Woke up

>woke up
>browse internet and eat some junk food
>go outside for a long walk while listening to podcasts I don't really care about
>walked around some nice places and thought that it would be nicer to walk around in summer as a non-fat person, with more money in the bank, and with an ability to do meaningful work in my free time
>drive around and become demoralised at seeing all the qts and two GigaStaceys
>plan to maybe walk around some more, have One Last Binge at either McDonalds or KFC, go home and read, maybe go to the gym at night, and watch qt with /pol/ in the evening

I feel bitter about being such an ugly loser. It feels even worse to think of my past self than my present self because my past self was younger and in university / school / various jobs and his hope was pointless.

I plan to finish the book I'm reading now but to read about 10 really pseudy books for the pseud cred. I doubt I'll enjoy them. I tried to make a list of them right now but I deleted it a few seconds later because I don't want to live under the tyranny of a spook and it's a lie to think that the all encompassing guilt about everything I do or don't do can ever be stopped.

I downloaded the Elon musk biography on to my phone and I'm skimming through it sometimes. Everyone works on such pointless shit compared to him. The sheer banality of everybody's lives compared to him or Jeff Bezos is depressing. Imagine being some Assistant Retail Administrator in Pawtucket, Georgia or something, and spending your working day doing pointless shit and not even having a mansion to go home to. This is partly why I do nothing: it's better than pointless work.

Being an ugly beta in 2019 truly makes me a third class citizen.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 52K)

>Being an ugly beta in 2019 truly makes me a third class citizen.
how long have you been frogposting? since 2016 innit?

Yeah, yeah. Blablabla. I am so sad because I am such a sad pile of flesh. Blablabla. Tell me something new for once London frog.

Attached: 4AA54284-F767-42A3-9F31-E2DF3A3E9B46.jpg (2984x2980, 618K)

Absolutely BASED user, please tell me more

>can afford to live in london
>has a car
>seemingly doesnt have to work
>can afford to eat endless junk food

Yeah fuck off faggot you don't have anything to complain about compared to the average person

I haven't even read anything for about a week because it feels like work

>Not clinically depressed anymore because channeling it into "sadness" over not being Elon Musk

I was sympathetic until you said you admired Musk and Bezos. Go be a parasite like them if you admire those worthless suits, neo-bootlicker.

Attached: 47022E8C-6802-48B0-898E-73DADC7A3D66.jpg (720x699, 33K)

>woke up
>skipped breakfast
>went to a job interview
>absolutely ridiculous parking costs
>not nervous at all
>have a conversation with two nerdy guys
>can see the scepticism in their eyes
>just go through the motions because I don't need the job anyway
>go grocery shopping on my way home
>get home
>waste the rest of my day inside
>listen to podcasts while I clean and make food
>vainly try to write a shitty game but keep changing my mind about what to make
>go to bed having done almost nothing with my day

it was ok I guess
at least I'm not a fat paki or a UK resident

>at least I'm not a fat paki or a UK resident

Whats the difference? :(

Ok now this is fucking BASED!

>Being an ugly beta in 2019 truly makes me a third class citizen.
No, believing that "goals" is a freedom-limiting spook and choosing to sustain your addiction of junk food and endless whining is what is making you a third class citizen.

If you're ugly, then maybe a few degenerates may think that you're not worthy of respect, but their opinions are garbage. However, nearly everybody thinks that your lifestyle is pathetic.

Your existence is your fault. Stop posting your blog here. None of us have any sympathy for you.

>One Last Binge
Have you been reading IJ? This phrasing seems familiar.

bada bump

>wake up
>eat a moderately healthy breakfast, perhaps cereal and/or fruit
>Catch up with email
>Send out a few dozen job applications
>Work on writing
>Lurk Yea Forums
>Jog
>Lunch, again moderately healthy
>Work on writing
>Read
>Meditate
>Watch some more or less silly and time-wasting YouTube (i.e., RLM)
>Dinner
>Tea plus maybe some cookies if I'm doing okay on calories for the day
>Read, hang out with cat
>Podcasts/sleep

Really, the only things I'm missing are a proper job and a social life.

>doesn't want to be spooked
>thinks there's sublime value to Musk type of safe-the-world blind man shoots

wew.

How about you just do what you like, famalam

Read Kerouac, specifically on the road. Read it and then go do something. Odds are you'll want to do some thing, at the very least.

LE BINGE LE KFC LE COFFEE LE STACY XDDDDD

I read some of the dharma burns a long time ago but got bored.

I binged at KFC. I went home, browsed the internet, had some more junk food, watched a boring qt episode with pol, and I'm now lying in bed. I'm so fat. After I have the rest of the junk food tomorrow morning that has to be it.

It makes my dick engorge with blood that some fat paki spastic is moping around London slowly and willingly stuffing his face until he bursts

Read Big Sur instead. It’s about alcoholism-induced isolation analogous to your bingeing.

Then stop user. As soon as that little voice in your head goes “well I don’t really think listening to this podcast is a good idea, but I gotta listen to something” immediately reject it, don’t listen to the unproductive podcast and go do something else (like go over to /fit/ and exercise, fatshit)

People with lives like yours come down to a pattern of talking yourself out of your good ideas; don’t do that. Fuck qts. When both looking at them and talking to them (even as a fat you should talk to them) so long as you stay in good spirits (joke around, don’t not give af so hard you talk about pogs, talk about and joke about what humans do, but don’t give a shit about what their actual reaction is; only that you get one for a good effort) and don’t give in to a passive weak attitude, you conquered, and if you keep it up it will eventually work.

Actually do shit to completion... This is already too long. I’d recommend Kazantzakis’ Zorba the Greek. Time is ticking away user.

If only you weren’t a tripfag.

Im too drunk and lazy to read all your post but i find that people that blame their sad life at looks are usually just too lazy to do something. "I was born with these looks and there is nothing i can do", like fuck off, either accept that you are a loser because you are lazy or be sad and make dumbass posts to even more dumb people. You are all gonna forget this thread tomorow and still be sad so fuck off and do something.

>that has to be it.
but that would be spooking yourself into giving up the opportunity of having junk food at any other day, which would be self-limiting

you want to avoid limiting yourself, don't you go-I mean guy!

>cereal
>healthy