Talking to STEMfag about school

>talking to STEMfag about school
>always brags about how much harder STEM is than humanties, belittles my achievements, and uses the excuse "my degree is harder than yours" to excuse his bad grades.

Unless you're degree is in pure mathematics or physics your STEM degree amounts to vocational training. Compsci and engineering belong at technical schools.

Attached: 1024px-Artistic_view_of_how_the_world_feels_like_with_schizophrenia_-_journal.pmed.0020146.g001.jpg (1024x1021, 266K)

Why are u trying to compare achievements and grades like a dick measuring contest in the first place. When ur locked into that argumentative framework the most pretentious pseud wins

Haha look at the angry madboy and his cognitive dissonance.

How much of a bitch you are that a stem students bullies you?

You aren't going to get very far in humanities if you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your."

It was the end of the semester and we were talking about grades and I made the dean's list and he got 2 Cs. It's ironic because during my first year I did poorly and got 4.0. For the first time, my GPA rose above his and instead of admitting that he dun goofed he said "whatever bro im a STEM major my classes are harder"

look into stoicism

>When ur locked into that argumentative framework the most pretentious pseud wins
idky my friend but you saying that made me realize how so many of the people around me are in that mindframe. I need to break free lads

>mathsfags who bitch about how hard maths is

Guess what fucktards, you're doing the wrong degree. People with any actual interest or skill in maths don't find undergrad courses difficult.

kys butterfly

Is there a book for this feel?
Imagine a whole society like that

Have you learned nothing from Yea Forums?

Repeat after me:

"lol wew, cope and cuckpilled (2 Cs!), Who hurt (You), pseudass punkbitch niggay?"

That's the only useful framework in school in general.

No need to buy into his paradigm. The fact that he needs to make you admit his "fact" shows he is insecure about it.

He assumes he ia doing his degree because it is hard. If so, he should be trying, as you mentioned pure math.

As this is not true, tell him he is doing it either by proclivity or reward. Your own proclivity makes you take a /his/ degree, and the Dean's List is already a reward; now tell him that he is a hypocrite.

He can try to call your attention elsewhere; always go back to the proven ipso that he is a hyppocrite. A hypocrite with 2Cs in engineering, who could make pure math or med school

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

lord of the Flies.

Choirboy wanted to be island leader on the basis he is the only one who can hit a high C.

Piggy, who has the most brains on average, is more or less chaddeus rex'd to death.

>your STEM degree amounts to vocational training

It sure does. That's why I did it.

Holla holla get dolla. IC design pays well

>tell a CS student I study attic Greek
>you study Greek? How is that going to get you a job? [incredulous]

Attached: NPCOS.png (1177x1024, 100K)

Ask him if he's done the modules on humility and compassion yet.

Attached: 1547125254803.png (500x420, 155K)

Wow. What is wrong with an education with a direct application to industry? That’s literally what education is meant for.

Do you honestly think your education is more noble than someone who did their masters thesis on deep learning for self driving cars?

And you’re overvaluing pure mathematics. My girlfriend is studying pure math and she basically has no idea what she wants to do. She’s about to her thesis on something completely useless, and that she honestly has no interest in other than her advisor recommending it to her.

Quit coping. A stem education is better than yours, and jobs care about your grades a lot less than your graduate program / school / degree.

That STEM friend of yours is more qualified than you for any job you apply for.

>Always brags about how much harder STEM is than humanities, belittles my achievements, and uses the excuse "my degree is harder than yours" to excuse his bad grades.

Dude your problem isn't STEMfags or STEM as a field your problem is assholes.
Don't kid yourself, humanities has just as many. You may be one yourself. Most of us manage to get along pretty well out here with only simmering resentment frequently relieved through intercourse or enjoyable literature.

>Do you honestly think your education is more noble than someone who did their masters thesis on deep learning for self driving cars?

99% of people doing CS are morons who couldn't hack electronic engineering and will go into "industry" to do shitty code-monkey jobs creating web apps.

University is wasted on them.

>Do you honestly think your education is more noble than someone who did their masters thesis on deep learning for self driving cars?
The funny thing is that they actually believe this. They may never tell you with these actual words, but they do unironically believe "art" and "philosophy" are noble pursuits left to the few select men. One can only laugh at them.

I dropped psychology for pharmacy when I was younger. Pharmacy was indeed harder than psychology.

>talking to stemfag
>he's actually kinda cute and tall
>"you know I am much smarter than you right? haha"
>he slaps my butt and I blush
>its not like I like you or anything I say, pouting

fag

STEM'd

Gigachad

We are all gonna make it my friend.

fpbp