Why can we never address the elephant in the room despite worthy scholarship on the subject?

Why can we never address the elephant in the room despite worthy scholarship on the subject?

Attached: 71PxQ8c-VTL.jpg (1400x2101, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&geopolitics_and_9/11=israel
historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=xQKpNDxeW3A
jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
reconquistapress.com/defamation-factory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because this is Yea Forums and not your conspiracy forum.

What conspiracy? Mearsheimer himself has stated the Iraq War wouldn't have happened without the lobby. The most serious topics are relegated to conspiracy theories because dickheads like you gate keep for what is worthy of conversation.

Because average white westerners have been conditioned to associate any criticism of jews as neo-nazi talk. Because our politicans are bought by them and/or know that even mild criticism will brand them as anti-semitic. Because anyone else who would dare dissent faces the ire of the politicians, brainwashed masses and jewish legal warfare orgs.

retard

>Because average white westerners have been conditioned to associate any criticism of jews as neo-nazi talk.
nu/pol/ with their caricatured and overexaggerated approach to the jq is not of great help either.

bait/idiot

nobody cares, try non-fiction for a change

You can address whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that the average American is an obese retard that can't even find the US on a world map and doesn't give a shit about invading foreign countries as long as he can eat his hamburgers and drink sugar drinks.

Attached: 9845723489.png (706x1058, 122K)

Because that's anti-semitic and anti-zionist hate-speech, you Nazi pig.
I bet you hate democracy too.

Only thing allowed to whine about is the Palestine situation.

>nu/pol/ with their caricatured and overexaggerated approach
although his wording is a bit over the top he's pretty much on the money, the bulk of the problem is the meme of 'anti semitism' being constantly used as a shield against legitimate criticisms of israel or large jewish interest groups

Paleocons and paleolibs have been the only ones both anti-war and pointing out the Israeli influence consistently. Meanwhile, the left cried about irrelevant shit like Bush and Oil, ignored what Obama admin did, all the while pretending to be anti-war but transforming into blood thirsty savages the moment any time a dead baby or something about gays or anti-democracy is mentioned in North Africa or the Middle East.

JM was pretty kino in that Hareetz documentary The Lobby about AIPAC and friends.

Attached: mearsheimer620.jpg (620x416, 149K)

>all the while pretending to be anti-war
Jon Stewart wasn't anti-war and he was the moral center of the left until 2014. The anti-war meme was just Bush hatred.

Is Bernie anti-war?
Not that it would change much if he gets elected, though. Trump was kinda anti-war too...

People should read the history commons website with its well-sourced timelines for events. It's run by a bunch of leftist historians and investigators, but its pretty clear from reading certain parts of the timeline that Israel and American Jews had, and continues to have, a major influence over American foreign policy, especially its wars.

historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&geopolitics_and_9/11=israel

historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=israel

yeah but when all you know about jews is from what you've read in the protocols of the elders and you're constantly spouting hurrr all jews will be killed on dotr/you're a mossad shill if you disagree, then you're poisoning the well for those who want to point out legitimate problems with jewish nepotism and lobbyism.

I don't like trump but he is pulling out of Syria now isn't he?

Yeah, so that leaves about 50 other countries with US military in them.

>mfw criticise jews whenever i see them and reply with the fact that my mother is jewish whenever somebody calls me an anti-semite

Attached: 1550666003662.jpg (727x639, 148K)

"muh israel" is the last line of defense of the american scapegoating machine. if muh russia, muh iran, muh china, muh north korea, muh so on and so on fail to work, then one must rely on muh israel. as one simply cannot hold the american government responsible for the actions of the american government.

the truth is, israel is an american satellite state and not vice versa. yes there are many israeli dual citizens in the american government, yes both republicans and democrats have some strange fetishization of israeli interests, yes AIPAC is a massive driving force of foreign policy interests, but this is because israel's interests just so happen to closely align with american ones. is this proof of a conspiracy? not necessarily.

like a shark cannot stop swimming, the american government cannot stop bombing niggers. israel may benefit from these wars, but that does not mean the wars are being waged for israel's benefit. it's more of a side effect if anything.

>this is because israel's interests just so happen to closely align with american ones
If that is the case, why do they need all the aforementioned things you've listed? If it's the case that America's goals line up with Israel, why take the risk of setting up all these things and just allowing America to take the fall?

>why take the risk of setting up all these things
There is pretty much no risk. But there are possible additional benefits.

>mfw I did this more than once except I'm not jewish but since I have a big nose and dark curly hair everyone fell for it

Silly goyim

Attached: wasdf.png (666x542, 602K)

>There is pretty much no risk
There is plenty of risk. There is risk of intelligence assets being arrested (as a few have been) and taken off from operational rotation. There is a risk of wasting money on failed intelligence and influence operations. There is risk of being blamed for the wars and inevitable blowback against Israel and Jews while simultaneously trying to project that they are victims with another few dozen holocaust netflix documentaries and strongly worded NYT editorials. There is an immense amount of financial, personnel, logistical, propaganda, and various other nation state and NGO resources being used here, and it seems almost retarded that a nation state and its diaspora would go to the lengths you've described to waste such resources, if their goals closely aligned to the other nation they were targeting. It's honestly stupidly dumb from a strategic perspective, since one of the major questions any strategist or policy maker would ask themselves is, "what resources do I need to achieve my goal?" Well under your explanation the goals closely aligned, so why do they need all the things you've listed when they have finite people, time, money, etc. that could be used elsewhere?

Your explanation makes no real sense.

All of those "risks" are irrelevant for as long as muh holocaust memes and white people are around. The only real threat would be some kind of brown populist movement, but that's still a few decades away.
Also not sure why you're bringing up intelligence assets and whatnot, when these things are mostly done through legal lobbying and legal democratic processes.

>tfw someone not being a /pol/tard is now considered bait

>All of those "risks" are irrelevant for as long as muh holocaust memes and white people are around.

Given you never gave me the courtesy of supporting your claim over all the examples and how they are irrelevant in light of whites and memes, I'll give you the same by the following level of reply: Nope.

>Also not sure why you're bringing up intelligence assets and whatnot, when these things are mostly done through legal lobbying and legal democratic processes.

Because intelligence organizations are the ones that typically command the resources that countries use to influence other countries. AIPAC has been involved in several spying events, as have dual Israeli citizens. Both of which you mentioned.

You still haven't answer my original question either: why do they need all the aforementioned things you've listed in your original post if they have the same close goals?

>Why can we never address the elephant in the room
Its essentially impossible to address and soon to be literally impossible to address due to legislation: Israel anti-BDS bill, already passed in senate, will be the final nail in the coffin.

Essentially these, there is multi-billion dollar network working at all levels of the government and actively suppressing wrongthink with legal and illegal means, the al-jazeera doc should be required watching (available at electronicintifada.net).

In addition to that the drug-abusing (both prescription and hard), sugar consuming, hopelessly indebted and brainwashed oblivious masses with calcified pineal glands dont even know what an elephant looks like, let alone being able to recognize one in their their room nor concluding that it doesnt belong there.

This is not a "poltard" book you transvestite, go take your low tier baiting somewhere else.

>simplistic opinion is wrong
>here, listen to my simplistic counter opinion instead

This book just arrived in the mail yesterday. What am I in for?

sometimes things really are just as they seem

Same in the UK. Israel pays MPs to lobby for Israel and any mention of this fact is called anti-semitism by the entire media

Israel is our greatest ally, it's in our best interest to help the jewish state.

Any other serious academic books that expose Jewish influence? I'm already familiar with the Culture of Critic series.

Attached: 3a58c5e981baccb47aff3714f8ba273eb80a9de5d0ee944d41a2d9a083846ec8-pol.jpg (864x782, 158K)

Why do they push the "Labor is antisemitic" meme so much?

Attached: 364575374578.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

Two state sounds like a such a fucking meme. Israel will be open season if they had no or less support, so depends how much you want to hide, disguise or embrace your anti-semitism if that happens

>that pic

Attached: costanza3.jpg (191x171, 22K)

Nobody can claim to understand to understand history if they don't understand the Jewish question

More like current events.

retard

Basic out-grouping and xenophobia

>Why does an industry run by Jews not want people to talk about Jews?

Hmmm, really joggins the noggin

Can't even tell if you "jews run the world" people are ironic. Even if it were true it just sounds like they are superior people/

Its Us/Them

Does evil exist?

Keeps labour and Jermey Corbyn out of power.

Jews are in a panic because Americans are realizing how much influence Israel has over the US Gov. Israel has more say in what is done with our tax dollars than American voters.

They don't run the world, but they have a lot of power in the US.
Both direct power (people in influential positions) and indirect power/mind share. Ask yourself if this is normal, for example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

>0.0001% of the world's population
>own 99% of the media, movie studios, record companies

>It's just a coincidence!

You could just not consume movies and pop music, retard.

tell that to Yea Forums and Yea Forums

I don't know why anyone would think that a group of people could be coordinated enough to even pull of a conspiracy based off an ethnicity or religion. the illuminate is a little realistic due to it having less moving part compared to just jews

underage

Yes, 1 user taking the initiative is going to stop all murricans consuming 24/7 propaganda barrage through mass media.

Attached: 1328019754180.png (1190x906, 178K)

>coordinated enough to even pull of a conspiracy based off an ethnicity or religion.
When you're part of a certain group that believes certain things you're automatically "coordinated" and you know what's OK and what isn't. You don't need to have weekly meetings where you talk about plans and shit.
For example, someone highly critical of Jews will never be invited on CNN or Fox News. Again, not because the Jewish owners of those networks had a meeting where they agreed to this, but because they "just know" that it's not acceptable.

None of this shit would have happened if Israel had never been created in the first place. Just let Christians control the Holy Land.

Yeah if you are critical of jews then it's anti-semetic. Just like if i'm critical of blacks then i'm racist
But, similar to senator Omar, if you are critical to israel or the actual problem that are present then you make head way. If jews controlled everything as you claim she wouldn't even been able to run let alone win. You don't attack a group, you attack an action.

>If jews controlled everything as you claim
I don't claim that, stop being a faggot. They're way over-represented in many positions of power, especially in the media. Make of it what you will. You can go full retard and run with /pol/ tier conspiracy theories or you can try to take a more moderate approach.

because the jews run the media, congress, and finance. Want to start your own stuff? The SPLC will tell visa and master card to card to stop your payment process. Forget about all major social media. Want to go into polices? JFK tried.

Culture of critique should be required reading for all

This is largely accurate. AIPAC is the only foreign lobby that's not restricted on how much they can donate. All of our wars since ww2 have been for the jews. And untill 1964 immigration act the country was 90% white. We were told that it wouldn't change the demographic makeup of the country. What a lie. Now white genocide is their MO and if you speak out you're a nazi and will go to jail.

>over exaggerated
Some rhetoric used is probably over the top. Most of Yea Forums is hyperbolic. The magnitude of the JQ is not to be underestimated though. It's the largest issue facing the west today.

wow what a based and redpilled poster. Let's ignore how the popular culture is destroying our society

>representative
You’re so close to the BBC and Harvard faggots who impose nigger quotas

(((Conservative political marriage to military agendas)))

>the truth is, israel is an american satellite state and not vice versa.
Which is why anti-BDU laws are being passed left and right. Israel got plenty of oil from Iraq. The US got virtually none. And the "petrodollar" thing is a meme. Saddam backed down from his threats.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQKpNDxeW3A

>implying they don't own politicians, the media, and the banking system via lobbying and ethnic nepotism.

1.6 do 50 donation

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

Attached: JW 10.jpg (983x1200, 223K)

Jews like Catholics and freemasons simply benefit from having a built in network.
The problem is people believing the hype about Jews. Jews make good lawyers, Jews are good with money, etc. Not the Jews fault they live rent free in so many people's heads.

>Jews like Catholics and freemasons simply benefit from having a built in network.
Jews actively subvert host nations. It's not about being better, it's about destroying other civilizations. It's in their scripture

>zionist/mossad shill/shlomo/(((brackets)))/merchant meme
thanks for ruining brining up the jq in public for others, you dumb teenager.

lol this reads as inauthentic. Maybe focus on more practical examples to be convincing.

idk?

Attached: adl.jpg (485x800, 42K)

>nu/pol/ with their caricatured and overexaggerated approach to the jq is not of great help either.
In the absence of any real open debate about the JQ the most extreme voices are going to dominate. So your criticism is misdirected.

This. Let the Christians have Jerusalem, they've run it better than any of the other religions have.

Attached: PopeWalk.jpg (720x397, 73K)

That optics battle is not one we can win. The well has been poisoned for a long time, and if a noticeable amount of 'extremism' didn't exist in such criticism, it would be invented (as we see with the numerous hate hoaxes).

We need to reframe it so that 'extremism' is merely understandable anger and frustration at decades of manipulation and lies. This is what the neoliberals/anti-whites do with their extremists -- they excuse, justify or totally ignore. Reframe or stop caring, otherwise they get to keep this psychological weapon.

Honestly, the JQ battle is a lost cause. There's just not much to be had there, even if you win (whatever that means).
There's a deep lack of values and long term goals and ideas that need to be established first, either explicitly or implicitly. Then you can go on and work on something positive.
Resentment alone won't cut it, because even if you manage to get people on your side, by proving that you've been wronged, there's no safe place to return to anymore. You need to build something new from the ground up.

The Jews 2000 years ago - or hell even 300 years ago were far more of a "lost cause". Look at them now. Rome wasn't built in a day. Keep pushing forward one step at a time and we will win. Just look at where we are now from what we were just 5 years ago.

If most normal Americans noticed how many gentile-presenting Jews are on their television and network executives then Jewish-American power would be severely undermined. Connecting Ben Shapiro, Chris Wallace, William Kristol, David Brooks, Paul Krugman, Maggie Haberman, Bill Maher, Rachel Maddow and Ari Melber has a lot of predictive power in American politics. If Americans understood why the Iraq War happened or that Israel stole American plutonium then American Jewry would be in jeopardy.

Yeah, but then what? What alternative system/society do you offer to those Americans?

Decentralized, independent societies free from Washington and media conglomerates though I don't see what that has to do with noticing Jews on tv.

where to cop?

Good post user.

It’s an ‘anti Semitic trope’ to point it out

>congresswoman Omar posts a tweet talking about Israeli money in politics
>people bash her for bringing up ‘anti Semitic tropes’
>guardian publishes piece illustrating how, yes, there is obviously plenty of pro Israel money in politics and some of the more vocal critics of Omar had outsized donations from pro Israel lobbyists

Thought that was funny.

The Daily Stormer is unironically a great, hillarous news source.
I’ve been reading since Chuck Palahniuk mentioned it on Rogan.

>I’ve been reading since Chuck Palahniuk mentioned it on Rogan.
for real?

I think I may have seen this addressed in/pol/ at one point or another.

Mearsheimer is a worthy academic, a powerful mind, his books are recommended here often, but his and Walt's book is not compatible with /pol/'s "da joos" conspiracy, that's were the disconnect lies.

Attached: PlanetHopf.webm (320x180, 1.27M)

>accuse anyone for being a poltard
>get flooded with (you)s
truly the best bait

Thanks user.

That's largely true. I don't think the merchant's guild is the source of all evil, I think they are predisposed and often motivated to exploit societal trends. The primary disease is the unrestrained trajectory of liberalism which Europeans themselves have championed. Jews and demographic invaders are opportunistic infections which have followed.

That said, I don't think a piecemeal approach will work. The process of establishing healthier values and goals includes rejecting and criticizing people who would undermine such efforts (which most western non-whites and even many whites would, as it represents a threat to their interests). I wouldn't underestimate the motivational potential of resentment either; it provides an emotional focus, and most people are swayed by emotional arguments -- not logical ones (unfortunately).

We need unapologetic in-group preference and masculine values. It's just nature... Whites are displaying weakness and so have become a sort of civilizational prey.

Attached: 1498855447533.gif (600x400, 763K)

see

what’s the documentary titled?

I took a look at some of the top goodreads reviews for this and I see some criticisms about the author pigeonholing the blame to this “lobby” and not holding everyone’s feet to the fire.

Is this truly the most comprehensive book on Israel’s influence on the US, or do any of you have other recommendations? Does this cover Israel’s history (particularly the founding of it and driving out of Palestinians) in a thorough way? because that important piece of knowledge I still know little about.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 199K)

all this proves is that their just more inteligent

the editors site i guess
reconquistapress.com/defamation-factory.html

Read the HistoryCommons timeline posted above. It tries to keep its sources to non-conspiratorial primary and secondary sources. For specifics on the Israel lobby, read:

Norman Podhoretz and Commentary Magazine: The Rise and Fall of the Neocons
The Neoconservative Revolution: Jewish Intellectuals and the Shaping of Public Policy
The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle East, and the National Interests of Israel
They Knew They Were Right: The Rise of the Neocons
Big Israel: How Israel's Lobby Moves America
They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby
The Lobby: Jewish political power and American foreign policy
Against Our Better Judgment: The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel
Assault on the Liberty by Ennes
The Attack on the Liberty: The Untold Story of Israel's Deadly 1967 Assault on a U.S. Spy Ship

For Jews in America throughout its history:

Lincoln and the Jews: A History
Jewish Immigrant Entrepreneurship in New York and London, 1880-1914: Enterprise and Culture
An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood
The Warburgs: The Twentieth-Century Odyssey of a Remarkable Jewish Family
The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine

This is only the American cases. There is also an Israel lobby in European countries. There is also their long history going back centuries, if not thousands of years, in multiple locations with similar complaints from culturally and historically distinct sources. You can find similar complaints about them in Cicero's Pro Flacco for instance. Such a list is just the surface of the iceberg, and doesn't really delve into things that might be considered untouchable by mainstream sources.

same but class struggle.

excellent post. can you recommend works by authors from host nations that recommends how to deal with the subversion of the jewish lobby?

There's nothing "conspiratorial" about Mearsheimer's book?