Admit it. He made you laugh at least once

Admit it. He made you laugh at least once.

Attached: funnyguy.png (600x1200, 957K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tfatk.com/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself OP

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (541x544, 519K)

if you waste your time watching stand up comedy you deserve to be stuffed inside a furnace

Yeah I laugher when Rogan said he should quit wrestling.

I don't even know who that is.

Brendan just stop, it's ok not to be the best at everything

Nigga that's Brendan Schaub.

Attached: srsly.jpg (1054x1060, 61K)

I wonder why you are doing this Brendan

So are these threads made by a legit marketer shill or are they ironic? This guy isn't funny at all and it's annoying that he has a bunch of podcasts.

Pls go Brendan

prime schaub would out comedy louis ck

Y'all remind me of Eddie Bravo with them conspiracy theories.

>So are these threads made by a legit marketer shill or are they ironic?

Do you honestly think this cunt can afford a marketer? It's him doing it himself.

Your career is a conspiracy perpetrated by a bald midget and a less bald midget/former mad tv cast member

It's just not possible for him to have ANYONE passionate enough about him to do this other than himself. People don't even hate him because he doesn't register in their brains

by being a pathetic cuck? yeah, that's hilarious

Attached: 1516916685536.jpg (387x466, 34K)

But not posting on the channel?

Never made me laugh. I cringe every time he speaks.

His podcast, The Fighter and The Kid, is fire. Not sure about that standup, though. Needs work me thinks.

i always thought he was small and dumb, then i found out he is big and dumb. i don't think finding out that he is big has changed my opinion of him.

Brendan stop, no one calls things fire here. You stick out like a sore thumb

Why did he ever think stand up would be his thing? Seriously, what the fuck. Is it Rogans fault?

Is that his wife? She's Asian as shit.

You can see he takes jokes like a jock, they really phase him. He can't stand being made fun of, Bryan Callan needs to walk on eggs shells around this baby boy

If your girl has a tattoo like this on her back I got bad news for you buddy...

Brendan Schaub is the greatest fighter of all time. He dominated the heavyweight division before branching out to conquer the entertainment world as well. He used to be known as "The Hybrid" because he totally encompasses what it means to be a mixed martial artist. Early in his career he relied on his raw athleticism, but he refined his technique as he progressed as a fighter. Some highlights are when he picked up a clean knockout of the legend Mirko Cro Cop and actually landed the first D'Arce choke in heavyweight history on Matt Mitrione. I could go on for days about Schaubs record as a fighter, but I think it really speaks for itself.

I'm sure you've heard of his podcast before, The Fighter and the Kid (tfatk.com/). TFATK really showcases Brendan's whit and charisma and there is also this little goober named Bryan Callen (the kid). Bryan acts as the foil to Schaub. The show features witty banter and fantastic interviews. Big Brown really creates a relaxed environment and puts his guests at ease. The interviews are like conversations between childhood friends catching up. If you need to find the latest episode, you can always check the top of the iTunes chart ;)

I can't hlpe but be inspired by the man. If you want to know anymore feel free to ask. We all love him around here!

Brendan immediately becomes exposed the second he's podcasting with legit comedians. He doesn't have the wit to keep up with comedic banter. He is always the first one to get butthurt and resort to yelling out something like "Shut the fuck up!" when a joke is being made at his expense.

Bryan Callen is just as unfunny and insecure so he's the perfect podcasting partner for him.

Sounds like a great write up, it is a shame I know who he is

Brendan please stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

If this isn't him or someone directly related to him I would be shocked. It's just so unlike other posts on here

nigga its just someone shitposting for laughs, no one with half a brain would believe this is genuine

Former UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub is EASILY on his way to become the biggest and mos idiocyncratic entertainment paradigm ICON ever on the history of the western context sphere.

>Athlete
>Fighter
>Wrestler
>Model
>Podcaster
>TV host
>Social Media influencer
>Executive producer
>Actor
>Stand up comedian
>Scrip writer
>Director
>T-shirt mogul
>sneaker aficionado
>respected social commentator

Forget COMPLETELY about a double or a triple treath this brontosaurious is Dozenuemumth thread! No other person has ever been able to reach this level when i say he is a beast it is below him, an under statement. Beasts aim to reach the point where someine would say " He is a Schaub"

Big Downs taking off like a bbbbbbeast!!!! All you cheeto stained finger haters need to get some fucking work ethnics about you, bee sting swab taking over this scene

it just seems like something he would do

I wonder what comedians really think about shaub breaking into comedy? Its objectively not funny. They hate already famous people thinking they can just jump into a craft theyve worked at for decades to get were they are and someone like shaub comes along and gets a special after like two years just because he's friends with Rogan.

>craft

I really don';t have sympathy for them, they rarely defend each other and hate anyone that looks like they fuck easily. Honestly I don't respect comedians at all, they're scum

unintentionally

>they rarely defend each other

Comedians are the only entertainers I've ever seen defend each other.

youre fucking joking me right

Pfff they only defend their friends from obvious bullshit. They like to present the illusion of solidarity when in reality they really are terrible people

Dude, you seen The Fighter and The Kid?

Some of them are terrible people no doubt but there's plenty of good people in comedy. You sound like someone who's never been able to make people laugh which is probably why you detest people who have the ability to do so.

No man since podcasting and long radio interviews have been around I've found them to be mostly actual scumbag hypocrites. Jim jefferies for example

Yeah Jim's an obvious scumbag but the entire community isn't like him. Since getting into stand up I've never seen a community within entertainment that's more supportive and realistic than comedians. Yes there will be some dickheads like any other group of people but comedians are great overall. I'm not sure who you've followed or listened to in the past but it's clear we've had very different experiences.