Books that will help me cope with the fact that I'll never share a genuine connection with anyone?

Books that will help me cope with the fact that I'll never share a genuine connection with anyone?

Attached: 1549836015625.jpg (400x400, 20K)

My diarrhea desu

Attached: file.png (924x1220, 926K)

No Longer Human

La Tentation d'exister

notes from the underground

Attached: dsoto.jpg (768x567, 83K)

The Rules of Attraction

What does that mean know me, know me, nobody ever knows anybody else, ever! You will never know me. Deal with it.

The Rules of Attraction is some underrated BEE.

Fuck off and kill yourself, worthless /r9k/ trash.

anything by Buddha

we need a self-help board

That's literally what /adv/ is, right? This thread should be moved to /adv/.

these are such forced replies
>ooweee maybe if i try really hard to offend crossboarders they'll go away
fat fuckin chance

go to therapy user, there's no shame in that

>Worthless Yea Forums trash judging worthless /r9k/ trash

Attached: d31.jpg (792x520, 70K)

Make a tulpa.

I don't think I'm ready to take the final leap into schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia is uncontrollable and unreversible.
Tulpa will disappear if you want, and supposedly has a positive effect on your life, driving you to be more social rather than an insane recluse.

Do people actually see their Tulpas?

I think first step is to hear them, and that begins from simple thoughts, but gradually crosses the threshold into auditory hallucinations, as you believe it more and put in conscious effort.

Seeing them inside your head is the start, but seeing one IRL is usually the end goal. Supposedly it does happen, the original Buddhist account had a robed figure that was following the person around. Things like the Tulpa controlling your body (if you let it) are more common, and on a more extreme end of the spectrum you live inside your own head, only vaguely aware of the Tulpa living your life. This is of course all voluntary, and can be stopped, as you believe that it can be stopped, which is all you need.

These are the general things that you supposedly can do, and it sounds like reasonable psychological phenomena. However, as it's all NEETs and some LARPers thrown in, doing it by yourself (and not under the guidance of a shaman/monk/etc. like in more primitive cultures) is probably hard and takes a long time.

What about being fairly social, but unable to get past a shallow relationship with a friend?

>shallow relationship

is it based on sex and he has a small penis?

Your diary