That book you bought me for our anniversary? Havn't read it yet

>That book you bought me for our anniversary? Havn't read it yet.

Attached: prnrb4j5g4j11.jpg (1242x1049, 73K)

i wish my sister was hot

why are so many women exactly like this pic
christ
I can't stand dating them nowadays

I gave my gf Never Let Me Go and she still hasn’t read it, I think it’s been almost a year now

We got together because she started reading Love in the Time of Cholera over my shoulder once and she found my literary aesthetic appealing and mysterious

Tbqh bros she gets mad at me because I want to read sometimes instead of give her all the attention

I’m sad

sex is so easily accessible for women that they don't have to try in relationships. we're unironically living in the end times. in 20 years, long term relationships will have ceased to exist

If a woman acts like this towards you, she's not interested and is intentionally trying to push you away. I'm a virgin and even I understand this.

>acts like pic related
>complains when you breakup with them
>do it anyways because seriously fuck that shit
Bunch of gaslighters, I tell you. Wish I could light 'em all up in gas.

its cowardice

if men are expected to make the first move, women should be expected to explicitly say if they arent interested

This fucking feeling user.

My gf has given me a heap of books over the past few years, and I've read all of them except for this thick Bukowski anthology. She holds it against me, which I don't really blame her for.

Mail it to me

I don't think that would be very considerate toward her.

It’s the main sad thing about my relationship, she is intelligent and has read some classics but just doesn’t have a real fire for it like I do. I often irritate her because I want to read all the time. If we go on a weekend trip with friends, sometimes she’ll get pissy if I bring a book.

Who matters more to you? Me or her? I swear the longer I'm with you, the harder it is to talk to you. You're just so out of it and sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it; is it even worth being with someone who doesn't care about me?
Fine. Go to your girlfriend. Get married for all I care, because I don't. Leave me alone.

> If we go on a weekend trip with friends, sometimes she’ll get pissy if I bring a book.
That is extremely gay though to be honest with you familiano.

I never read things people give me, or I read them years later, because I always have other books that I'm more interested in that I want to read I've especially chosen myself.

Yeah, I hate when people give me book recs, 9 times out of 10 I won't read it, or won't for years

Also why i never give recs unless asked

If you happen to be a French girl with a willowy figure and an appreciation for jazz and poetry, we can definitely talk things over.

Yes I tend to not react well to it.

Sad how the things people like about you at first become the things that annoy them later.

These situations usually occur because the man isn’t actually making a move though, just beta orbiting in hopes of pussy falling into his lap some day.

>I tend to not react well
No I mean you bringing the book is extremely gay.
I don't know exactly what happens at your weekends but if you are one of those fags that pull out their copy of infinite jest out at every opportunity instead of participating in the current social events then that is extremely gay and on the same level as browsing your phone the whole time.

Well, that it's only the case when we have gender equality, which is the case now. In times where the husband was effectively in total control of a woman, it was more justified for a woman to have reservedness, as to better test how assertive and confident he was, so there is a practical benefit to it, as well as merely being in the nature of men to be more confident than women.

I think getting picky is a little bit too late in this point of the relationship. You know who I am, you know where we stand. If you want this to end, fine, but you're the one whose throwing away this relationship, not me.

Kek all right, maybe you’re right. She’s definitely the more normal and well-adjusted one in the relationship.

Attached: 24302744_10159788901010582_8637429508590272512_n.gif (210x154, 1.33M)

my angelface/10 qt gf is 20 and her book is on its second edition
ofc she reads everything I give to her

Attached: 1485186503492.jpg (420x354, 19K)

I'm male and I'm exactly like this, I just prefer actual contact and I'm tired of the vapid garbage messages people send when I'm busy with things its worse than fucking smalltalk, if someone really needs to talk to me they can fucking call my phone, not waste my time with this shit and then cry for not replying

Attached: 1529023236449.jpg (600x829, 63K)

>I just prefer actual contact and I'm tired of the vapid garbage messages people send when I'm busy with things its worse than fucking smalltalk, if someone really needs to talk to me they can fucking call my phone, not waste my time with this shit and then cry for not replying
based

This stings

Just go for older ladies the age of your mom when you slid out of her cunt.
T. Reverse Pedophile

>tfw gf browses Yea Forums

Attached: 1548548232534.png (658x543, 606K)

based gigolo

What if my mom was 42 when she had me?

42 is still a good age. You can fuck her raw for another 8 years.

Attached: yahari-oregariu-anime-ep12-44-hikigaya-hachiman-hiratsuka-shizuka.jpg (512x288, 18K)

because they're not interested, try talking to women that are interested, you'll find that the vast most people aren't interested in you for dating, that's fine you're not interested in everyone too

>user just go up and talk to them
>talk to them
>they just ignore me

g-great advice mom

im the same, but how does it work for you? I've had some major problems with people because of this and even a good friend feeling so left out?? he couldnt handle it, and fucked up multiple opportunities with cute girls I met in real life and then the texting part comes. maybe im slightly autistic or something

just fuck your mom bro

They only care about sex with attractive men

My current gf knows that I like to read so she regularly gives me garbage books to read. I have like 7 in my room. I usually read some summary online so I can tell her about it and crease the books so they look like they've been read. She knows what books I read, why can't she just extrapolate from my library?

Attached: 0e3.png (281x355, 33K)

you're gay

YIKES

Attached: 6166875604FF41FCA4CCA2363F343258.jpg (980x869, 48K)

I thought I was on Yea Forums, not on /r9k/.
Maybe you guys need to stop tipping your fedoras and actually go out.

You're posting on Yea Forums, nobody believes you're a sociable Chad in real life, faggot. You can stop projecting your insecurities onto others now.

they cant stand you

they're hinting that they don't care for you but you're too autistic to tell

Yea Forums got kicked out of /r9k/ for posting too many emo poems and philosophising. Or so the robots claim but they were probably just jelly our gfs have fewer dimensions because you can never have too many emo poems can you?

Women are supposed to be taken when they're young. There's a reason why younger girls tend to have better relationships with older men, before they get ruined by "dude it's just sex / yass queen slaaay" mentality.
The real red pill is to just have casual sex when you're in your late teens - 20's, and spend all your time on self improvement and hoarding money/career.
And then if, and only IF, you feel like having a family, impregnate some 18-20yo when you're about 30.

Attached: 4848456.jpg (1500x1500, 507K)

I remember getting a book on my annyversary once. I read it and it was good.

>tfw gf gave me a collection of Poe's short stories and one of Margaret Atwood's latest books for christmas
Not perfect but better than expected desu, I haven't read the Atwood one yet but it doesn't sound to bad. I gave her a book on gardening and self-sustainability, she seemed genuinely happy about it.

Not all women are looking for a cheap fuck. Barely any of them all. They want someone who can take care of them so they can feel secure. The average person on Yea Forums doesn't make women feel secure so they all seem uninterested

>Barely any of them all.
This is a lie. Sure, they may not want that deep down but that is the way the act and that's what they do. Anyone whose lived in a college town knows this.

Only white anglophone women are like that, you silly cuck.

>Thinking long term relationships revolve around sex

How're those midterm exams coming along?

Only then they get murdered after the guy followers her out of the bar.

hey thats me

>Thinking your long-term relationship will last when you're used to weekly one-night stands
How's your period treating you, Reddit spacer?

have you tried to get her to read one of your books, user? if not you've invited this upon yourself.

>Reddit spacer?
Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

>reddit spacing
>2019
have you considered slicing your wrists

Attached: 1255134612347.jpg (355x355, 26K)

Attached: admin gf.png (174x290, 11K)

Attached: Veronika-Kracher-Interview-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

nah. some girls just can't reject someone. They keep everyone they are not interested in at the distance. Such girl always has a shitton of dudes orbitting around her and you can't say if she really is interested in someone or not. She plays with them, randomly showing 'affection' to the day winner, but in such a way there is still an uncertainty. You are supposed to orbit in the same way and slowly crawl through the 'career lift' of her attention until you will not prove you are a good doggo which deserves to become her friend. If you have at least 20 IQ it must be obvious to you she has no interest in you and your presence. The only way of you becoming her 'beloved' is her dissapointment with people she already was interested in, so you are like the last option, an extreme case which is needed for her to survive, which I found too pathetic for a man to be.

Because they don't regard you as a fellow human being with needs in a correspondence of (roughly) equal partnership, rather they use you as a lesser plaything who exists to provide validation and entertainment when she wants them, and outside of that you're a discarded nothing.

God, this pisses me off. Do thots have souls?

I agree. It's gotten to the point where it is difficult to function socially because the normals are on facebook messenger with each other 24/7. It's like being an ordinary man in a world where everyone else is telepathic

Women should make the move

Another thing to consider though is this type of girl's behavior is not personal to you. You could be anyone for all intents and purposes, and it's not to take seriously how this type of girl regards you outside of that "you're not perfect" which is a stretch from, "you're a snizzling autistic imbecile". We mustn't regard such a cliche as being such an important indicator of who we are. Remember: worst case outcome = the new trend because extreme pessimism = TRUTH in this year. Who fucking cares what this kind of girl thinks dudes, you could be anyone for all "she" cares, and that's just the point.

I have realized that I am more interested in having someone 'like' me than consummating that attraction. What happens, as you would guess, is that they think I'm a pussy or just leading them on and then they're not interested in me anymore.

the girl i like locked eyes with me and smiled when i walked into the room today
life's really lookin up boys

Attached: 1549119397599.png (536x982, 329K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1540854729126.jpg (580x548, 34K)

A girl a few days ago said I should do cosplay.
I completely disagree but I want to visit her again and buy all her squash.

Attached: DwUZZ.gif (500x380, 442K)

probably not interested in you
then again ive dated girls like this. some women are just fucking basic