Come be apart of the FIRST and possibly LAST Dharma & Greg thread

Come be apart of the FIRST and possibly LAST Dharma & Greg thread.

Attached: 889CE2A3-9501-479F-8A26-A1BCD8EABEB9.jpg (2316x3088, 941K)

That's an odd one 2bh

Remind me, how was this related to “Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place”? Was one a spin off of the other, or did they just air around the same time?

Also am I correct in remembering that the pizza place shtick was eventually dropped and it was retitled “Two Guys and a Girl”?

I don't think either of those shows are related, just came out at the same time on the same network (ABC).

Personally I was more of a Drew Carey guy myself, but goddamn Jenna Elfman was cute.

I remember watching this show all the time, but couldn’t tell you a goddamn thing about it other than he was stuck up and she was a free spirit and that was the joke

I never really watched that show but they did drop the pizza place for some reason. I think in the last season. Not sure why

I was living with 2 friends in so cal when this was on the air. I was heavy into meth back then and I remember whenever I'd wake up after a brutal comedown, this shit was always on tv. Pretty good, actually. I laughed a lot

Tell me about Dharma and Greg. I know NOTHING, but want to see how close my guesses based on the poster are.

Is this the essential /watchittilltheshowyouactuallywanttoseeison/ core?

Pretty much

Straightman serious lawyer guy marries silly manic pixie girl. That’s literally it.

here in NZ this show was the kind of sitcom that only ever aired at like 2pm on a Sunday

AccordingtoJim-core

It was a weird little show. I liked the parents more than the central characters. I loved it at first, but MAN did it go downhill in a hurry.

She's a leftist, liberal, lunatic, spiritual atheist non-Christian, and he is the stuffy, always shown to be wrong, more conservative guy. She then makes him adopt her insane ways through insidious kindness.

Jenna Elfman was Greg's mom. Irl shes a batshit Scientardigist

Attached: fc7263f331186f082936cfd878442d01.jpg (310x500, 31K)

>Jenna Elfman was Greg's mom

There have been countless dharma and gregg threads over the life of Yea Forums you absolute fucking newfag.

Funny how the girl is now an old, unemployable woman and one of the guys is still Ryan Reynolds.

i remember that bob dylan was in one episode and had a band with dharma. fucking bizare

So that movie with Barbara Streisand and Robert Redford? Sounds like good network television, though I'm not gonna go shopping for DVDs anytime soon.

Scientologists haven't spammed here in years, Xenu.

She was on Monk for a pretty long time. I think she's taken care of.

>So that movie with Barbara Streisand and Robert Redford?
I'm gratefully ignorant of that movie.

Fuck I really fucked that up, neh LOL

Not related but in here first they had Dharma & Greg and right after came the other show. Just like with I dream of Jeannie and bewitched

>that toe

Attached: 1552334907632.jpg (343x232, 15K)