How's that novel coming along, Yea Forums?

How's that novel coming along, Yea Forums?

Attached: THE.png (582x429, 299K)

1200 words and 18 pages of outlining and random snippets of writing

I’m only 19 and what I have so far is about 20 a4 pages of complete non connected schizophrenic text, saved posts from Yea Forums and an outline of my story with some nice pictures. So I’d say it’s going perfectly.

Attached: 37DA1CA5-8B0B-4849-B8DB-B3A72BFD3DC6.jpg (545x403, 29K)

I'm writing a scientific but funny paper. I'm currently at the stage of meme collection.

I cannot even start

Attached: 1550681424670.png (677x605, 270K)

I am 27 and have officially missed my time to become a writer.

The only way to miss your time is if you're dead

The first rejections have started to drop in. Not a pleasent feeling

>ever publishing before 30
Wtf...

approaching 12k words
It feels like I've put in so much work but I'm barely even started

Attached: 1506796654519.jpg (615x409, 47K)

>oh this novel stuff is pretty hard
>oh I thought short stories would be easy
>oh I guess I'll just do poetry. that seems easy
>n-nevermind I'll just be a shitposter

68k words into it
Haven't worked on it in about 3 months though, lot of stressful shit been happening and I just had no motivation
But things are starting to pick up a bit now so I want to get back into it

24k words now, more fleshed out but a lot of shit remaining, only a few sections are actually written in clean draft.
Working on some other shit to try and pay bills, so I haven't touched it in like 3 days. I hate my life.

I’m really drunk and trying to adhere to grammatical rules or whatever how am I doing

Just to add, I wrote the final scene and it's pretty good, wraps everything up very nicely and reinforces the themes. You need a good beginning and a good ending, the shit in the middle can go a million ways but it's the start and end that count the most imo.

31210 words very rough version
2320 on my newest draft (4th) which is basically a rewrite

although i guess its not really a novel. if i ever get it to a point im satisfied with ill print it like a zine and give it out free.

I tried writing a movie script, but deleted it at 2k words.

>trying out erotica for the money
>can't write it without giggling
It's not even bad, maybe literary erotica could be a thing, but it's hard to write. My chest is tight and I keep smiling. I've fucked over 30 people so I'm not inexperienced by any means, but this feels far dirtier than just having sex with someone.
Anyway not expecting a fortune so don't bother, but it would be neat-o to make some dosh on it. I can't be as bad as the usual trash retards who write the shit so what the hell.
"Two miserable people fuck to forget their problems." Essentially.

My novel rough draft so far is going good. I do 1001 words every day. Im at 36,000 words rn with an ideal word count of 85,000. Im currently working on chapter nine. Outlining really helps

>pleasent
I can see why

>non connected schizophrenic text, saved posts from Yea Forums

a man of fine taste

looking forward to reading it

Better than most posts I read on Yea Forums.