. I don't like to feel like i'm being brainwashed

I now see that you can read OP's post like that, but when I read it I took it for granted that he's aware that there are many moral systems (many "morals") and he's asking for a book that contains all of those
>Hi. I'm looking for a book which contains all morals. Can anyone help me out?

Yes, it need courage to go trans, just like it takes courage to do anything that outcasts you.
>Be understanding user, TATTOOING A SPIDER ALL OVER YOUR FACE is probably one of the hardest things someone can be. You have to accept you will never have anything resembling a normal or conventional life, isn't that what we all want?

he's not asking for any book at all. it's a shitpost to bait people with a picture, which is almost 90% of the thread. he knows fully well there is no such book, and really there couldn't be: you'd have to count not just philosphical theories of morality, but also every culture's moral laws through history. it's a troll post.

Being trans isn't a mental illness. Society makes trans people feel like shit because of exactly the sort of shit breath snakes in this thread, and if you look at studies on trans suicide that's what it confirms. Except, as we've pointed out, you don't care about that because YOU see trans people as a threat to your stupid artificial hierarchy, when trans people are actually just following their natural instincts of preferred identity.

>lets subvert civilization just to make 0.01% of the population feel better about themselves!

Now you're moving the goal post. I point out a flaw in your perspective, and you say "but you can't make me care!" That's right, I can't, and that's why you'll never be anything more than a piece of shit in my eyes.

Well "morals" are the elements of a moral system. And the morals of these moral systems can be incompatible between each other. If you listed all morals then many would be mutually exclusive. I can't really read OP any other way. It kind of implies there is only one coherent moral system that encompasses all morals.

>he's asking for a book that contains all of those
I don't think there exists a book that accurately describes all of the major moral systems. And as far as I can see the few non-shitpost books posted as replies in this thread each deal with specific set of morals.

>only leftists can follow their natural instincts of preferred identity

Your preferred identity subsists on feeling superior to others.

I care about more important things than 'tolerance' and shallow hedonism I care about Eternity. I see the system(capitalism+social media+social engineering) wants to ground us all into a single mass of wheelchair bound polyamorous blobs with pink hair devoid culture and identity, no gender, no past and no future a mass of idiot consumers, existing in the stupor of perfect 'equality'. Trannies are freaks and they will never have a normal life, not that there's anything wrong with that but that just how it goes, in tribal societies they often fulfill the sacred role of shamans, precisely because they are abnormal.

You don't have access to my feelings to know anything, so your statement is meaningless. What you have said that in your posts is that it is ok for you to overthrow whatever perceived hierarchies you see, while allowing for the group that is doing the overthrowing to be the only one with agency. You are trying to portray this as a moral case, when it is quite clear you are politically motivated (and perhaps motivated by revenge as noted by another user).

This is your brain on kermit.

once you accept the principle that ''bias'' is always bad, you can only end with a completely homogenized society in which all other beliefs are effaced in the name of 'tolerance'

1)
>I care about more important things than 'tolerance' and shallow hedonism I care about Eternity. I see the system(capitalism+social media+social engineering) wants to ground us all into a single mass of wheelchair bound polyamorous blobs with pink hair devoid culture and identity, no gender, no past and no future a mass of idiot consumers, existing in the stupor of perfect 'equality'.

That's your own opinion, and your characterizations of leftists are entirely stereotype based. You're so wrapped up in stupid ideologies like religion, nationalism, sexism, whatever, you've made it your identity to see others as opposing you, and now YOU need the world to fall in line with your stupid ideological preferences. It's not really the other way around, leftists just want you to fuck off.

2)
>Trannies are freaks and they will never have a normal life, not that there's anything wrong with that but that just how it goes, in tribal societies they often fulfill the sacred role of shamans, precisely because they are abnorm

This is just purely affective language designed to hurt people, which isn't surprising in the least. It's your defense mechanism to protect your stupid, shallow ideology.

Extremely ironic coming from you of all people

good lord how are you so self unaware

Why are you obsessed with the identity of the board owner when the board itself barely talks about LGBTQ shit if at all?

Attached: 2A08C8F6-08D1-4E67-8FDE-472B7A858A40.png (1338x974, 39K)

How do you quantify non-material possessions, such as connections/power ect

You don't.

It is a rough diagram to prove a point senpai. What you are referring to which is social capital does exist but is really hard to quantify

Where does that power come from?

The human mind.

>Hegels history is a degeneration of rules and can't be reverted. But contrary to the right-winged perspective, trans-acceptance is a good thing and - more generally - we're more free than in the past for the decay and that's good
What the accommodation of trans people requires make s the vast majority of the population less free.

At some point that influence will be translated into spending of money and/or resources.

I'm not sure how you think I'm "obsessed" from mentioning them in one line. I actually defended them and the other hotpockets on cripple/pol/ at the time of the doxing, because I hate seeing the more sociopathic members of /pol/ and /cow/ go after people who are already probably on edge. The use of that example was talking about the amounts of trans people on the far left potentially owing something to their political patrons. Perhaps I should have cleared up and split my paragraph better to make it more clear.

>less free.
Less free to do what?

Of daying "kys trannie"

>now YOU need the world to fall in line with your stupid ideological preferences. It's not really the other way around, leftists just want you to fuck off.
Not really. If you look at every aspect of leftist rhetoric you can see that they have nothing more than domination on their minds. As much as they pat themselves on the back for "believing in language," they really only see it as means to achieve greater control.

social network theory

>alking about the amounts of trans people on the far left potentially owing something to their political patrons
What do you mean by political patrons? If anything LGBTQ became a left wing issue because the right rejected it in the first place. LGBT rights in UK started rolling when some of them helped the trade unions out during the mine closure.

To speak freely, associate freely, hold their own beliefs. The presence of trans people requires so many changes to the fabric of society in ways that further control the majority that accommodating them is a waste at best. This is true even if, as I do believe, that the decision to transition is based on a great deal of personal suffering. Individuals who can't see beyond their own body shouldn't be deciding the course of society.

It really seems like the left has found the demographic best suited to sit in the center of its shiny panopticon.

Describe reality accurately and express opinions contrary to the progressive party line.

Library of Babel has literally the definitive book of morals and ethics.

Attached: Red-Book.jpg (725x448, 364K)

I'm extremely anti idpol, but the sincerely best person I know has gender dysmorphia. I simply don't CARE about their gender identity. Assuming that every person with gender dysmorphia is some sort of subversive concious agent for a leftist agenda is fucking retarded and is EXACTLY the sort of idpol garbage that's dragging down everything.

It is an emergent property of material relations

It is a huge stretch to say that trans are dictating the course of society and staking monopoly on the truth when they only want some representation and a voice. Don’t give me this motte-baliey doctrine shit

all politics are identity politics. How much you personally like someone doesn't change the fact that we live in a society where everything has political consequences.

Political clientele that are successful nearly always have a powerful patron. The earliest and most influential of the LGBT activists was Harry Hay and the Mattachine Society. Hay was a member of the American Communist Party and supported by the Soviets. The Mattachine Society itself was set up similar to communist cells. The only reason there is a connection between labor unions and LGBT is because of that third hidden factor.

These days since the collapse of the communists, the political clientele will be picked up by anyone who wants to use them as cat's paws. A lot of the early support by the Soviets was for the purpose of creating crises that vanguardists could take advantage of in western countries. LGBT, and other identity politics, is a weapon. That's why neoliberalism and capital takes an interest in identity politics. You can find major funding of these groups from NGOs, foundations, the US State Department, and even Wall Street banks pushing this stuff.

The trans issue is just a vehicle for this authoritarian move. It could have been some other "marginalized group". Trans pronouns and gender were just a convenient lever that happened to come along at the right time. I don't blame trans people as a group for getting used in this fashion. They are a ridiculously small part of the population in the first place. In reality trans rights are an inflated non-issue.

You misunderstood me. The broader left is using trans people, with their full consent, support, and input, in order to further their domination because trans people require the most restriction to fully accommodate. Not everything can be achieved by telling the population that Hitler is hiding under their beds.

Not that I disagree with you, but the whol reasons these groups were vulnerable to leftist influence was precisely coz the Right didn’t care for them. Ironic that now these minority groups are being uplifted then capital and right wingers are trying to integrate them.

There's more to it, though. It's not "the lefts plan" but also it's consequence. By normalizing trans more, many more guys will come to the idea to transition and - I think - nobody really benefits from that. Also not the maybe-I'm-really-a-girl boys themselves

Lmao, this must be b8

shut up incel

Thus is the kind of hysterical thinking that gets the issue all wrong. There's no reason to believe that transgenderism is contagious. There sre plenty to support the idea that their presence requires greater control and social policing, which will be dont by the greater leftist establishment.

What authoritarian move? If anything worst come to worst it is trading one tyranny for another

We should all feel really ashamed that a tranny is making fun of us.

>no reason to believe trans is contagious
But it literally is, same for homosexuality. When people see it is accepted, they try it and stay locked-in

>There's no reason to believe that transgenderism is contagious
Not true. Go read Olson-Kennedy and Littman's studies on rapid onset gender dysphoria.

Consolation of Philosophy

>all politics is identity politics
Then why even distinguish between the two? Why did the term arise if it's not an useful descriptor? Is Deleuze's exploration of emancipation idpol? Is Hobbsean absolutism idpol? Is Locke's "good men do whatever they want" idpol or do you mean "contemporary realpolitik is tied in with idpol"

I am skeptical about the long term consequences. In my opinion gender dysphoria will die down again just like other mental illness fads of the past.

Remember multiple personality disorders? It was a virtually non-existent mental disease that was very rarely described anywhere in medical records of the past until it got popularized in the media, fiction and pop-science. Suddenly mental hospitals were full of people having multiple personalities in their head. Then a few decades later after the fad died down barely anyone has it.

All of the fad-trannies who transition at the moment, because it is a fashionable thing to do which comes with "oh so brave" back patting from the progressive talking heads, will get disillusioned in a few decades. Once trans people are actually normalized, the social currency has disappeared and the novelty has worn off people will be less inclined to follow that route. I would bet quite a lot of money that stories of regret will dominate the discourse when all of the fad-trannies want to go back but can't since their decisions have permanent consequences.

Not all trannies get the surgery user. Most of trans people are essentially just dressing up.

>nerdy white guys
spook
>No one
spook
>gives a fuck
spook
>trans people
spook
>Modern science
spoopy
>disagrees with you
so spooped
>transgender identity
spoopilicious
>widely accepted
spookster
>scientific and medical community
spookula

Attached: what are you spooks up to.jpg (2400x3290, 816K)

based spook quoter

The notion of spooks is a spook

Why arr trans people disproportionately mtf? Also why are pre-transition transwomen disproportionately autistc, loser, incel, anime-watching nerd-types? Also how do leftists that advocate transgenderism reconcile the fact that transgenderism is the product of capitalism creating new consumer identities?

Holy based, though
>spook
Spook.

Do you even know what a spook is?

are*

Hardly.

>how do leftists that advocate transgenderism reconcile the fact that transgenderism is the product of capitalism creating new consumer identities?
Probably the only consistent position they have is accelerationism. That yes, it's a product of capital, but that's a good thing and we should accelerate for more even beyond just gender and become multi-tentacled slimes (or genetically engineered cat girls, depending upon on if you want your future grim dark nihilism or rainbow acid future fantasy).

Well, it's not just transition surgery that has long term effects. Just imagine the social damage of someone who became a tranny for a decade or two with a whole personality and maybe even career build around it. The person might have wasted their best years and most productive and fertile period doing this. And then they regret it? That's quite the fallout.

Hormone treatments also come with quite the long list of negative health consequences and possible negative side effects, pretty similar to a chemical castration.

>Also how do leftists that advocate transgenderism reconcile the fact that transgenderism is the product of capitalism creating new consumer identities?
Those leftists are non-rightists. It's not the case that this large fraction of the population ever thought of Capitalism in the way that the "leftists" you may imply here do. In fact, if you go by the one textbook definition of leftists as it relates to their view of authority, then it would be hard to call even Marxists leftists. Hardly (or no) attempt at Marxism managed to resolve the state and get to communism.

Because orthodox marxists get flustered easily.

Could you clarify this answer?

Transgender people gross me out but at the same time I feel pity for them, the only one I've ever met irl is a reasonably intelligent, nice person but also a total autist and I'm guessing bipolar. why does it always correlate with mental illness? gee, maybe their faggot brains are just fucked up.

>Why arr trans people disproportionately mtf? Also why are pre-transition transwomen disproportionately autistc, loser, incel, anime-watching nerd-types?
I've tried to take a stance in this post :
>I think it's mostly guys who don't function as men and also see that pretty girls have privilege / being admired / are desired, and they want something of that cake.

Women are inherently valuable.
Take a village of 100 men and 100 women where a disease spreads out and kills 95 people. If all of those 95 people are women, then in the next year you can have at most 5 newborns. If, on the other hand, all of those 95 are men, then you can still have 100 newborns next year! Uterus needs 9 month, a man cumming needs 5 minutes. With 100 women, you can make 100 babies. With 1 man, you can make thousands of babies. Women and kids leave the ship first, because women are the reproductive bottleneck.
Coming back, women are desired and they need nothing but fertility to be valuable. Men generally need to be better than other men.
So it's appealing for failures (>disproportionately autistc, loser, incel, anime-watching nerd-types) to become women.
For men it can be a last attempt of climbing up. For women, it's mostly because they are really tomboys on the inside.

Attached: cass2.jpg (1280x843, 256K)

Of course, you're not actually become fertile from transitioning, so at most the trans people can cash out on the general social position women have. "You don't ever hit a woman! Poor woman."

It’s a flustered reaction to whenever someone points out the limitations of rigid class-centric analysis.

The Q’uran