Author is ugly

>author is ugly
>

Attached: nothanks.png (499x425, 129K)

>author is an anglo

Attached: 5d11a94cbe575d83f354aa0b62871630--vocabulary-eagles.jpg (236x251, 10K)

So you’re either a woman or incel?

Attached: 048E1486-2D37-4451-AEF1-86CD290E9D5B.jpg (2000x3000, 464K)

>this page intentionally left blank
What extravagance!

Attached: 10EF5E32-5A19-4DFF-91C7-CB422D48000F.jpg (380x285, 77K)

>author directly addresses the reader

Attached: you are gay.gif (245x196, 489K)

All good authors are ugly.

elaborate

Attached: chirugien.jpg (1232x693, 133K)

I agree it's too elaborate.

Sure. Either you read for the mass consumption of flesh beauty like some women or modern homosexuals, building a false hyper real aesthetic around your life or you read to paint your surrounding and ideas in your own subjective beauty to reflect them onto and into yourself, mentally escaping your own downfalls and protecting yourself from the possibility of thinking of yourself as being in any way or form an outcast of the cosmic horror Capital system in our current four dimensional location which your non developed dual (currently mono) conciosness is in.
Basically your post is incredibly pathetic and lily-livered because you are still afraid of wolf assholes on a plane and are as mentally developed as Elliot Rodger.

Attached: 4203C2F7-333E-425F-B447-076A8A1F0643.jpg (600x594, 31K)

To put it simply OP. You’ve yet to ascend the hyper real system you were born into. Have a good night contemplating this and never be afraid of anything or hate anyone because we are all All.

Attached: 685A7584-5CE6-4D47-BA51-FAC8F4B6C849.jpg (960x960, 80K)

t. Smoked DMT once

Are you telling me I need to take more?

so didn't rogan

Thank you for all of this, really, but I am neither a woman nor an incel, so could you now elaborate even further, and perhaps, be a little bit more clear?

Attached: vitalik.jpg (1680x818, 131K)

My first post was mostly to get your attention as I knew it would, considering how the original post craves to be apart of the mass image. Without playing around, what I’m trying to say is that you are consumed by something that is not apart of yourself because you did not care for this as a non corrupted child. That which made sense to your own subconscious was accepted but be cautious that adults corrupt the conscious in a child through linguistic methods and the laws of the system you were born into since the self can’t be corrupted but only muted or forgotten. So many humans lose themselves in our concrete uncomprehending reality, thinking that the made up rules of symbols are real. So be true to yourself and be ready to listen to anyone that is true to himself or her because then you are true to yourself. Not afraid of corruption as your subconscious is in stronger control than your conscious.

Attached: 759DE704-8B6A-4C49-A282-CE820D626B78.jpg (640x640, 76K)

>Author is alive

Attached: Blank+_92ee66d6128735bb3e19fc0e287fa65e.jpg (480x362, 22K)

this

Let me guess, American?

So you don't read at all? lmao

Yes, thank you, now I understand, but which of what you are talking about is barely conceivable, let alone think that there are any authors that achieved this state, even less were able to express it, and even there, why scrutinize the hieroglyph of a schizophrenic. That would be counter productive, especially when going along with your philosophy.
In reality, I'd rather skip the spiteful projections of a man corrupted by ugliness because it would simply be a waste of time for me. Not that you cannot learn, from an ugly man, just that there is less to learn, again, if I speak for myself.
Quebecer
I find most classical author to be beautiful, but back then most people had better face because of the environment. Most people aren't objectively beautiful. The thing is that today, lifestyle is such in a way that people grow really poor faces, develop malocclusion, get teeth pulled out for orthodontics treatments that relapses and all those things destroys a face.
It's worse in America than Europe, mostly because of the sugar heavy soft diet there.

Attached: face-900x1194.png (900x1194, 137K)

Politics aside i would fuck jk rowling. I want her to be my mommy. I want her to read me bed time stories.

aren't objectively ugly*

changes what I had to say dramatically

Kafka, Ernest Hemingway and F. scott fitzgerald were handsome men

You're not gonna fuck them, faggot.

You have little idea of how faces could be deformed in the past. Beautiful people were common, but so were deformed people, much more so than they are now.

While a man can be physically corrupted it does not mean that he’s mentally projecting in his writing, it can be common sure, but it also means that those who don’t project have an ability to analyze society in a very non connected way, viewing it complete without the own. Realize that people of beauty can be corrupted in the same way, they will project just like ugly people but in a different way. So read those who are true to themselves whether ugly or beautiful. It doesn’t matter, what matters is your own ability to distinguish what is.

Attached: 3E1A7400-CA4F-42DD-BF43-24D62F23B20F.jpg (396x594, 61K)

bij

based cunt

Attached: art.png (900x900, 177K)

>author is
>

Study the skulls of our ancestors and see how little there were cases of malocclusion compared to today. It's not bullshit, environment shapes our faces way more than you might think. It is only genetics to a certain degree.

>Study the skulls of our ancestors
great name for a blackgaze band

> We were always at war with australia

> Author does not have a cool ass beard

heavy hitting intellectualism in that picture desu

>author isn't celtic

Attached: celt.png (556x712, 43K)

Was Dazai handsome?

Attached: books-by-Japanese-authors-osamu-dazai.png (900x624, 496K)