gablog.cdh.ucla.edu/
propertarianism.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI
youtube.com/watch?v=r8JzYC-HCHk
youtube.com/watch?v=p6LUjUbikkk
youtube.com/watch?v=1jDOMmk3N_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he write

The gay musician making right wing videos.

The big gay
beat me to it

Fuck I loved that twink of an Australian, truly the only person i go onto YouTube to watch these days.

Traditional post modernist gang

>traditional
At the end of the day, someone under the age of 18 is still getting a dick in their ass.

All of his videos are cringe-tier rehashes of Wikipedia summaries with an unexamined ideological bent.

deleuze crash in 2 month ago was strangest thing ever
youtu.be/WQMjZfj0iuM
youtu.be/b6RnMHRtos4
youtu.be/AUQTYlCTfek

The rhizome one was one that was literally a floating monolith of big words without really explaining WHY Deleuze was such an annoying slippery piece of shit. It was like a list of the most common meme takes on Deleuze with no original synthesis or sense. A banalizing of Deleuzean thought.

Who did it worse?

Attached: yphrqCaY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

this. if you have even the slightest understanding of the theorists he makes videos about (i.e. you actually read a bit of their shit), you'll see that truedingdong is horrendously surface level with his presentation and masks any sort of depth with obfuscatory prose. his viewers don't know any better so naturally think his shit is deep. it's embarrassing really. i already pointed out holes and his shoddy analysis on twitter and he blocked me. fuck this dirty abo.

Yeah. I just listened to one video and the dude just sounds like a big pseud shitposter substituting memes and vocab for real substance and depth

Yeah you're right .Some of his videos are read throughs of obscure blogs/websites I wouldn't have known about otherwise though so at least he's exposing me to new ideas
>tfw GA gang now

based

I want them to fuck.

I watched his "Watching How to Catch a Predator with my friends" and whatever it was called and he came off as a huge cunt.

Cuck philosophy seems like a decent lad to me.

Which blogs/websites are these?

if decent lad means effeminate and passive aggressive cunt, then yeah.

This. He blocked me on twitter too after i showed him statistics that contradicted his protectionism video. Guy is superficial as fuck.

He obliterated Three Arrows, good lad.

He cute

Attached: truesmoothdong.png (534x574, 570K)

Fuck off dillon

Why is he named cuck philosophy?
I've never watched his stuff but it immediately gives me the impression he's some weirdo

it's just a way of reclaiming "the man's" hate speech or saying "nothing wrong with being a cuck, shitlord".

He sounds retard tier
Is his channel even worth checking out

Depends. If you want decent well reasoned entry level stuff, sure.

Specific examples, please.
'We disagree on data' isn't an argument.

Attached: 1543398378647.png (1080x761, 93K)

what an estrogenous post, probably one of those people Yea Forums screeching "back to /pol/ retawd :(" whenever someone makes a thread about something that isn't about men going down on each other.

Back to /pol/, baboon.

>posts thoughtless youtube e-celeb
>uses Yea Forums memes
Like pottery, it rhymes

It may not be the lithuanian guy with the hat.
Notice the comment says "We". There used to be a chinese girl uploading as well but she only uploaded 2 videos.

Attached: 1542641472355.png (1080x784, 95K)

What's with reddit calling people reddit? Is this postironic reclamation?
youtu.be/ILZ-Jn-GIgQ

YO LIL DONNIE, I JUST JACKED OFF TO A VIDEO OF MY GF GETTING SPIT ROASTED BY A BUNCH OF FRESH OFF THE BOAT SOMALIS, WHAT ARE YOU GON DO BOUT IT?

Attached: 1550049267459.jpg (960x958, 69K)

Fuck off you post modern crypto fascist.

>using Yea Forums memes outside of Yea Forums
do you guys actually do this?

>le wise old man profile pic
at least truediltom uses his own face

gtfo cuck

"this but unironically" is not chan talk, it's part of normiehood too

What about this.
I found these on the channel of the former other half of Cuck Philosophy.

Attached: 0945628.jpg (507x322, 16K)

that's /r/drama i think

Back to Drain Boys with you faggots
The server belongs to Imperius now, get over it

He introduced me to Generative Anthropology and some lesser known political ideologies like NRx and Propertarianism
resdivinaestpublica.wordpress.com/
gablog.cdh.ucla.edu/
propertarianism.com/
Not that I agree with everything these sites/ideologies say but they do give some hot takes now and then

I want a cuck philsophy vs truediltom debate, gregory sadler should be the moderator.

truedingdingdong?
youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI

yum

based dingdong songs
youtube.com/watch?v=r8JzYC-HCHk

distributist is good too

probably his best video is about moldbug
and how the left is political entropy
youtube.com/watch?v=p6LUjUbikkk

he also btfo'd propertarianism recently
youtube.com/watch?v=1jDOMmk3N_A

>eceleb threads

cringe. thoughts on The Wasteland?

He and his Girl friend both run the channel. I find it pretty easy to tell which one you're talking to.

>entire channel is just westashit after westashit
yaaaawnnn

to "own" the conservatives

>propertarianism
As if it needed BTFOing...

yeah, retarded burger ideologies, but the video also talks about the burger right believing in a magical "civil war" that will fix everything sort of like the left believes in a magical "revolution"

>t. NEET

I saw videos of him talking about Generative Anthropology, but how is it a -political- anthropology?

I've spoken to him about this before. His more philosophically inclined videos are nothing more than narrations of SEP pages; no novel analysis, no orginal reading, no transformation of the thinker in question's ideas of any kind. He agreed with, but evidently has not taken my advice to heart.

i got banned from his discord for saying neechee was retarded and irrelevant

what's the point of the videos then? to intellectually masterbate?

probably to expose his viewers to thinkers they would dismiss out of hand otherwise. it is becoming a common thread in the 'dissident right' that to beat globalism some kind of dialectic needs to be forged between marxism/critical theory/postmodernism and traditionalism/platonism/dasein/fascism/whatever.

>Let me just use that 80s retro style like everyone else on the fucking planet.
How original.

>narrations of SEP pages
And... ?
This is bad somehow?
God the gatekeeping and jealousy on this board is insane. Not referring to you specifically, but look at the seething going on in the thread.

i want to feed him my cock cream

It's bad because you might as well read the fucking articles yourself. It's faster, doesn't give adrevenue to some cunt and doesn't come with some cringe traditionalist puerile garbage.

>doesn't give adrevenue
You people are obsessed with shekels.

Well yeah. You got a problem with that m8 ?

Attached: 1501776979994.jpg (283x323, 47K)

But it's doing the exact opposite. Go watch his Derrida or rhizome videos and half the comments are people admitting they don't understand him or calling him a "big brained nibba" when if they actually understood what he was saying, they'd know it was all hot air. He even adressed this in his YouTube community section saying how he knows most of his viewers skip or don't care about the philosophy videos. He a pseud, plain and simple who likes to hear himself talk.

It's bad because it doesn't work. Just look at the comment sections under those videos. He can do better.

this, and based

well sure, thing is these are average people commenting and some random e-celeb who may be trend-riding or something, obviously he wants attention and likes hearing himself talk or he wouldnt be doing this, but there has to be some other justification in his head for it. i don't think his goal is to make bad infotainment.

More like JewStilton

yeah, because why should i actually read deleuze and derrida when i can listen to some greasy abo ramble on about shit he doesn't understand, obfuscating from a secondary fucking source. yeah, nothing wrong with that. way to out yourself as being a fucking philistine faggot. neck yourself, you fucking dum dum.

as if you could obfuscate deleuze any more.

dave harris has a series on youtube breaking down as clearly as is possible most of deleuze's concepts. yes, they're not crystal, but they are infinitely more in depth and legible than diltom's ass videos.

Why are you so mad about random vloggers misunderstanding your favorite pee-pee poo-butt YA erotica author?

Lmao, fucking based.
But in all serious the name is terrible, he should have referred to a video series as "cuck philosophy" not branded his entire channel with that.

>t. cuck philosophy

>eceleb drama thread

Attached: 1550788069266.png (408x450, 35K)

I unironically wish he was my dad, it fucking hurts.
The propertarianism thing was just sad, he didn't really btfo them, just asked a few questions and watched them fall apart.

kill yourself you dumb tranny

because fuck him, that's why.

Calling me a tranny because i like a catholic traditionalist.

haha based

How long until he transitions ?

Attached: IMG_20190223_054515.png (1080x1116, 882K)

He's all these things, I'm not even criticizing him.

Exactly. it's funny that Richard Spencer actually said how it's scary how much smarter Truediltom is than him. They're all fucking brainlets.

I was a very big fan of his when he was more of a libertarian. I found a lot of his videos on economics to be very informative and wonderful introductions to a field of study I never thought I would be interested in. As time went on, he became more and more alt-right and went front being informative to /pol/-tier and the protectionism video was the final straw for me. Attacing globalism on the level of cultural regression is something g I can see some truth in, but attacking globalism because it hurts the economy is so wildly off the mark and regressive. He now shares screen time with Richard Spencer and JF, so I suppose it works itself out in the end.

I had the same sort of experience, but even in his early days I could tell he had no idea how to translate a written source into a verbal presentation.

this is like spring of last year when every alt-right/white identitarian e-celebs all talked about the pitbull question for the same week and then dropped it. memes are pretty embarrassing desu

I saw this before, but even on channels who are 100% unrelated. I conjecture is also has to do with what the media is pitching them. Of course, if you watch a lot of videos on a certain theme on youtube, the youtube algo will recomend them all the same stuff.

originality for originality's sake is a left wing value either way

95% of people will never understand philosophy and top youtube comments will always be the lowest common denominator that pander to the masses

I would love more earnest Deleuze-people. Hey, I'll even take more people emulating schizoanalysis, but a dry academic approach to Deleuze is quasi-unforgivable for a young autodiadact. If you listen to Harris, he frequently leaves open strings, comments he admits he can't crack. He also makes frequent remarks about how Deleuze is a fucking posturing French pseud, which is absolutely based and is exactly in line with a good reading of Deleuze.

That is a very poor analysis of novelty. Maybe you should read Deleuze :' )

>gatekeeping
fuck off to reddit

maybe but i doubt i have the background to understand him

I think yr severely underrating yrself friend :)

>2019
>still being libertarian
M8 if you haven't evolved past that yet I'm sorry
It's considered a near laughable ideology in most right wing circles
It's not 2016, your political learning wasn't supposed to end with ReasonTV and Ayn Rand

The state is Big Gay. A type of non-centralized government libertarianism with a strong cultural-aesthetic (nb. not priestly class!) vector to keep Moloch at bay.

Look at these pseuds

and corporations aren't playing the same game? lolbertarianism died on 2015, the whole ideology was based a certain "normal" base of human relationships where you could just freely exchange with people and build from there, but it's become too apparent that there's no such "normal", and that if you are able to freely exchange with people many things have to already be in place for such a thing to be even possible, things that usually collapse when people atomize and think only about their own freedom

how good looking is true diltom? I look like him just with a bent nose

hi dilly

An EXCELLENT remark, and you are correct that the critique I have against what's going on is that we're ass over head in some sort of dumb cathedral attempt to enforce gay puritan values. Ditto for corporations peddling in idpol. I agree with the critique wholeheartedly that if you try to establish normativity with anything other than fascism you're gonna fail. If you would allow me to evoke the biggest fags around, the rationalists and Scott Alexander's goal of making people cooperate in the prisoners dilemma. The issue there is the one that Dostoyevski, Nietzche, Kierkegaard ect. talked about - framing it like that just makes people reject it out of spite and rightfully so. I'd also like to remark that atomization isn't really stoppable, so any social solution needs to account for that. My apologies for not finishing this thought but I saw a ghost and that completely destroyed any coherent flow of thought I have. Tldr we all become Nietzche's children in more ways than one to encourage novel ideas and concepts to emerge with a sharp cultural tone to have an understanding of Moloch in non-rationalist aesthetics.

>Ditto for corporations peddling in idpol.
i like one of the explanations that says that idpol is bad for all corporations, but it raises the barrier of entry for smaller corporations, because they can't afford to have a huge "diversity department" to police themselves, so they are purged when they fail to reach diversity quotas or they put out and add that doesn't fit the narrative of the week

like all corporations are forced to take the idpol poison, but only the strongest survive leaving them more powerful that before

i suspect there's a similar dynamic with higher/lower class people, where higher class people have the time and resources to keep up with the latest diversity opinion and correct language of the week, but lower class people don't, making sure that they are kept away from upper class spaces

>not priestly class!
>he hasn't figured out theocracy is the only viable form of government
pleb

I actually don't disagree, but my proposition is a state that eventually dissolves itself completely into everyday workings and is indistinguishable from it. Align state with capitalism, then let capital dissolve itself. What's left is hopefully enough to bring about a Nietzchean revitalization. The other way to do it is a Hobbsean turn where state is a one-way vector (agi ruling us or moldbugs gold alien ect), but I have certain metaphysical commitments which render that solution impossible in practice.

What I'm trying to say is OBVOUSLY you need a priestly caste for any sort of state, I'm just advocating for an emancipation of flows and intensities that is incompatible with any present or past notion of what the state is.

Riding roughshod over the fact-value distinction as usual, I see.

I'm not going to debunk Libertarianism in one post
I'm just saying that Libertarianism was for me (and many others) a step on a political journey that was taken when not much was known
It's seen by those who once were as a sort of "degree" of political philosphy that you should do your time in but not remain in forever

pedophile gov is not effective long term

Seeing as how liberal democracy is currently managing its own death after only 250 years and the Church managed to have a stronghold over europe for 1500 years, pedo gubbamin might actually be more effective long term

if think he is part tranny on the inside i look like him and i know i am so only follows

Uh wud meng?