My favorite philosopher is Evola

>my favorite philosopher is Evola
What type of person do you imagine?

Attached: file.png (220x304, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Introduction-Magic-II-Initiatic-Wisdom/dp/1620557177/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_sims?ie=UTF8#reader_1620557177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some lazy fuck who is too lazy to properly name a file so I doubt said individual has the will to read at all.

>

Attached: manchild.png (187x228, 113K)

Favorite? I don’t care who reads and likes him but having him as a favorite puts you in the weirdo larper book.

looks like your typical foucault reader

Still assblasted from the Survive the Jive thread, buddy?

Attached: smug sam.png (640x624, 749K)

A darkie.

Olly recently made a video mocking him. He got some facts wrong but it was hilarious nonetheless.

A based Traditionalist.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1066, 169K)

ill be.. time to synthesize this butthurt

Someone who didn't start with the greeks.

Attached: blado.gif (413x240, 2.22M)

came here to post this

Attached: DuterteEsquire.jpg (716x716, 143K)

A homosexual, says things like "trans rights are human rights", probably enjoys watching Contrapoints and Philosophy Tube; larping as a traditionalist.

I didn’t like the video, as so many of these YouTube guys don’t even read. I only know of Evola from him mentioned in essays and reading his Wikipedia but Olly knew less about him than me. It’s embarrassing making a video about it. I want more right wing guys to see the faults of capitalism and how their values go against it since it’s important but leftist YouTube commentators are literally abstract right wing memes made concrete. Tranny, some mass media consuming video game speed runner and some annoying loud guy who wears orange brace suspenders. Fuck. Read wage Labour and capital please guys, it’s only 100 pages.

Attached: 019410B7-4401-4BD1-AF08-14A61E99C771.jpg (236x337, 11K)

> leftist YouTube commentators are literally abstract right wing memes made concrete.
It's because they're all part of the Coffinsphere (a la Peter Coffin) none of them actually make their own video scripts anymore, they all collab and someone is editing the scripts to make them as inclusive and able to appeal to the masses as possible. If you look at the difference in quality of intellectual content between 2016 and the current year of Youtubers like PhilosophyTube, Contrapoints, and H-Bobmer Guy It's kind of shocking how much they've dumbed down and simplified their content to fit in a convenient narrative. They've sacrificed all of their incite and individuality to become nothing more than corporate propaganda.

I doubt PhilosophyTube has even read him, just like how he refuses to read Heidegger because "he was a nazi, and that's problematic."

A fat larper who probably hasn't actually read Evola and just bought the books to pose with.

A fat ugly faggot with SS bolt tattoos

Unironically is he actually worth reading? Yea Forums always seems to be really divided on him

He is. People just get really angry at the idea of a smart person being on the other political team than theirs. Because Westerners view Politics like the view Football.

He isn't. People just get excited at the idea of a smart person being on the same political team as theirs. Because Westerners view Politics like the view Football.

Seems like he should read him and find out : ^ )

a 19 year old community college student who is a little overweight, watches anime, and doesn't actually read AKA me four years ago

Yes, even if you don't want to dive into his philosophical/political writing, some of his works can be appreciated strictly on their scholarly merits. i.e. The Hermetic Tradition & The Doctrine of Awakening.

He's not bald and beardless

I read Evola and Heidegger after Nietzsche and I don't regret it.

Btw, the sample ebook of Intro to Magic vol. 2 is up on Amazon.

amazon.com/Introduction-Magic-II-Initiatic-Wisdom/dp/1620557177/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_sims?ie=UTF8#reader_1620557177

Attached: 1450299261342.jpg (435x592, 114K)

newer evola fans are the ones you cant meme

I imagine a disabled, kind but slightly autistic e-handle that may be slightly impressionable but also out to lunch in the real world.

never read evola so i cant say with accuracy. but from the understanding i have of him. probably a nordic /his/ larper

If you have any interest in religions and ancient cultures, then yes absolutely.

Hes good but i wouldnt put him at the top. Ride the Tiger and Metaphysics of War are his best in my opinion.

I read the first volume. Its really pompous. Its got good stuff in it but itll give you a headache.

Yes. The books of his that I've read are extremely comfy. Like Guenon he didn't have that much respect for where the Western philosophical tradition had led, but unlike Guenon he integrated ideas from people like Nietzsche and Stirner into his worldview. He wasn't satisfied with simply criticizing modernity from a traditionalist perspective; he instead conceived of ways tradition-minded people could live in clown-world while thinking their own thoughts, in a sort of spiritual-egoist kind of way.
It depends how much of him they've actually read. You can't read too much of this guy without catching the blackpill. His major recurring theme, especially in his books he wrote after the war, is that modernity is fucked but is running on mechanically generated momentum that can't be stopped so you might as well enjoy it.
This person only reads graphic novels, and gets his political views from the front page of r/politics; I'll never understand this Marvel-leftist projection.

Attached: 1433369238297.jpg (247x290, 30K)

link?

Evola was against Capitalism. He wrote about it extensively.

a /pol/ack who only reads philosophy out of a sense of obligation

>metaphysics of war
Mein neger

IM FEELING IT

Evola was inspired by Plato tho

everyone and their grandma and their dog was inspired by Plato

Then why do you assume fans of Evola didnt start with the Greeks
I did