thecut.com/2018/03/daniel-mallory-ortberg-interview-heather-havrilesky.html
youtu.be/zUrqUWNcSOg
youtu.be/BMKxeHZJtJU?t=329
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Mallory_Ortberg
twitter.com/graceelavery/status/1098636347307257856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based and metasectionaliteraturepilled.

Ok that was pretty funny lol

Can women really not understand the sea, pushups, war and respect? Wtf???? I thought it was just an incel meme.

I'm not mad at them for being like this, I'm mad at the men who enable them.

HEMINGWAY SUCKS

It might be funny if there were any female novelists worth reading. The routine just comes off as sad and bitter in light of that.

>Women wouldn't understand, they're too gay.

This is true though

Ah yes the famous Yea Forumsbro archetype literally no one has ever encountered in real life

every guy in that audience laughing deserves to get buried alive.

We told you bro.

>ironic sensual breath in
>Hemingway
>postironic sensual breath out
>was a MAN
FTFY

There's only one guy in the shot, and he never laughs. He just makes polite grimaces.

Mandatory viewing:
youtu.be/ZNCUgFeIjyM

>Got two pieces for you, this one's called Male Novelist Jokes
>[loud NPC noises]

Attached: 14.png (540x487, 355K)

>haha males r dum using metaphors and having complicated feelings LMAO

Attached: H6hhhcc.jpg (657x527, 38K)

genital mutilation is funny, huh

We can do the whole ideological back and forth about this but I legitimately think it's fucked up the way she trivializes being upset over male genital mutilation.

I'm not saying this as a feminist but as a dystheistic antinatalist. Grow the fuck up and get over the slight disfigurement of your junk. Sexual impulse is just a trick to get you to produce more suffering creatures anyway.

I think women should read women
Men should read men
We’re really not that compatible despite all efforts to force it on us

:God is the anti-vaxxer of Whitehead's teleology: Time is the amber alert of /god/'s negative ontology within the material mind: Beckett meets Spinoza on the loading dock of quantum vicissitude: God never arrives because it is a symbol of his authoritative /permanence/: The symbolic is the Quaalude of abstraction, prefigured by the metastasised breathing tube of the Demiurge gone mad: Capital lives here: on the hot tin roof of equal opportunity eschatology: The child has no choice within the conspiracy of her mother's paranoia, like de Beauvoir's salon of immanence: God was the first anti-natalist, but he only sought to inoculate himself: We are his only remaining enemy, the bubble in the syringe:

Attached: schizojakked.png (217x232, 35K)

Holy Reddit

I am also an antinatalist I just like jacking off and feeling it you stupid faggot

You'll have trouble finding real gnostics outside of chans actually.

Funny desu.

also,
>imcoming bump limit

*flicks cigarette away, walks off disappointedly*

>anti natalist or whatever
>suffering, we live in a society, lets die so no one suffers
>let’s also mutilate male dicks so they feel less pleasure and suffer more
You’re an idiot?

>Talk shit about men
>Now identifies as man

Really gets the ole' almonds roasting, doesn't it?

Attached: tmp_cZUv9O_c8f06a4cd0215fa7_Mallory_Ortberg_-_no_credit.jpg (995x957, 136K)

I'll admit the war is hell one got me
But it's a shame that you can't make female novelist jokes cause then you are a sexist

Attached: 112926549514.jpg (849x651, 295K)

I'm gonna read your mum and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

I’m not going to believe this, clown world is already too much.

Jesus how many times has a thread had to die for this video

What the hell

I'm not FOR circumcision by any means! but do you have any idea how ridiculous it is to talk about muh "Male Genital Mutiliation" as your primary complaint over such misandrist rhetoric? She makes fun of things like men having to go to war or being pushed into alcoholism over their marginalization and you guys are going "herpaderp muh dick" like a black stereotype.

>it's real
god damn, this world isn't even funny anymore

Attached: 908.png (510x546, 272K)

Enjoy.

The difference is that circumcision is done to male children their very first day in the world. Imagine hating a group of people that much.

Why are you replying to me? Read the comment I was replying to. I agree with you. White middle class culture has become black culture.

Attached: 5866EE96-8CE2-4914-9CC1-D49A6D42D615.jpg (660x350, 19K)

jesus christ that was tedious
i only stayed to the end because i was hoping to see some more thigh

Obvious bait. No one is this stupid.

Looking good though

>Like early David Bowie
yeah, no
bowie was a genuine original groundbreaking creative genius
this person just seems to be a whiny narcissist

I'm beginning to detect a certain influence here...

Attached: 1534153578084.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Ugh

>youtu.be/zUrqUWNcSOg

Attached: shrek flash cringe.gif (575x420, 507K)

>he lit a cigarette
>his glass of whiskey lit a cigarette
>I can only love my dead best friend, but not in a gay way
>women wouldn't understand, they're too gay

Decent

>mentions racism
>black women claps

I’m all out of motivational Zyzz videos, female co worker talked about periods all day. I can’t fucking continue like this. Why did he have to go brahs.

Attached: F4DA5C1B-8058-49AB-96F2-24818605D679.png (311x327, 204K)

Ah, the ubiquitous gaussian noise. Truly a malignant influence over all nature.

Why are women like this, bros? Like, evolution had a carte blanche to make them anything, and this is what we get.

This seems pretty funny on the contrary.

Attached: Perhaps.jpg (907x600, 42K)

bruh look at this dude

I don't understand the concept of the repeated "how many male novelists does it take to screw in a light bulb" joke. Is she saying men don't listen to women and instead push their own ideas? Very confused

I dont get the jokes :/

>"dude"

>waahhh why don't men recognize how beautiful I am?

>Oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

I swear Ive seen her before in something

don't you dare

?

hot

>marrying an m>f

What gave you the impression the most egregious thing she made fun of was circumcision?

Attached: 1550788622492.jpg (584x657, 231K)

I never made that claim.

men absolutely btfo

wtffffffffffff she was hot in a jewish khazar milkers way kinda hot. why did she have to throw it away??????????????????

>this Ray William Johnson lookin ass

I know, I wanted to jiggle her hips.

god damn it, now i can't unsee it
fuck you user, you're just making my day worse

This is pretty damn funny.

some were pretty funny
>all this seething itt
what are you, women?

damn that was fucking painful to watch, I hope she's doing ok after saying that shit in public

youtu.be/BMKxeHZJtJU?t=329

why do female trannies dress like 13 year old boys

Probably the same reason male trannies dress like teenage anime girls

surprisingly this was actually funny

Stop pretending to be me.

They’re slightly surreal, more beat poetry, not really standup

I, a male, wrote you guys some of my own original male novelist jokes. Feel free to cite them to "user" or you can call me by my full name, "Cock Roberta."

>How many male novelists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
The terrible sex he had made him feel deeply interesting, like a murder victim.
The beast, which had represented his feelings, was dead. I think I'll do a pushup he announced to the sea, and the sea respected him for it.
4,000 words from the narrator about his feelings on being circumsized
War is hell.
He straightened his tie. He had lost, but in a romantic way, which meant that he had won. I'm going to do a pushup, he said to his tie. His tie respected him for it and secretly wanted to have sex with him.
You wouldn't understand.
He swore curses at his coworkers. He was making a lot of money and also drugs. Fuck.
This neighborhood in NYC was very different from the other neighborhood in NYC that he had just been in.
He lit a cigarette. His glass of whiskey lit a cigarette. I can only truly love my dead best friend, he said, but not in a gay way. Women wouldn't understand, they're too gay. Both of the cigarettes agreed.
4,000 words about an isolated encounter with a service worker that borders on racist and goes nowhere
The cocaine isn't the point, the cocaine is a metaphor. He explained wearily over the pile of cocaine. She folded her arms because she didn't understand his work or cocaine. etc.
This lightbulb is inauthentic.
It's only the institution I have a problem with he explained to the empty bar.
The time had come for him to go to war, and also to find himself, and also to reject the rules of your society.
His alcoholism was different from everyone else's alcoholism because someday he was going to die.
Nothing happens for 450 pages, receives 14 national awards

Attached: 1548459848892.png (1167x526, 22K)

Is her argument that women are better novelists? Does she have an argument?

Ok, this was mad-hilar

N-

>this light bulb is inauthentic

has she been on Yea Forums

It's comedy. It's not an argument.

Jesus christ, too much molyneux, not everything is a "debate" you neurotic autist

"Real" stand-up has a coherent message and philosophical commentary. This commentary can be interpreted as an argument.

Did I say "debate"?

>politicized aesthetics
>not an argument

I have no idea what any of this means but its gonna have to be a based and nonspecificcolorpilled from me.

Attached: chloe.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

-YARLATHOTEP!

no, "real stand-up" is funny

I actually laughed at some of this. Not sure why.

>masculine fiction has some trends and we will present these in a comedic way

Attached: 1495199633348.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

Weininger was right

What? You're pretending to be me.

Attached: 1550038020504.gif (500x375, 971K)

Now you've both got Daisies pics.

That reason, I suspect, has something to do with the arrested development they're suffering from. Another thing to notice is that both ftm and mtf individuals are often (though not always) at least a decade behind in fashion sensibilities.
My suspicion is that they're identifying with what they once experienced as an ideal member of the opposite sex, in other words, they're becoming what an early pubescent version of their consciousness could never manage to attract.

TLDR; They might be actualizing unfulfilled desires by becoming what they wanted when they were young.

They'd never pass as a Chad type man, so their only option is to go for the androgynous tumblr boy look that's unfortunately popular now.
Dykes and ftm used to wear macho shit like MMA shirts and cargo shorts and walk around stanced up, which looked so ridiculous they probably collectively changed their angle. You see mtf trannies continuing to make the same mistake- heavy makeup and stereotypical "girly" shit instead of cutting their losses and looking like a tomboy.
It doesn't matter to them because it's autogynophilia or penis envy a good chunk of the time

I don't know anything about this woman. I probably would've been humored by this if I could trust it was one big playful jab, but I get the impression she somehow believes these to be genuine criticism and that ruins it for me. Is that the case?

Attached: do it.jpg (500x496, 110K)

funny because all those stereotypes fit novelist with strong liberal views

Read the interview with her that posted. She calls men "the enemy" despite now considering herself a man.

I had kind of reached the limit of trying to work it out silently in my bedroom while refusing to clean up my floor, in protest of the fact that I don’t look like Brendan Fraser circa 1998. I literally had that thought. “I will not clean up my room until I look equal levels of Brendan Fraser Beautiful in George of the Jungle. If conditions don’t improve, I’m leaving everything I own on the floor.” Like it was the floor’s fault or something. Like I was on strike.

Attached: 1550622265765.jpg (504x389, 27K)

If that’s where they belong then it’s fine to leave them there.
And besides, who decides where things in your room go?

Attached: 6C45CB05-85F1-4871-B814-4BC9B20115BA.jpg (772x1000, 123K)

this is just how women joke about men
why are some of you acting so outraged?

>in protest of the fact that I don't look like Brendan Fraser

Attached: 1549398748982.gif (497x373, 489K)

Because, like boys, they are not men.

I'm not going to watch this because I had a lovely day at the park and it will most likely make me angry and want to punch something

I've given up on ever being an author and am embarking on a career in banking because of shit like this, and I say this as somebody with several unpublished novels totaling almost 500,000 words, so it's not like I didn't try. It's not these jokes, I'm not that sensitive, but the general attitude and the growing #ourvoices crap which while well meaning, makes my race and economic status a mark against me. I don't even want to have to bring fucking identity into this. I know writers bring that to their work, naturally, and always have, but weaponizing and ultimately using it as a gimmick to sell books (I think in many ways this is what publishers are cynically doing) is depraved.

Attached: wojakfireman.png (1600x900, 2.11M)

>I've given up
>I'm not that sensitive
>the growing #ourvoices crap which while well meaning
>I don't even want to have to bring fucking identity into this. I know writers bring that to their work, naturally, and always have

You could not please them more effectively if you tried. You bite down on the ideology and surrender. One less white male to have to compete with.

What do you propose I do when almost every literary agent that represents the genre I write in is a woman and seems to only rep female authors? Self-publishing is another form of surrender and I don't really need the money that badly.

How many rejection letters did you get?

>Self-publishing is another form of surrender
I agree.
>I don't really need the money that badly.
If you're writing that's the least of your worries.

>How many rejection letters did you get?
like 19. They were actually very polite. "While I admire your creativity..." "Most original idea I've seen in a while..." "Captivating opening..." are some highlights but they usually end by saying "I'm not the right agent to represent this work" which is weird because I only query agents that list the genre I write in on their list of work they represent. I know that's a relatively low number of rejections I guess compared to some, but given that I know the work is good (I've had university professors who aren't my friends, even one that kinda hates me, read excerpts and a few fellow writers, some published, read the entire manuscripts and got good reports) it pisses me off and I suspect it's due to my background. I've considered just lying about that but I'd be found out, and frankly, I'm proud of who I am.

>I don't really need the money that badly
>If you're writing that's the least of your worries.

What do you mean by this?

still politicizing aesthetics numbnuts see: >"everything is political"
>turn same critique around on self-unaware leftists
>"it's uh comedy and irony dude, get a grip chud"

>19
You're just beginning. Crack the 2019 guide to literary agents and ship out to every agent that takes whatever you're slopping out. If NO ONE will take it write a new manuscript, which you should be doing anyway, and ship that one out again. Rinse and repeat until the fuckers cave.
Do not be cowed by illegitimate identity politics.

>What do you mean by this?
You don't have to worry about "doing it for the money" as that's 10x as unlikely as even being published. Not impossible though.

>the genre I write in
You write evasively about this. Is it steampunk? It's steampunk isn't it? Historical fiction?

>You write evasively about this. Is it steampunk? It's steampunk isn't it? Historical fiction?
It's actually anti-steampunk in a certain way. I have a meticulous understanding, to the point of the underlying thermodynamics, of Victorian steam technology and hate steampunk. They don't know enough to have the well justified awe at the power, grace, and mechanical elegance of the devices their forefathers built so they stick a bunch of stupid gears on them a fucking top hat and what have you and largely for stupid aesthetic reasons. Anyway, to be clear, my dad is pretty well off and I grew up working on and racing sailing yachts and doing long distance yachting. I write mostly about steamships and naval warfare in the era of the transition from sail to steam when both technologies coexisted, but in an entirely fictional universe with fantasy elements.

I'm mostly annoyed that none of them even work as lighbulb jokes.

Give me my foreskin back, you piece of shit.

This was unironically pretty funny. That being said I’d give my left but to see Chuck Palahniuk do a similar bit about female authors. He’d likely reduce that entire crowd to tears lol

She's pretty.

>I grew up working on and racing sailing yachts

No way. Ok, that might actually make some sense. If what you're saying is true you might actually be a little right about your background hurting your publishability.
It's interesting how I just assumed you were a dirt-poor scrub like me.
I don't think it's that big of a deal though, Fantasy authors aren't really analyzed and biographized as much as literary writers are.

Do what I said. Hit the books and keep submitting. Write another manuscript as you do that. Submit that one when it's done.

Addendum: She also has a pretty voice

*he

She’s pushing the endorphin receptors of these mass media created human feed back loops. It’s fascinating to watch. People on Yea Forums do it all the time, just with different triggering stimuli. It seems to be a particularly big problem in America.

I gave this a fair shot, watched all four minutes. Didn't laugh or get triggered.

lol

as usual with leftist comedians, the person telling jokes is themselves a funnier joke than anything they say

What can be done about the femalecel problem?

Being as marketable as possible to a majority audience will get you pretty far, capital wise. As much as we claim to love individualism, we all tend to act the same when we're bowing to our lord big ben 10 x 10.

Laughing here being a response to in-group solidarity and conformity the mass emotional response triggered. Which is why it’s not funny on YouTube.
The actual subject of the laughter is entirely the result of focused media/political campaigns towards no larger plan whatsoever, but getting people riled up with various emotional triggers, attaching them to certain signifiers (male novelist in this case), and using that to garner votes/publicity/money. Her humour comes from essentially attaching signifier A to image B, in a way that is aligned to an already culturally established neural network (in this case the porky feminists (see I can do it too) in this “””comedy””” club)- the brain loves regularity, and given the social context of [joking, laughter, in-group, comedy club], it interprets the small endorphin rush received from this cultural affirmation as a signal to laugh.

We really need to get cracking on a gendercide tbqh

Fuck off and read to the lighthouse

Neither the women or men involved chose to be born unattractive.

Anyone getting upset about this is a fucking puuussy. Just as touchy as the sort of people you criticize.

How many women novelists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

"Visible discomfort"
>walks out of the room

I don't read women, I don't listen to women, I don't watch women, I only smell women

Some hard truth in this post.

The difference being that this is the dominant narrative, in America at least.

Attached: file.png (1790x490, 505K)

>tfw trans woman
>tfw I can literally write anything and publishers will seriously consider it

feels good lads, why don't you just transition?

You are in bubble that will eventually burst, hopefully soon.

It's not going to burst mate. The guy that just committed a hate hoax is back on the set of his TV show, and major newspapers like WAPO didn't even report his arrest. The left wing have complete dominance. Moldbug was right. The cathedral is real while pretending they are the underdogs.

I get her points which are fair enough, but it's not like the average female novelist eclipses men's efforts

Elk either.
Those grey aliens.
Jesus
Anime novelists have yet to create any decent novels

Attached: 1539371665047.png (602x400, 67K)

>macho shit like MMA shirts and cargo shorts
can america die already

Are you Nick Land, or a genuine retard? This question has no third answer.

It was funny, but one could sense the resentment.

stop obsessing over gender.

how many of you guys posting here are incels..

exactly. don't @ me, I've already won this one

I have literally never seen anyone who remotely fits this bizzareare stereotype. I spend most of my time in literary and philosophy circles in NYC and Portland. Where the fuck are these magical hipster philosophy narcissists?

the high number of femanons is the reason why Yea Forums is so shit

I saw a chap yesterday reading Plato's Republic on the bus. Ponytail, mustache, beard.

They do exist.

Yea Forums has no femanons you stupid faggot. this is a sfw board

>Ponytail
that's a loser, not a bro

thats sexist

People who read in public in general are typically looking to show off, but the constant posturing “philosophybro” isn’t something I’ve personally ever seen.

I was reading Walter Benjamin’s Illuminations on the 2 train this morning. Look for me on the “hot guys reading” instagram soon.

What is with women in male dominated hobbies and fields? Why do they always need to band together and complain about the males who created the thing they supposedly enjoy and want to participate in? Why do they do it?

Attached: scoobypoo.jpg (143x160, 10K)

@Anonymous ur gay lole

All their female life they were kids when they transition they also start transitioning from kids age into teen age

Reading on the bus on your way to work or class isn't showing off, it's killing 30 minutes without depending on your phone.

What translation of the Iliad is the best?

Literature, poetry especially, has been female-dominated for at least the last 20 years. So the question is, why are you involved?

Prime example. I did not complain about women being writers. I complained about women complaining about males all the time. You have some kind of persecution complex.

Fargles for a first time Lattimore afterwords

>getting this mad at your own strawman

Attached: dril.png (627x222, 33K)

Give that bitch two to three years and she'll be back to being a woman, crying about how the patriarchy forced her to destroy her body.

>dril

Attached: curtains.png (242x292, 134K)

>being "involved" in any post-WWII literary movement
Do you know where you are?

>I'm not FOR circumcision by any means!
I want old lit back! I said it. I want it back with all its ugliness cause it's not this ridiculous. Books! Fucking books!

This, a real man should have a thick enough skin to endure these jokes without whining. At the same time if you laugh this sort of thing in a cringeworthy attempt to impress women then you can hardly call yourself a man.

If you can’t tell who the drunkest guy in the room is....

So its Geronimopunk then?

Attached: 1548179292535.jpg (720x696, 56K)

women arent funny

>HI, I just got. This is a comedy routine, right?
>I don't like it. and I'm an expert on comedy
>Also women are gay

Ooops. I wrote that in proper caps. w/e.

now that's what I call cringe

idk that jay mcierney jab was right on the money

Case in point.

Me on the far left

Attached: E7809B92-0FD0-4F2C-822B-FB948BA685BB.jpg (1125x1480, 614K)

Could have just said "the queer" and I'd know it was you.

CRIIIIIINGE

she's literally disgusting in my opinion.
I can kinda see through her dress and she's sort of one of those box-shaped ladies

I have never read a book written by a woman

based

exposed and btfo

This was actually kind of funny. I wasn't expecting it to be, so I was fine with the smugness

The only thing that irked me, we should talk about circumcision as much as possible because it's fucked

I wonder if he circumcised himself.

Even here I don't think I have seen anyone say at good about him

Read the excerpt from his memoir A Moveable Feast where he reassures F. Scott Fitzgerald that his penis is fine and that Zelda was just being a bitch.
Shits cash homie.

?

That's an mtf tranny, wish I was making this up.

Let me guess: she also hates boat movies.

let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?

>Can women really not understand the sea, pushups, war and respect?

No.

Most women are fine with not understanding these things, but there are some who just get batshit over it like the guy in Mallrats who couldn't see the sailboat in the magic eye picture.

Attached: guy.jpg (600x400, 33K)

???

scotty were hitting zelda with that wet noddle whiskey dick tho

Zelda was a bitch though.

>Men as a group? Not fantastic. White men as a group? I don’t have a sense that I will be met with safety and joy on the other side.
Fucking christ. Imagine living in such a bubble that you not only don't hesitate at all to talk about men that way, but honestly believe that whites aren't the very people least likely to physically assault you for being a tranny.

Attached: Dale.jpg (307x352, 20K)

she looked sort of mtf in the original not surprising.

Unironically don't get this. What's the home?

*joke
An advert blocked my reply box

Honestly some of the jokes weren't that bad and ring true to a certain demographic of men who swallow some art of manliness ideology, at the same time a man could do a similar stand up regarding female novelists that would make this video seem like a joke, and of course the audience would castrate him for it.

Sam Hyde has probably done a stand up routine that was close enough

yeah lmao whenever I hear someone complaining about somalians getting their clits hacked off I tell them to grow up and die childless already

I thought second wave feminism made some really good points. Third wave essentialist feminism (grrrl power, plugging in those with a vagina in masculine roles without significantly changing the masculinity of those roles) is fucking obnoxious.

This would have been better if I recognized the particular works she was lambasting. That still wouldn’t really address the essential obnoxiousness of it though.

Attached: 97BBB435-C3B7-4B19-82FF-E6F55A7DCC40.jpg (1536x2048, 921K)

she's got a sexy voice

This post made me KEL harder that that video.

Has never heard of Buck Angel.

Isn't 2nd and 3rd basically the same? You (socially) coerce women to work in male occupations.

Women having such different taste in literature really redpilled me on gender differences.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Her jokes are funny and anyone who wants more from comedy are fucking idiots.

Argue why the jokes aren't funny, not why they don't agree with your perspective. I happen to think that her jokes are stereotypes of a type of male fiction writer that ironically almost entirely exists in fiction, so probably aren't great comedy. But that doesn't diminish from the quality of the jokes at a technical level. I feel like a lot of people here don't appreciate the technical skill in writing jokes.

I like Hemingway’s short stories particularly A Clean Well Lighted Place, In Another Country, Big Two Hearted River, Soldier’s Home and The Gambler, the Nun and the Radio.

Attached: 1524522070295.jpg (381x290, 24K)

Because it’s so cliquey. If any of those referred to actual writers, then cool, but it excludes anyone who hasn’t read them. A couple of the jokes were funny in a cerebral way, but none of them made me laugh.

Furthermore, there’s something coercive about using “how many lightbulbs does it take” as her anaphor. It’s like she’s telling you to laugh with a cue rather than being organically funny.

>saying this as a peepeepoopooist

shut the hell up

>tfw used to smoke unfiltered pall malls

The problem with ultra-supportive crowds like this is that you're guaranteed laughs and cheers regardless of how good or bad your act is. I was at the Perth Fringe Festival last year and saw this girl's performance that was just utter drivel and completely untalented. The crowd was like in this video. They were screeching in riotous applause at every beat, because they knew she intended to be entertaining, even if she wasn't.

Nobody improves or grows under those conditions. It's a trap that ensnares performers in that circle. They know they'll never receive the same praise outside of it, but they have no incentive or means to improve.

The ones about the beast/pushup/sea and the whiskey and cigarettes was good. The joke wears thin and needs to be sharpened up a bit.

Pure ideology. An audience is an audience. Your saying that you don't think it is funny so it isn't funny. If the act makes money for the artist, what else is there? What's the end goal of improving an act, to make you laugh? If you have enough money to commission a comedy, fine. Otherwise it sounds like the act is doing well in that niche.

that's right they need to bring back World Peace it had high ratings

A funny woman? Don't see that every day. Based.

Attached: 1529977295789.jpg (334x334, 88K)

If you consider polite laughter under threat of the performer's complete and public mental breakdown "doing fine" then okay.

best post Yea Forums will ever see and you fuckers are busy spewing about misandry

Also, mass-misandry only works as long as guys don't call people out on it. Call them out.

>Call them out.
That's a good way to get a swarm of blue-haired college students swarming you calling you a "piss baby" and laugh-crying while filming you in case you react. I don't feel like dealing with a struggle session.

This would be good if it were funny.

That and the glass lighting a cigarette were the only funny moments

I suppose you feel the same way about female genital mutilation?

Attached: D0F166D6-5876-472B-8EE7-17EF0ECA3316.png (837x837, 290K)

WHO FUCKING LAUGHED

Because it’s just a degenerate fetish for mentally ill faggots.

>performer's complete and public mental breakdown
You only said the performer was untalented in your previous post. Why does your story keep changing, schizo?

You watched the original video, right? You understand the type of people in the crowd, which I compared the crowed in my story to? Surely you aren't this unaware. Insular "comedians" who make pointed jokes against "muh men" and tread eggshells the rest of the time are all about embracing their mental disabilities. They routinely have complete and public mental breakdowns if not propped up by false applause, which is why they're propped up by false applause. Don't be so sheltered.

having trouble finding the humor in this
she gives typical masculine novel semantics badly written
is it just a release because women are insecure that female authors have a much smaller place in the canon? because i genuinely can't find anything else that could be laughed at

Attached: ridicule.jpg (900x610, 60K)

bitches be like

They're operating under the EQUALITY banner at all times, which means they do not understand that men think differently to women. Things that men are interested in reading about are different to what women like reading about, but if men == women, yet men's thoughts != women's thoughts, then men must just be dumb and like weird things. Now, since attacking men is "punching up" then it's permissible to mock and ridicule things men are interested in reading and writing about.

Obviously, all the assumptions that this is based on are incorrect, so the comedian just sounds like a snarky cunt instead of a vibrant truth-warrioress.

Did we hurt Tao Lin with our memery? I think he's a sensitive writer and the things said about him here are wholly unfair. What business is it of ours if he pinksocked Megan Boyle's snapper or if many of Tao's ex's report acquired IBS but refuse to blame Tao for fear of violating innumerable binding NDAs, ancillary legal agreements and findings? Tao's consumption of audience pussy is legendary, blighting statewide literary communities with ghosted one-night muses of Tao so beside themselves with yearning for his well-groomed hair and flouridated stare they cancel meetups and book clubs and close entire book shops or special library collections because they cannot bear to go on without Tao, without that characterstic calliope whistling from their billowing beef flaps or that gelatinous goo churned inside them by Tao's tumescence.

maybe because if this was a man trivializing various topics concerning women it wouldn't be well received.

calm down

Megan, please respond to my texts. I miss your chilly feet.

why is she trying to sound English

Explain the mother’s paranoia bit a bit more.

What was the joke? I don't write, or anything, so maybe it's some kind of novelist meme, or something, but it really just sounded 4 minutes of nonsence to me.

they want to look like young boys to attract the pedophiles of course

The joke was that she was a woman trying to be funny

People here ridicule her, but being born looking like a bug dude isn't funny.
Women like this never experience love and admiration from men, so they have to come up with an alternative way to cope and survive in this cruel world, where religion has lost its power.

>Cue upset people who don't get why punching up is funny and punching down is not... That said, this is some masterful punching up.

Attached: 1541977111483.jpg (530x523, 51K)

>diagnosing someone as mentally ill because they made fun of something sacred to you
this is really sad

Damn, women really are incapable of understanding art, are they?! I always thought it was a meme.

She's a writer for a successful blog site she set up. She has an audience that makes her a profit. You can't live off pity, at least not without socialism.

Kek same

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I think it's funny and ok, because If a male author would write similar jokes about female author stereotypes I would for sure find it funny.

On the other hand, I can sense that the audience applauding her would be screeching at just the thought of making fun of female authors. They seems oblivious of their own lack of self distance.

They obviously have no clue about the quality of the works recited and made fun of, partially because it wasn't written for them.

The only insensitive joke is that one about circumcision. Because boys who are really don't have a choice. They've been mutilated.

Based and kindpilled.

The paperback fiction that gets sold next to the bubblegum at Walmart has been dominated by women. Serious literature continues to primarily be written by men.

I normally hate cheesy “muh SJWs” comics but this one’s gold.

that picture doesn't mean anything, where is the source that she is trans?

WHO SAID THAT!

>feminist
> dystheistic
>antinatalist

Literally this is a troll. Nobody this insufferable actually exists. This archetype is a story jews tell to scare goyim into genocide.

She has a point with the whiskey-and-cigs, the cocaine bit, and the alocholism. Some guys try too hard to be hardboiled and gritty. Shame the entirety of the detective genre has come to this. It's no longer about being clever or making logical deductions, now it's milling around filthy back alleys with a bottle in one hand, a cig in the other, and a gun crammed in his waistband.
On the other hand you have "murder mysteries" written by women and it's all a repetitive bunch of hogwash and soap opera garbage, endlessly talking about emotions without being able to elicit any.
90% of everything is trash.
Agreed with that. If your body was modified without your consent, that's a valid reason to complain. Thank god I was never subjected to such a thing.

>cis female
>still can't get published
I must become a transracial lesbian.

I love that Hemingway and Fitzgerald were friends. I can't even imagine how awesome it would be to drink with them before the depression and mental issues set in. Also Zelda was a fucking bitch.
>actually read The Paris Wife because I like Hemingway
>hate the stupid cunt and her stupid ugly kid with the stupid name
>also hate Zelda
Their wives just kept fucking everything up for them.
>he's a sensitive writer
qt. Let's bully him some more.

That was actually rather funny.

female authors: *makes every male stupid, evil or unhelpful*
also female authors: men can't write women lol breasted boobily xD

>jews tell to scare goyim into genocide
Yea Forums has melted your brain.

Attached: shut up cunt.jpg (500x281, 29K)

>Ortberg identifies as queer.[4] In February 2018, he spoke to Autostraddle about the process of transitioning genders while writing The Merry Spinster.[25] In March 2018, he was interviewed by Heather Havrilesky in New York magazine's The Cut about coming out as trans.[26]

>In November 2018, he and partner Grace Lavery, Assistant Professor of English at UC Berkeley, [27] announced their intention to marry.[28]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Mallory_Ortberg

They seem happy.

twitter.com/graceelavery/status/1098636347307257856

Attached: Dz8j7hMVsAAcCQz.jpg (901x1200, 203K)

I UNIRONICALLY do as a matter of fact! Nobody worth fuck all is defined by their genitals and the preference of where they like to stuff them.

Attached: 1548186886530.png (325x449, 136K)

Attached: 1551061429717.jpg (331x368, 36K)

>cis

Attached: 1504938356086.gif (327x251, 2.26M)

No one's tricking you, dumbass. You're sexual impulses exist, because a lack thereof means no species. No species = no humanity = no rational thought = no empirical observation = no self reflection = no antinatalist prick complaining about being alive. KYS already. You are a parasite, reflecting your suicidal desires through irrational dogma.
Suffering is not inherently bad. In fact, a lack there of often produces an inferior character, such as yourself.
Antinatalists are insufferable, and should be mass executed.

(s)N-eed

>posting dril
>ur mad online
soi chapocels really are caricatures of themselves

lmao some retard was all sad cause their baby lost their arm I was like wtf nobody worth fuck all is defined by their arms and the preference of what stuff they do with them lmao fuckin retards I broke some kids nose the other day lmao pushed the bone right through the skin some 5 year old retard lmao like what does that moron think he's going to define himself by what his face looks like? can't wait for him to grow up and die childless already.

>Men express feeling
>Women mock them
Why do men show no emotion?

>modern female after two pushups in front of the sea

>breeder logic

Attached: 1482562638449.png (556x430, 81K)

>no one's posted it yet

Attached: feministlightbulb.png (1098x513, 143K)

There are more incels than non incels. It sounds weird but most guys aren't getting laid that much. Fucking some time in the last three years doesn't count.

Claim to be a woman as a social experiment and then blow the lid off it once you get published like that overwatch guy did.

that man was not an intellectual

>>A Woman’s Penis Is In the Home
in praise of the non-phallic penis
>>girldick

into the fire it must go

because its the opposite of how they dressed before they came out

Attached: 1428438250898.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Why do women suck so badly at comedy and literature

Why is she using the "screw in a lightbulb" joke format if she's not going to actually follow the structure? She's just using the start of the joke to launch into non-sequiters about "male novelist" cliches, but not actually using the joke format in any way

underrated

wtf her dress is see-through. i can SEE her whole naked thigh. WEIRD!!

How many female novelists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

dear diary

>my vagina is not who I am

>why didn’t Johnny love me? Surely I was as pretty as those thin blonde cheerleaders

>my friendship with the ugly/fat/gay/differently abled boy shows I’m not a sexist and can be plutonic friends with a male as long as they’re not desirable

>my diet pills became my only friend

>I gave him the best years of my life and he dared have an affair after I packed on the weight

>I was in an all girl punk band with a name that references cat/kitty/pussy

>I was the chosen one despite being the plain girl next door type

>I will not become my mother (300 pages later) I had become my mother

I could go on

This.

>Men should express themselves and be open
>But only in a specific way women like
Gynocentric feminism is a joke.

Just like the original this is more mockery than humour. Pretty nice tho.

fiercemuggus
4 years ago
Cue upset people who don't get why punching up is funny and punching down is not... That said, this is some masterful punching up.

Spotted the redditor who got bored with their feed. New in town, sailor?

Attached: Imagine.jpg (1000x1000, 48K)

Who fucking cares? God you people are the most butthurt on the planet. Stop looking for videos you can offend yourself with on the internet, Its fucking tiresome.

I expected manufactured rage content for underage /pol/tards
some of those lines were actually pretty funny
I liked the part where it didn't apply to any of my writing because I don't use hack cliches

Pretty much this.

>soi chapocels
again with strawmen