Books on this?

Books on this?

Attached: R3yX2As[1].jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

>women are this retarded enough to fall for catfishing
wew

Atomised, Michel Houellebecq

What's the success rate on these catfishes? Sure, I've gotten messages like this as an okay dude, and if I splice them together you guys would probably think I'm doing really well.

have you read the bio, you fucking spastic
even one success is embarrassing

lol another interesting thing to do is switch your sexuality on tinder to gay and just watch the messages fly in
so many thirsty gay dues xd

>My Anthem: Young Love

Attached: lol.jpg (315x309, 11K)

>mfw all those accounts are dudes also catfishing

Well, his bio reads if it's ironic + you don't see the number that swiped away. Pretty sure if you put a attractive women and search for men you'll get similar results.

My Twisted World

>implying if a hot girl did this loads of guys wouldn't message as well

>Pretty sure if you put a attractive women and search for men you'll get similar results.
>implying if a hot girl did this loads of guys wouldn't message as well

this is true but men don't even read the bio so it's irrelevant

men read the bio after they get a match

A Hero of Our Time

who the fuck said men wouldn't do the same? you're missing the point

what is the point exactly? people are desperate to fuck hot people?

anything redpill. it's shitty pop-psychology that isn't correct but makes you act in a way that gets u laid.

summary:
focus on looks, they matter.
don't be needy. be very much the opposite.
if a woman makes u mad, ignore her.
act as if the woman is weak and needs your "strong male presence" or whatever.
in an argument, there's no need to change the way she thinks, just the way she feels.

hope you enjoyed this guide pls subscribe

That's bs. All you need to do in order to get laid is to actually develop a personality. Women aren't into cute guys who can't hold a conversation or major assholes with fragile masculinity trying to project a "strong male presence".

t. engaged to a nerdy guy

anonette, I am not against you. I have grown past that phase too. but I know for a fact that manipulative behaviour under very attractive looks works

Attached: bugs.jpg (469x469, 104K)

Bros I just wanna fall in love

Attached: 1471278079728.gif (500x270, 864K)

The book doesnt even have anything to do with the picture.

Bros I just want a wise, kind, intelligent woman who shares my cultural and moral values. That's all

oh fuggg, that's my mom

Every normal person understand that personality counts a lot in the dating scene, but its no denying fact that looks also play in a same role since they even create a halo affect on your other qualities.

post feet whore

you're probably pretty ugly

just go to church/charitable events with a tight community. Eventually you will be approached by women your age to make conversation or set up by grandmas that you volunteer with.

t. 6/10 reasonably fit guy

is it about physics?

>Acting like every r9k spastic that posts the image in OP wouldn't do the exact same if they matched with a 10/10 woman
It's fun playing pretend

That I think is the biggest irony of all this shitting on women. So many people doing it would fall over when faced with a woman that satisfied their expectations.

women are supposed to be better than men.
men are libidinal animals who act on impulse. women are the more level-headed, more intuitive counterpart. the problem is women acting like men. this is terrible. women shouldn't act like men because men are terrible!

No, more to do with biology, some philosophy and other social problems.
The book tackels more the preception of getting old and the feeling of wanting to live life but you cant because your body is already worn out. It also talks about the "sexual liberation", its affects in society and how it was never really a "liberation" in any sense. How hippies spawned and the shit they did to the next generations which resulted in the birth of the two brothers and their distinct lifes. The reflections that the materialist/capitalist society that we live in was inevitable and also the death of religion which result in further alienation and decadence of our society.
The plot is also really good, had a lot of good punches in it. Houellebecq shows an intense knowledge in the science fields and their current states.

>Women
>level-headed
>women
>intuitive
You actually believe this?
What a fucking joke.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 12.30.46 PM.png (1134x958, 105K)

>men are libidinal animals who act on impulse.
Tell me of a living being that doesnt act on impulse.

Never thought I’d see the day...a gimmick/avi poster I actually like

> implying the bio in the picture is the same bio the women are replying to

> being this gullible

Attached: 1508714712619.jpg (792x792, 218K)

Sex and Character

>"How am I able to post a bait picture that has literally nothing to literature on a literature board just to stir shit up? I know, I'll add "Books on this?" in the OP!"

Attached: neutral.png (500x428, 58K)