Is there a book about the protagonist being pathalogically obsessed by women...

Is there a book about the protagonist being pathalogically obsessed by women, yet incompetent and unable to get close to them?

inb4 "All books are like that"

Attached: Cercando di parlare con le donne..jpg (1360x1659, 454K)

Inappropriate for her to be dressed like that.

are you me, fren?

My Twisted World by Elliot Rodger

what if op wants protagonist thats not mentally ill?

There actually isn't one. Believe me, I've tried to find it. Inceldom was fairly rare before the sexual revolution and afterwards the only major writers were either women or chads. There is no book that details what you're lookin for. It's up to us to write it

To be pathologically obsessed by X or Y one has to be mentally ill.

>obsessed by women
How stupid are you? Idiot.

me ( , ) again.

Do you think that being obsessed over women isn't a mental illness?

My
Diary
Desu

Every other Yea Forums thread.

You could claim all straight men ever are mentally ill then.

Attached: 1542674928010.jpg (752x527, 55K)

Ring ring ring

Houellebecq - Atomised, but it's only the half with Bruno in it.

The story of my fucking life desu

Cheers to that, mate!

Attached: gentleman.png (333x400, 289K)

T-this image is fake, right h-haha? Girls love cute boys, and would of course feel so adored to be courted by one? They don't just want unfeeling and harsh masculine men, but desire sweet and loving boys deep within their hearts, right? This picture is entirely staged, to make it seem like girls feel no attraction to cute boys, when reality only shows the opposite - they prefer a kind guy over any other kind of guy. Phew, glad we solved that one.

Why would you want to read something with such a boring premise?

Exactly. We all know you like to read books where a supple woman, yet disheveled and alone, a virgin on the west coast of the United States take a long eight inch cock up her pussy, and tears her hymen before they even kiss.

Mmmmmmmm

Are you the insecure mommyanon ?

You should stop obsessing over this, some girl want chad, some girls want dependable bread winner, some want caretakers for their children, som want cute softboy, some want domineering assholes, heck I'm sure there are quite a few pervs who want all of that at once. Just seek women who are into you, they probably exist.

Sentimental Education by Flaubert.

T. Completely "sane" tranny

>where a supple
fatty begone
>disheveled and alone
Oh, a romance novel. No thanks. Those aren't very intellectually stimulating to my primal reptilian brain.
>a long eight inch cock up her pussy
I don't read books that are blatant displays of Satanistic sexuality and evil. Try again.

Attached: there he go owo.gif (328x184, 1.84M)

How is it boring, it's underground man tier suffering. It doesn't need to be misogynistic if that's your concern, you can be obsessed with something simply because it's something you can't have, women won't give you chance.

Ouch don’t call me Evil.

Do you believe in God?

Oh and I’m not fat

OP's diary

If they're incompetent then that means they never end up with anyone in the end. There's no personal growth or anything inspirational about the premise. Character growth is one of the most interesting aspects of literature.
You know what, there's probably loads of poetry like that though.

She might like him idk mommyanon, but he looks alot younger than her and that's why the image is funny.

I grew up on Christian rock. I LOVE IT! I don't agree with most things in the Bible though but there's definitely a creator out there.

Get your own fucking name

You're just jealous you don't have an "owo" in your trip.

She clearly finds him cute but also jailbait.

That's a literal child, he looks like a preteen.

This is my name.

>That's a literal child
Only for white anglo-saxons

goodnight punpun

I believe you're equivocating liking or wanting with being obsessed. I enjoy getting my dick sucked but I don't think about women every 5 minutes.

your pic should be the cover of Dostoevsky's "A Little Hero"

The Collector by Fowles.

The girls look like they're 14. He could be 13 but not hit by puberty yet.

no

Attached: 2396032787.png (279x291, 176K)

Nice

I agree. Public shaming should be conducted if you see a girl like that.

who wrote this? immensely depressing, if true...

it's from my diary desu

you're a good writer then, but i hope your sentiments are not true (i know ur just joshing, but either way i hope those sentiments, whoever wrote them, aren't accurate...)

Otto Weininger

Can someone please refute it? It makes me sad because it rings of truth to me...should I read that work of his? I tool him to be just a naive incel but if he wrote that he seems quite articulate and observant... :( but i hope women aren't like that...

I like how the middle one is dressed.

Your biography

Attached: 1542763439087.gif (250x250, 407K)

Maybe not all but, really, a vast majority of the books that are actually worth reading are that way. Does anyone have any idea why tho?

Attached: 7d384c6e-e4b1-4c0b-8754-bf6133b4e398_570.jpg (570x570, 140K)

Just remember it's a huge stretch to go from some, or even most women want brutality to all women. Didn't Weininger say everyone has masculine and feminine in them? Thus some women can appreciate love even in his pessimistic Weltanschauung.

>Thus some women can appreciate love

It's true. But sadly those women are mostly masculine in nature and probably lesbians

Yes read the book.

>please refute it

It's based entirely on circumstantial evidence. It haas no more basis in reality than an /r9k/ copypasta as a result.

you can't refute it, women will always show you more affection and do more favors for you if you treat them dismissively and physically dominate them than if you treat them as equals

This, unironically