Tfw Friday and I’m lonely as fuck

>tfw Friday and I’m lonely as fuck
I want to hangout with a cute Yea Forums girl. Where the fuck and how the fuck can I make this happen?
I’m ugly btw

Attached: 7400CD9D-81CD-4E89-B3A5-F13CD184AC27.jpg (780x846, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/non-responders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly, there are two ways to do this:
1) Get involved with Yea Forums communities
2) Become a Chad with choices.

Look for local events, meet-ups, gatherings.etc in your city, and attend, and you'll be able to chat with someone. Repeat. And then hang out with those you like the most, and you'll find more of the same.

Example: Made a new friend a philosophy meet-up; kept hanging out with him; last month went to a bar to chat; went outside to smoke; started to speak to another smoker who was cute Yea Forums girl into psychoanalysis.

Even if you're ugly, becoming hygienic and fit will negate that debuff. Once that done, you gotta work on being charming. Eloquence, kindness, humour, alongside a good physique and grooming will put you in the top percentile.

Where do you find philosophy meetups lmao

The events/meetups thing sounds cool. How do I find them? And will I be exposed as a pseud?
Also is mid 20s to old for this kind of thing, I’m assuming most people at these are in uni still.

Go back to /r9k/, you fucker.

>not embracing an honest humility so as to learn from others, saving you time in the long run vs. trying to plow through philosophy on your own
Dude.

I just joined a filmmakers group on Meetup and they're all old boomers with credentials. I get to learn from them instead of trying to use windows movie maker by myself.

I’m open to learning. But that’s of course a secondary goal to impressing a qt.

read the book Invisible Partners

in fact, everyone on Yea Forums should read it. massively important perspective.

pass it on once you do

What's it about
>I’m ugly btw
Yeah mate you're fucked

Got a job interview today
It'll be an avenue for social interaction if I do get it

look it up on goodreads and get an account if you dont already have one

Ugly Yea Forums girl here - you get drunk at bars and spew our literary opinions until someone takes the bait.
t. drunk as hell and no one took the bait tonight better luck next time

get into a reading club or just go to places where you think people you'd like to have as friends would go to and start from there

>t. drunk as hell and no one took the bait tonight better luck next time
How do you feel about a guy spewing gibberish and always going into big ass digressions because he's pattern of thought is unorganized as fuck?

be my gf please

Attached: 4EB7D3BE-FD3B-4BE5-A2AF-CC4A8D7A723A.jpg (527x612, 19K)

I just joined one that was happening in the city. Otherwise, if there is none, make your own on Meetup.com

Also, I didn't post this originally, but go to you local uni and look for event posters on campus, and attend. Most university have a website that also post their open events online. Chatting happens post-lecture, esp. at one with refreshments.

Also, don't worry about age: I'm mid-20s, and my friend at the bar was mid-30s.

Works for general socialization. Chances for Yea Forums-type individual are slim.
Good luck!

First post goes for you as well. Find clubs, clean-up, hit the gym -- a guy's routine and girl's routine do not really differ.

>Also, don't worry about age
This. Just be chill, don't overthink things to much and talk to people, meet cool peps and what not, enjoy yourself and shit.

Useless bromides

Attached: Pain.png (743x666, 642K)

This guy is a larper, don't listen to him.

>don't listen to actual good advice
Why not?

Lotta arabic reviews on that book for some reason.

based lonely loser poster!
based reddit "I'll fix your life user"poster!
based wannabe janitor poster!

Kindness is the sweetest quality any man or lady can have. Be kind, everyone.

shut up pussy

n o t t i n g h a m
Seriously though I just want to not be lonely.

>n o t t i n g h a m
Why is it always England?

English men are pathetic, tbqhwy.
I watched a documentary the other day where a bunch of women in Africa had to migrate because of British military stationed nearby who kept coming over and raping them.

Learn to enjoy being alone

Actually it's nottingham PA. RIght between oxford and dublin.

england is the most cucked "country" on the planet
>please gibs me brexit
>ahhhh no let me back in
pathetic.

Just make a tulpa

It's because our women are shit tbqh.
>ahhhh no let me back in
That's just the politicians.

I can hold a smile as long as you require, even longer.

I actually feel bad for you guys.

/fitlit/ has literally changed my life, and made me feel that much better.

Regardless, I'll be posting a complete guide to /SIG/ in two months or so -- and maybe I can continue to help people who take me earnestly.

Attached: feel-bar.jpg (1821x1200, 921K)

stop projecting your insecurities onto others and fuck off.

Your men are all effete worms or smooth brained louts. I've never met or seen or heard of a british person worth respecting. Even throughout history you come across as double dealing snakes who fuck yourself over every twenty years due to incompetence and greed.

maybe after that you can post a guide on how to brag about castrating yourself

this is both you, innit?

Get off my Swahili feel-good forum!

Can you give me a preview of that guide?

go to your nearest truckstop and hang out in the mens bathroom until they ask you to leave.

Nope.

1) I do not use 'woman' or 'incel' in a derogatory way.
2) My lists use parentheses not periods.

Send an e-mail requesting it at: [email protected]

I'll try to give it some polish over the weekend for you. At the moment, it's just a series of prescriptions and proscriptions. I wanted to create a proper forward, flesh each section out, and interconnect different parts.

Tell me a little about yourself and your goals, and I will try to help you focus.

I'm pretty sure the Left has already done that.

How do you beat wimp mentality? Is it just the matter of either you do or you don't like it seems to me or what?

LIBTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!

>How do you beat wimp mentality?
well the guy your asking just deludes himself into believing acting like pussy doesn't make him a pussy. If he ever went to prison he'd be somebodies girlfriend.

You're going to need to define wimp mentality for me.

Ultimately, if I understand you correctly, the best starting point is the physical one. Start going to the gym and start lifting weights. I've increased my size dramatically by only hitting the gym for the last three months five times a day and by increasing my calorie intake.

Second would be developing a skill or a craft. This allows you to be good at something and develop a sense of identity while being useful.

Third would be mental hygiene. You need to read the right things, and think about the right things to establish the mentality you want.

Prison is a whole different ecosystem to which I would need to adapt and adjust. I have enough faith in myself that I would be able to figure things out over three months; I don't think I would be anyone's girlfriend after a year.

You would be getting your cheeks split by the whole squad day in and day out for the rest of your natural life.

>tfw non-responder to lifting weights and been lifting for 3 years without gaining size

Wimp mentality as in being prone to not maintaining my routine, letting myself on downward spirals and shit like that. I guess what I'm hinting at is how do you discipline yourself and if it just boils down to either you do or you don't, no middle ground and room for bullshit excuses just because you failed once. I've had a rough month due to just letting the fire grow larger while I did nothing at all to stop it, but I'm know looking to change that and will do whatever it takes to maintain that line of thinking.

I'm off for the night. Keep the thread alive and I'll post in the morning. Otherwise, send me an e-mail to the above address.

You're surely doing something wrong if 3 years passed and you haven't moved at all.

Fuck you

genetics is destiny bro
>Now, it is possible, of course, that a lot of non-responders really are just screwed, and that nothing will help them build muscle. After all, markers of metabolic health actually worsen in a non-negligible amount of people when they take up exercise (which, strangely, not many people talk about), so it’s clear that some people’s bodies just respond to training in very unexpected ways.
strongerbyscience.com/non-responders/

>genetics is destiny
I don't buy into that shit, seems like an excuse to me. Did you talk with a professional over it?

Yeah, my test levels are normal.

Did you eat well and all that shit? Surely there must be a reason as to why you haven't progressed much besides "genetics".

yeah dude, it's not like i haven't read a ton of material on training or nutrition and tried every diet and workout plan out there. sometimes things are just not meant to be.

Shit, that fucking blows. And there's really nothing that you can do about it?

maybe hopping on the juice but i don't want to look old in the face like most juicers do.

Don't juice, not worth it.

>I’m ugly btw
Look at pic related

Attached: 1550833864313.jpg (2000x3000, 1.35M)

>Whore who sells herself at bars.
>Girlfriend material.
Come on guys, you're better than this.

Surely you gained strength, though? Are you pretty skinny/flexible? There are a lot of great physical activities where being skinny is good. I do rock climbing/bouldering and I don't gain mass easily at all, but I'm good at it because I'm pretty light and flexible.

Do males think the same?
May as well become a fag if not.

Gay men care much more about looks than women do. You think you can just waltz into the gay community and get boypussy? It doesn't work like that, buster. It's much harder work being gay, so don't even think about it. If your chances with women are hopeless, your chances with gay men are even less.

>Surely you gained strength, though?
Yeah
>Are you pretty skinny/flexible?
no, skinny fat but hypermobile/very flexible.
I only picked up lifting in hopes of getting poon, desu. Since that is out of the question, I picked up reading.

Attached: 2soros12n-1-web.jpg (750x563, 63K)

>girl is all over me on Monday
>come Wednesday she's completely avoiding me
now this is podracing

we're all thinking to hard about this subject. it's easy to over analyze something so base and emotional to the point that you are paralyzed. quite literally this is about fulfilling the desire to squirt reproductive juice into a womb. this has all become so complex and anxiety inducing that i really can't handle it.

there's a reason brutes fuck one another from age 12 and shoot out more grubby brutish children. they simply don't think about it.

o i am laffin

You literally own a vagina, you have life on easy mode. Literally any guy will fuck you. And yet you complain you disgusting roastie. You deserve to get brutally anally raped

iktf

Attached: 1543563502290.jpg (882x960, 76K)