Is he what 100 I.Q. people think 140 I.Q. people are like?

Is he what 100 I.Q. people think 140 I.Q. people are like?

Attached: 220px-Sam_Harris_2016_(cropped).jpg (220x349, 16K)

He is what 130 I.Q. people rightly think 110 I.Q. people are like.

Is that you, Ezra?

He's what 140 IQ people hoped 120 IQ people would never become.

I have a 112 IQ

ITT: average IQ around 94

this

He is where 150 IQ people always knew 130 IQ people would falter.

What do these people even believe exactly? How do they approach ontology?

He actually is what 100 I.Q. people who believe themselves as 140 I.Q. people think 100 I.Q. people are like.

the ultimate materialist viewpoint. we have no free will, we are flesh robots, consciousness is an illusion, we are just along for the ride because the universe is just a chain of chemical reactions set in place at the big bang, until ultimately all life is destroyed

oh, and meditation is good for you

He is clearly a bright guy. His problem is an unwillingness to study the subject he writes about.

how is the left side of his face this rarted

You must've been watching different movies than me. I didn't get that from Night at the Museum 3 at all.

My IQ is 150 and this guy is retarded, just take my word for it

He’s what 180IQ people dreaded 150IQ people would become

He's what 180 IQ Christians dreaded 110 IQ atheists would become: charlatans deceiving double digit fedoras, basedboys and women on a massive scale.

His meditation stuff is fine, but it's funny that someone who practices so often still has issues with his ego. I don't know why people are so enamored with him, he's not saying anything new.

my brother got into mensa and now im afraid to do a legit iq test in case i get less of a score than him, thanks for reading my blog

Mensa isn't impressive at all. Try the Triple Nine Society, Prometheus Society, or Mega Society.

You're already smarter than him because he was dumb enough to pay for mensa membership

I’m like 90 IQ and he seems like your average Mensa meeting attendee to me.

Men’sa is for retards, nice trips btw

DMX is what 140 IQ people think 170 IQ people are like

He acts like God exists

Attached: what-day-is-it-asked-pooh-its-today-squeaked-piglet-12354581.png (500x610, 177K)