Is this dead

Is this dead

Attached: 323434333.jpg (1607x1205, 651K)

IN YOUR FACE, EREADERFAGS! WISH YOU HAD A PHYSICAL COPY NOW, DONTCHA?

B-but it can hold hundreds of books!

It doesn't matter if you can't see the fucking screen. A book will never let you down.

I've both. It last, at least, 2 years, and it was 2 fucking great years. I've read SouE, and Mann's books in this time. Such a great times. Now it's time to say goodbye. It's really a nice thing to have both.

what if it gets really wet
or catches fire
or is eaten by weevils
or torn apart by a baby
or any other dumb animal

where in the fuck do you live

The only dumb animal in any of these scenarios is the book owner. Don't want it torn up by an animal? Don't leave it in a position to be.

Nikola it's time to get off Yea Forums.

>not just using your phone with an amoled theme to hold over 100000 books and flip without lag

Tablet friends
The future is here

Attached: google_fold_map.gif (1000x538, 3.16M)

This happened to me in 2012 to my kindle.
I recently got it working again though.
I just had to wait for the battery to drain (SEVEN FUCKING YEARS) and then it worked again, like a charm.

Oh man I remember when I smashed my first Kindle. F.
Its impressive how attached you can get to these things.

why didn't you just take the battery out

I had no clue how to and back then I just preferred to buy physical books since I didn't have a debit card yet.

Looks a bit like a loose ribbon cable or something. Open it up and see

B L U E L I G H T

if it opened to eink i would buy one

enhances cognition.
It's the constant flickering that is what is bad.

so I suppose your e-reader is immune to fire or water or babies smashing them

if you are going to read on a screen as shitty as a tablet's one why not just read on the smartphone?

ill be.. its not broken , its neochina

eink is the future guys, please buy one, pwease it's good for the market pweaase buy eink and use amazon.com

as a man who lives in extreme conditions with weather and wild animals and often next to an open fire i would rather have books than an e reader

Attached: WIN_20190221_14_05_51_Pro.jpg (640x360, 42K)

yes tie your books up in the trees suspended by a rope so bears dont get it

loose ribbon cable or cracked solder joints on the gpu
if latter, heat up the gpu with a hot air gun to reflow the solder. dont touch it while doing so

based user

>fire
>water
>babies
Aha! You purposefully left out weevils. Because you know ereaders are immune to weevils, don't you?
IMMUNE
TO
WEEVILS!