How is he so based?

How is he so based?

Attached: MV5BMTQ1MTY2MTY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg1ODYwNA@@._V1_.jpg (823x1024, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haircut

Big dick energy

Attached: 107601847632307.jpg (1931x1281, 205K)

Makes films with soul. No restraints, he does whatever the fuck he wants.
also this

*director

>he does whatever the fuck he wants
This. Even if you don't like his films, you gotta respect how he just doesn't give a shit about how people will react and makes whatever he fucking wants to

His hair is full of secrets

Transcendental meditation.
He swears by it.

It’s a money-making cult. Meditation is meditation.

Mediation every day for like 30 years.

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Kill both girls, fuck and marry lynch. The only true choice, every other choice is proof you're a faggot.

kek, very appropriate

he isn't. Notice how it is more common to see people post his pic and talk about his style than to ever see a screencap or discussion of his movies beyond the "wow it just had such a surreal atmosphere" shit. He is a hack.

tell me a director who Yea Forums discusses beyond than just meeming.
Also you got lynched and filtered.

I've seen 1 1/2 seasons of Twin Peaks, like it a lot but haven't continued in years, heard it gets bad around that point but I've been really meaning to get back to it and get up to Return.
Saw Mulholland Drive a couple weeks ago and loved it, thinking of watching Blue Velvet next. Anything else I should do before restarting Twin Peaks?

>it is more common to see people post his pic and talk about his style
That is because his style defies discussion. He doesn't make films for soulless snobs like yourself who only use movies as ammunition to make themselves look smart in conversation. He makes films with soul for people with souls.

Attached: 1554947278036.gif (300x450, 1.05M)

This is a TV show which helped me to realise that some of my perceptions about the world are completely false. It has changed my life for the better.
The story of Twin Peaks, the characters, heightened emotion, hand gestures, all of it speaks to my soul.
My unconscious mind now sometimes speaks directly to me in my dreams, in scenes directed all with their own elegant imagery and profound feeling. I am their subject matter. For the first time in many years I know how to look past insurmountable fear and welcome pain.
I don't think it would have been possible without this great artist called David Lynch. When I realised how much unneccessary fear there was in my life, Twin Peaks was the first thing I went to, and I found the answers in the forest there.
>The owls are not what they seem

Attached: 1557003733541.jpg (3264x2448, 673K)

>heard it gets bad around that point
Don't believe the hype. While it's admittedly a step down from S1 it still stays pretty strong. It's a great series overall.
Before you get to the Return finish the series, then watch Fire Walk With Me, and then watch The Missing Pieces.
I'm two episodes into The Return myself, it's not like the original series at all but it's pretty damn good so far

lol nerds I like Lynch was just trying to make u MAD

Blue velvet is pretty good.

watch The Grandmother for a special bit of insight into Twin Peaks

Attached: twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-cannes.jpg (825x464, 32K)

Attached: 55E5CA37-A261-4236-ACA4-0C268725CFD6.jpg (680x1671, 309K)

David lunch lol

Attached: 1554177940048.webm (640x480, 696K)

based basado basadeno

Still prefer David Croenenberg as a weird director at least he can act and make movies

Croenenberg is pure 80s cheese and has never made a great film

I guess it's shame on me for believing Yea Forums has taste

>we're cooking KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU

Attached: 1499396589854.webm (720x384, 598K)

is he the only man who can pull off the top-button-without-a-tie look?

old guys generally can, it looks goofy on dudes below 50