Who is this guy and why is he the king of Yea Forums?

Attached: A173602B-4C78-407A-BFF3-D3CF7266E7F7.jpg (750x742, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0MzFgsIByv0
youtu.be/INddJT8wxAg?t=41
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb38HXkwDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=uigZ6D8yVOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like a British Rami Malek

Q U E N T I N
U
E
N
T
I
N

If you see this post you must put a printout of Murakami in the background of your next video

ily quentin

>I can't believe you've done this

newfag ive seen this guy before but when I look up Quentin i dont find anything

*meant to say newfag here

Here you go youtu.be/0MzFgsIByv0

thank you, youve made my night

is this what passes for humor now

truly end times

How do I get a body like yours, Quentin ?

youtu.be/INddJT8wxAg?t=41
>is a drug taking hedonist

DROPPED

i hate this

fucking BASED

Attached: 1550660736903.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb38HXkwDoU

dis niqqa noes

Q I know youre reading this

Keep it up bruv

all me
who's also the owner of the youtube channel
go check my stupid videos

Quentin is an absolute legend

Kino humor

Hey guys, Quentin here. I'm so glad you all like my videos. If you could all do me a huge favor and donate to my patreon, that would be swell. Thanks :^)

Fuck you nigger

Fuck you nigger

Can you review Finnegans Wake

I’ve watched all your videos even that half hour absurdist bullshit of you dancing around in a prat costume. Makes me feel not so alone. But man are you ok?

Quentin feels relatable in my experience of liquid deconstruction and abstract reform of concrete reality or magic. I have a fantasy of leaving behind a girl I’m seeing and going to my great grandfathers farm where we’ll walk around naked, hunt hares and cut grass for a summer. Maybe kiss, not in a gay way though.

Attached: CF513A7C-B419-4D4A-9A25-F09802545A92.png (597x334, 276K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-145412.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

He's really good, why hasn't he blown up yet?

I honestly hope he stays kinda niche, there's something really cosy about his videos that make you feel like you're really in this retarded little book club

>autistic chads do exist
>and they browse Yea Forums
Are incels the minority on the 4channel now?

Attached: 1543073633712.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Based Schizos

Always been

Attached: F4764D86-9E27-4082-97FB-CBC0750AD138.jpg (314x713, 34K)

npcs

BASED

So I am alone.

Attached: 1543065787765.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

>lel so random epic trippy humour
fronk did it first and better

youtube.com/watch?v=uigZ6D8yVOU
Yes and you’re fucking up yourself. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. The subconscious is everlasting and you were corrupted by previous wrongdoings of your own human condition, a simulacrum of reality and sentient Capital. Become clean and find the boy inside you again. You’re not an individual but part of the All. Seek the painting of the sun and hold it bravely with the others even if the only possible way for you to do that is doing an hero by cutting the hands of those weaker trying to corrupt the full lifeboat of the strong and drown with them because they hate life. While you are inferior being an involuntary celibate you don’t have to be a woollyback but you most likely are and will stay that way. Goodbye.

Attached: 52ECFE49-0C8F-4809-B347-68A4AFF0266B.jpg (960x1200, 255K)

is he a yotuber?

this guy is so hit and miss. sometimes great multi-layered ironic humor, sometimes terrible multi-layer cringe. this guy isn't the king of Yea Forums. more like a low level count or maybe a baron.

Oh my god, I have never seen this shit before. This man is brilliant. Quentin, if You are really in this thread, keep going man. Fucking brilliant.

(Bomb, bomb everything!)

The Sam Hyde for patricians

>everyone has a little homo inside
Lol

Yes

Life is gay and boring.

Attached: 05fab1392258eaa845eefa8282dbcaaf.png (611x930, 637K)

QUEERS, PROBABLY.

kek

Translation please.

I just refound this account yesterday, very glad I did. His humor is hit or miss but a lot of his videos are a great representation of what my brain feels like sometimes. I appreciate your work q.

love quentin, he made me read john green. thanks quentin!

I agree with you mate :-)

Yo Q can you do a fashion haul? Love your taste in knitwear, blazers and coats especially. Cheers xxx

how the fuck does he only have 800 subscribers? hes god tier meme material

So he just repeats Yea Forums memes with some goofy editing? Sounds like Yea Forums's ssethtzeentach

that has to be the WORST tie knot I've ever seen in my entire life. Just google how to make a tight four in hand jesus christ

i would do unspeakably nice things to that boy

he looks nothing like Rami malek, the fuck are you on about.

>gabidull zo bad id gud

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

That’s a bad translation of what I wrote you fucker

Fuck you nigger

F

how does it feeling knowing that you've made yourself unemployable and that you'll need to survive on NEETbux and Patreon paypigs for the rest of your life?

this shit is gay as fuck and neither funny nor transgressive

t. a beige faggot

But how do I get a gf

So this is what they meant by cultural appropriation