Why am I not drowning in pussy?

Why am I not drowning in pussy?

Attached: download.jpg (190x266, 8K)

Did Penguin actually publish that?

Most of Greene's books are published through Penguin.

Girls can smell your desperation. Stop being so thirsty.

Get the out of the house

Because you trusted Robert (((Greene)))

Nigger, women are a black abyss with no exit. If you value your soul at all get out of the game before its too late.

This. Girls can smell a beta without you ever having to say a word. They can smell it like a dog smells fear.
The only way they will ever become interested in you is if you ignore them. This drives them absolutely bonkers.

Are you good looking?

This, I've posted it many times but when you go out first you should be aiming to have fun, whores come second.

Attached: 0501391bf935256338295a85f190203baf5fca-retina-thumbnail-large.jpg (320x460, 20K)

>girls are magic
this is cucktalk 101, lying to girls is dead easy.

Probably because you don't put in the work or even take the dating game seriously. That's all it takes. Anyone can get someone.

>Actually using an important amount of your time just to copulate.
Imagine being this desperate. If you're ugly you just have to accept it, live a decent goal oriented life and eventually some mentally unstable chick will come your way.

Wew yeah, the dude just like go out and be confident and cool shit only works if you are at least average looking. You're likely wasting your time if you're ugly inb4 muh anecdotes of ugly dudes getting like super hot chicks

You’re ugly. Only hope is to get rich and show it off.

Lovecraft got a looker. Couldnt keep her, because he was a lu/r9k/lord, but he tapped.

>inb4
This looks like confirmation bias being recognized and supported. Is it?

If penguin had the balls for it, they woulda put their imprint at the top of the ellipsis.

Because Green lied to you KNOWING you would by his coolaid out of thirst, and he doesnt care that 1 out of a thousand incels that read his tripe are edged one step closer to Gentle Supremacy by it.

>master of power and seduction
look at this nigga lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

>Cassanova x Ceasar = R. Green
>Not an IRL statesman or actor
ikr

try someone without status or money

Lovecraft's loveletters are r9k AF; i think that's a bigger contributor than his lack of $tatu$, since she stuck with him for a fair amount of time. A pure goldigger / incel IT exploiter would not have stayed past the immediate benefit.

Also, another case: Will Blake married uncucked in spite of being broke and pleb most of his life.

That was before hypergamy went out of control and morphed into super-hypergamy

I don't want to be rewarded for evil.

Attached: personnality_score_and_beauty.png (1200x917, 218K)

Attached: women_and_men_rating.gif (983x622, 49K)

Attached: with_and_without_text.png (788x595, 91K)

Attached: romantic_interest_and_personnality.jpg (2000x3000, 1.35M)