I have had two lives. Pre Goonan, and Post Goonan

I have had two lives. Pre Goonan, and Post Goonan.

Attached: TheFoundationforExploration.jpg (328x499, 13K)

What do you do after reading TFFE? I feel paralyzed.

Shut up Goonan, I know it’s you

This whole thread is actually Goonan. Nobody will post in it except for Goonan and me and also two more anons who don't get what's going on.

How come no one ever discusses the content?

I have read this book. Its critique of our society is extremely fair and based on historic and scientific evidences. If you choose not to read it you are a moron and you are willingly blinding yourself to the truth, you need this book, it is amazing, extremely well written by a respectable, clever author. Once you read this, as OP said, you'll turn into another human bean, fact. This is the redpill, take it, and receive the light
just kidding I've never read this shit fuck off goonan

You should've said that you were goonan as well

This is good philosophy.

"Life is completely meaningless and free will allows for people to act on the meaninglessness in different ways, all funneling categorically into the duality: Destruction or Building. The path of building builds the collective conscious and everything necessary to support it to enjoy life and discover Truth, while the path of destruction tears everything down. It is not Wrong for people to decide consciously or unconsciously to ruin what others have built because at the core of why people build, there is no absolute Reason to build in the first place. An absence of absolute Reason does not make destruction automatically Right or building automatically futile.

In the duality something that is wrong is actually something that is destructive. Something that is right is something that builds on top of our meaningless existence for a life worth living and strengthens people against destructiveness.

Fundamental individual destructive tendencies given our free will in a meaningless existence are a lack of self-control, cowardice, a lack of wonder, and a lack of sense of humor. Without courage, self-control, wonder and/or humor the individual and society disintegrates. A lack of those four things leads people to wrath, depression, madness, hedonism, and ignorance. These five major ways that destructiveness occurs greatly diminish the quality of someone's life and eventually lead to the cessation of life for the individual and humanity.

All of these reactions influence the collective conscious, which shapes the existence of the individual and humanity. The collective conscious is the always-changing conglomerate of the collective perceptions (feelings, actions, and understandings) of individuals in a group of people, or in the species as a whole. It cannot be specifically defined at any point in time, just as no individual's being can be defined at any time, but can be felt, recognized, and altered (consciously or unconsciously depending on the person's level of consciousness in any instance) by anything that any human manifests into existence internally within themself or externally through actions. We are all connected by the collective conscious.

Individuals create the collective conscious and are created by the collective conscious.
Individuals influence the collective conscious and are influenced by the collective conscious.

Society is an entity that binds and directs individuals according to the perceived collective conscious. It is intertwined with the individual and can create destructiveness in the individual. A collective effort is needed in order for humanity to self-actualize and be on the path of building. Society is the vehicle for building.

Individuals create society and are created by society.
Individuals influence society and are influenced by society.

A fundamental way society creates destructiveness in the individual is the creation of powerlessness along with, or due to encouraging the destructive behavior above. Society can destroy individuals by pushing wrath, depression, hedonism, madness, and ignorance onto them, and in turn the collective society is destroyed itself. Everything is connected. An individual may have been courageous and in control and possess humor and wonder if not for the outside force of society pushing the person to be destructive. But remember, an individual may and should always strive to be on the path of building despite all of the wrongness surrounding oneself if the individual chooses life."

this book is excellent and a new frontier in philosophical thinking

t. not goonan

>The Negroid sperm has some animalistic magical potency inherent in it which cannot be baulked; thus we see the subconscious longing of white virginal European women lusting after the African male
What did Sean Goonan mean by this?

the book actually is good, i bought it

Retarded right off the bat. The fact that you consider "destruction" bad should be a red flag on how little "freedom" you actually have. Destruction is necessary to better the individual, so the parts destroyed in the individual can be replaced with more able parts.

You don't know what he means by destruction. Read the book.

Do you agree with everything he says?

Do you think a society should push people towards depression and wrath?

Pretty good desu, not cringe at all

Bombastic self promotion.

Attached: Pleistocene Age Mindset.png (500x775, 425K)

I can't tell if people are sometimes serious that it's good.

>How come no one ever discusses the content?

Welcome to Yea Forums newfriend. Enjoy your stay

I wasn't meming. Positing a duality of creative forces that antagonistically reinforce each other is a really common and a fairly good way to go about thinking

Any recommendations on other writers who think similar to this? I know Nietzsche.

Try non-western metaphysics. I'm mostly familiar with it through non-philosophical thought systems

I'll look into it. What do you mean by non-philospihcal thought systems though?

That is garbage philosophy. Dualities and binaries are horrendously outdated and a retarded way of thinking

You don't think people can enter destructive paths?

Yes they can, but placing that in opposition to a “creative path” is just deductive

If you're in a destructive path then you're not creating the best life for yourself.

>and free will-
Stopped right there.