What the FUCK should I major in

what the FUCK should I major in

Attached: 55D21682-873F-41DA-8F67-53B7E8C4A647.jpg (2048x1256, 117K)

Literature of course, with a minor in Classics

A language. german or french or russian for LitMaxx gainz

just be urself and choose what u enjoy ;)

Civil engineering. Undersaturated work force and you get to go outside sometimes

electrician in Antarctica

what's a major?

I second this, major in a language. German is a good one.

French or German.

1. It doesn’t really matter
2. Whatever you like best

Attached: E6FAB049-2C95-48BE-8BB0-E96465F6CA4C.jpg (319x310, 43K)

BUT IF I DO THAT THEN I WONT GET A JOB OR SO MY PARENTS SAY, AND IF I DONT THEN I WILL HATE MY LIFE AND BE A WAGESLAVE, BUT I DO LIKE STEM A LITTLE BUT NOT THAT MUCH BUT I LIKE LITERATURE MORE BUT IS IT ENOUGH TO DEVOTE MY LIFE TO IT I DONT KNOW AND DO I EVEN HAVE THE TALENT I DONT KNOW, AND DO I EVEN WANT TO BE A WRITER OR A CRITIC OR ANYTHING OR ARE THESE JUST DREAMS IN MY HEAD THAT I ENJOY, AND WOULD I ENJOY THE LONELINESS OF BEING A WRITER, MOST LIKELY NOT, BUT IS IT REALLY LONELY, OR IS THIS JUST AN IDEA, AND ISNT IT THE FACT THAT THE ACADEMY IS CORRUPTED ANYWAYS BY WOMEN AND LIBERALS, OR IS THIS JUST A MEME, AND WOULDNT I JUST TO BETTER TO GET A STEM DEGREE AND WRITE ON THE SIDE, BUT WOULDNT I THEN BE MISSING A CRUCIAL PART OF MY EDUCATION AS A WRITER, OR CRITIC OR WHATEVER, AND WOULD IT BE BETTER TO STUDY PHILOSOPHY, OR WOULD THIS BE USELESS, UNLESS I WANT TO GO INTO LAW, IN WHICH CASE I MAY AS WELL GIVE UP ALL LITERARY OR ARTISTIC AMBITIONS, SO MAYBE NOT, BUT LAW AT LEAST WILL BE SOMETHING THAT WONT MAKE ME FEEL ASHAMED, LESS ASHAMED AT LEAST THAN BEING AN UNPUBLISHED WRITER FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG, WASTING MY DAYS AWAY LONELY, IN HALF-FULFILLED DREAMS AND FANTASIES ABOUT BECOMING ONE DAY SOMEONE WORTH ANYTHING THROUGH MY ART, WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT EVEN BE GOOD, IS IT GOOD, MY PARENTS SAY NO, BUT IS IT BECAUSE THEY WANT ME TO GIVE IT UP, MAYBE, BUT MAYBE THEY'RE JUST RIGHT, AND MAYBE IT ALL IS JUST A CHILDISH DREAM, AND IT WILL ALL BE A FAILED IDEAL, LIKE THE SEARCH FOR CESEREA TINAJERO IN THE SAVAGE DETECTIVES, A FAILED ROMANTIC DREAM THAT MEANS NOTHING TO ANYONE EXCEPT MYSELF, IF EVEN THAT MUCH. AND WONT I HAVE TO PROVIDE FOR A FAMILY, WONT I HAVE TO PREPARE TO CREATE SOMETHING LIKE A LIFESTYLE FOR MYSELF, TO THINK OF THE PEOPLE THAT I WILL PROVIDE FOR OTHER THAN MYSELF, AND MY PETTY PROJECTS, OR IS THIS JUST A MEME THAT HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN BY THE MEDIA, OR IS IT NOT

Physics, Mathematics, or Analytical Philosophy

Mandarin Chinese or some kind of less intense computer science/IT program. These will get you solid jobs. Then load up on electives to flesh out coursework and satisfy curiosity.

CS, then.

I heard there is a hole in the philosophy market. Almost no one fills the Husserl niche. If you specialized in Husserl then you could probably make mad bank on it.

God do not major in math, it's all the work of engineering with none of the job prospects. Unless you do statistics and want to work in the soul crushing field of actuarial science.

go to /adv/
also economics

Plumbing

Fuck, I just realized that Cesárea Tinajero is a fucking ideal. A fucking poetess in the Mexican desert. I'm sure there's a word play in the name, like Lalo Cura.

Power rankings:
1.High school drop out
2.Ivy league drop out
3.trade school
4.college drop out
5.Ivy league degree
6.associates degree from a cc
7.private school masters to phd
8.state school bachelors

Learn to weld, make stacks

I have done some work in both plumbing and electrical. Hands down, for working conditions, electrical is the better choice. You will also get to associate with a slightly better peer group. Though many electricians are tards, there are many with a solid ethic of working towards continuous improvement. I would start residential and work into commercial/industrial if I found that it suited me. Probably about the apex for electrical is getting a slot at an electronics manufacturer. The variety of what someone in that slot needs to master is actually pretty interesting.

Pharaoh

I recced electrical but I do not disagree with this, either. If I were to go this route then I would go TIG. Without a lot of materials, you can get quite a bit of practice in. You need to master it, though. No one needs a shit TIG man. MIG and stick guys often work in shit conditions but work for mediocre skilled welders is more plentiful in the MIG and stick market.

Nothing matters bro so just do what you want. You can study English and still work your way up the ladder into a good job, or you can grind it out and chase being an artist. Who do you have to provide for but yourself? You parents will probably die before your life is even half over, so why should they make your life choices for you?

>BUT IF I DO THAT THEN I WONT GET A JOB

lmao you won't get a job anyway. Or you might just be surprised. Quick story: I went to school for STEM, my brother for music. Guess who makes more money? Guess who works more? Guess who owns a house?

German especially could open a lot of opportunities as far as money is concerned.

I'm gonna need you to tell me where my private-not-Ivy school bachelor's is worth, user

just be a mechanic or some shit nigga.

Ornithology or mycology

gender studies, specifically of the Third Reich

Your degree isn’t your life it only takes 4 years.

Top tier - Animal husbandry, hydrology, agriculture, entomology, math education, theology, child psychology
Mid tier - nursing, social work, dental hygiene, painting/drawing, music, civil engineering, supply chain
Bottom tier - computer science, law, economics, business administration, ethnic studies, philosophy, creative writing

Guess which one is white?

>going to school without a purpose
you're going to get far in life

Don't go to college. It's a meme. Learn a trade. Become a plumber, elevator repair man or some shit

>learning from academia must be instrumental
Pig disgusting

chemistry, it's the most Yea Forums science.

Attached: schizo.png (861x698, 246K)

uni is a meme and a scam

why is this trade bullshit a meme nowadays?

Tradfags too stupid to write essays + scared of being too closely associated with leftists.

You know what you want to major in.

But do you want a job and the ability to provide for your family?
Then become a STEMcuck.
That's what I did and I hate it every day, I just want to be a late antiquity scholar

US colleges are a scam for sure, but working with your hands is just not respectable.
Current society looks down on trades, not for any good reason but that's just how it is