Biopic when?

Attached: George-Zimmerman-and-Tray-010.jpg (460x276, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoxeVGCJ11M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Zimmerman is clearly a brown spic
>americuck media still tried to turn this into a black vs white issue

I still think Zimmerman didn’t do anything wrong. Maybe he just won me over by being so based.

No can do.

Either Zimmerman will be played by a Hispanic (can't have nonwhite villains) or he'll be played by a jew (why are they whitewashing his proud Hispanic heritage)?

jk he'll be played by a jew because Hollywood doesn't give a fuck about Hispanics

When us Hispanics cap a nigga we become white it’s honestly retarded.

This whole event made me realize how powerful media can be

Is it pronounced "BIO-pick" or "bye-OP-ic"?

BIO-pick

Biographical-picture
(Bio-pic)
Biopic

>56% goblin killed some violent nig
Is there anything more quintessentially American?

The media has dogs in the fight

why did they lighten his picture?

>Every picture of Travon is when he was kid
This shit bugs me the most

>biography picture
>BIO-pic
ddduuuurrrrrr

Bee-oh-PEEK

Trayvon: Massacre of the Innocent
(inspired by true to life events)
Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Edward Norton, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Norton says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother, wheelchair bound, asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Attached: 1373638571784.jpg (431x459, 55K)

because zimmerman was a white supremacist

>media only post pics of baby Tray to stitch up the dindu story
>reeeeee why are racists posting pics of thug teenage Trayvon

Cut to George Zimmerman, in his truck patrolling the neighborhood while blasting and singing along to a racist song created by head KKK Klansman Ben “Zyklon B” Garrison:
“OH MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO!~
WE WASHED OURSELVES WITH NIGGER’S BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO!~
WE’RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE, JEW BY JEW BY JEW!~
OH THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ONN!!!!!!!!!!!!-“
Out of gas, Zimmerman curses the jews for his own folly and continues his patrol on steel-toed boots.

Time-skip: Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets, whistling the Confederate Anthem, as rain pours on his golden hair. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, NIGGER?"

Attached: 1377464278819.jpg (2046x3828, 1.86M)

that pasta was good in 2012
jaden is way too old now

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun, beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

Zimmerman does a nazi salute and shouts, the malice needed for a 2nd degree murder conviction clearly present in his cold blue eyes, "WHITE PRIDE!"

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework!" Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire magazine into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."

The rain continues to pour. Color drains from the screen as the scene shifts to black and white. Zimmermam walks cooly over to the incapacitated Trayvon whom has fallen Christ-like, into the wet grass. He struggles to stand, blood pouring from his mouth. Zimmerman puts one foot on Trayvon's chest. The teen moans in pain as Zimmerman aims at his head.

"Heil Hitler" Zimmerman says. He fires. At that moment a dozen of white doves fly above the scene.
Zimmerman glances at Trayvon’s skittles scattered across the sidewalk. He picks one of the candies up off off the ground and tastes it. He's grinning like the Cheshire cat, incredibly sweaty, and, it's implied, sexually aroused. He strikes a match on the ground by Trayvon's corpse and lights a thick Cuban cigar. "Taste the rainbow, motherfucker" he says in a guttural snarl, while smiling directly into the camera.

Attached: 1373641094113.jpg (525x400, 45K)

Attached: rachel_jeantel2.jpg (750x500, 336K)

The next scene is Zimmerman being led away by police, cold and emotionless. Out of the shadows appears a sinister looking man who hands Zimmerman his card. "Don't worry, George", he says. "We always take care of our own." Zimmerman reads the card and then notices a ring on the man's finger, indicating he is a member of the same white supremacist organization he is. Zimmerman gives the man a knowing smile as he offers a firm handshake.
"A pleasure, George. I'm Don West." Revealing Bryan Cranston

[maniacal laughter echoes in the background, malevolent and eternal like racism in Amerikkka]

Attached: 1373635794245.jpg (456x304, 25K)

Attached: 1373636443920.jpg (1360x768, 72K)

so are you

Was there ever a great moment in televised court history?

youtube.com/watch?v=hoxeVGCJ11M

I mean I would put this next to "If the glove don't fit you must acquit."

test

>"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire magazine into the baby-faced teen.

by "magazine" you mean "ballsack" right? zimmermann should sexually violate trayvon first, although perhaps the treatment would be better served by him raping trayvon's dead body instead like dennis rader

Luis Guzman as Zimmerman when?

Attached: Luis_guzman.jpg (1145x1699, 1.17M)

Attached: 1569192909489.jpg (800x800, 30K)

>Minorities

He was an honor student who devoted his life to kids until the night a grossly overweight pervert named George Zimmermann gave him a crash course in depravity!

His first oscar

zimzam trial was peak /pol/

This was my first redpill.

based virtue signaling user

It was what pushed me over the edge. I heard the unedited 911 call on youtube. Then heard the identical bullshit edit on every news station. They weren't just lying about what happened. They had INFRASTRUCTURE for lying about what happened. The narrative was spun too quickly for it to be a conspiracy. I realized then it was a system.

Attached: 1373635646257.png (200x314, 98K)