What are your goals in life?

What are your goals in life?

I want start my own academic commune / cult / PMC

Attached: 1511702929743.jpg (600x818, 99K)

based

Fuck off Big Boss

I've often thought of what it would take to form a holy order free of national influence to go to the holy land and spill blood in the name of god.

thats pretty cool desu depending on ideology i might join

What is a PMC?

Prepubescent Men's Choir

i'll join your commune user

to die

As long as it's headquartered on an oil rig I'm in user.

Destined to succeed

posterior moldable clapback

what does this have to do with literature? this isn't your blog m8 fuck off

>dat 80s specops aesthetic of flight suits and mp5s

Pygmy man cuckolding

To become the next great fascist leader

Processed Meat Company

start a company, travel, gain knowledge and maybe i will start a political revolution

>What are your goals in life?
to finally gather the strength to end it all

truly badass

Attached: GIGN SPAS.jpg (1024x714, 140K)

Get a PhD in physics, adopt a cat or two, and live a life all by myself - a life free of thots and the worry of being cheated on.

Where I can focus on my *own* happiness.

Become an internationally respected journalist and provided I don't get drone striked become prime minister.

Make love to lots of women before I'm too old and undesirable. God damn I love women.

That's what ISIS are doing

Pubic Mite Colony

Study and write about politics and society.

>a life free of thots and the worry of being cheated on
You sound kinda insane user, but I hope the PhD works out.

Write a really great book and have some writers that I admire acknowledge my talent

I’d even settle for just one really good short story

Become an expert in a scientific field. Make a great contribution to it, or start a business I can develop and pass down when I die. Raise my kids well so they end up more successful than me. Take care of my body and keep it in peak condition as long as I can. And as cliche as it sounds, become a polyglot and travel to places around the world, make friends, live overseas, go on adventures I otherwise wouldn't have been a part of

dont have one and im 28. suppose just keep this stillness and tranquility for as long as my health allows me to.

Does that count?

Attached: 1528674188295.jpg (2272x1704, 700K)

I'm a neet, even get neetbux because of my social phobia, autism, and agoraphobia, and my primary goal in life is to be as separated from society as one can while at the same time being supported by society. I'm a leech, a parasite, I have no creative output or value I can produce, and I realize my place, and so I'm so very thankful for being born in this time period where I can receive a modest income of $6000 a year without doing anything for it. Maybe by the time I'm 30 I can write well enough to produce a mediocre novel, just maybe, but I don't have too much hope for it. Though being able to read all day is pretty great.

I don't have one big goal, but a lot of small ones: Maintain fitness as I age. Make a game that I'm proud of. Write a crappy novel. Draw crappy comics for fun. Find a job I like. Start reading habitually. Visit Japan. Move into solo accommodation by 30 (am 26). I'd like to have a net positive effect on the world, even if it's a small one.

>PMC
Philosophy meme collection. Really, everyone here should have one.

Possible Meteorite Colonoscopy

ARE YOU FUCKING LITERALLY ME? sans comics.

Attached: 1520457986403.jpg (500x480, 33K)

How does one live with 6k a year? Do you still live at your parents house?

Live with my parents, pay $300 in rent to them so I don't feel like a complete asshole. Plus I get EBT for my own food. I usually have $200 a month for me to spend or save.

Total destruction of the janny race

i'd love to be in a rothbardian or hoppean society but that won't happen in my lifetime

Presbyterian Men's Commune

Puffin Modern Classics

I want to start an experimental autonomous anti-corporate planned community in the mid-west devoid of any males other than children at our elementary and highschool who will study egalitarian beliefs

The exact same thing as you, actually

Do you allow trannies?

To become the Pope

As a kid I thought to myself that if I could just write a really great book it'd be okay if I had to have the most miserable life in exchange. Shortly after I got orphaned, realized I want to be a woman, and routinely raped by an older boy a room over, and things have consistently gotten worse since, so I just need to start writing now since I've held up my end

That depends, user. Are you here for that book which will convince you to live the effortful but rewarding life you know you could? I don't think it's here but reading is a better pastime than vidya.

Be involved in the high society after publishing my novel as an up incoming high academia, publish a good novel to my hearts desire and let it be controversial which in turn makes me more prolific. Submit essays about whatever the fuck I want in Newspapers. Be a journalist....then fake my own death, move to a nordic country and finally reap the rewards for being a " tortured" artist

Attached: FA2F7BA6-02BD-4667-A5E5-C5D44BA3160F.jpg (500x500, 14K)

To continue with my poetry until I am at a comfortable understanding to guide someone else's hand and paint the words in their heads without telling them what exactly they must do.

Attached: VID_27710422_223827_123.webm (640x1060, 739K)

I had the same idea but then i realized that it would require too much money that i'll never have and now it's to get enough experience in the army to leave and start to work as a contractor