Fuck RLM

This scene completely sold me. At no point was I NOT convinced they were in a flying car soaring miles and miles up in the air with air traffic everywhere.

Attached: AotC.jpg (1440x1216, 274K)

I love this movie and I don't care

>prequels filled with practical effects
>RLM: "DUR DESE MOBIES R BORIN N ALL COMPUTURDS!"
>TFA has more cgi than the whole prequel trilogy
>"DISNEY DUN IT AGAIN DESE R REAL STAR WARS MOVIES"

Attached: image9.jpg (400x262, 32K)

i just tried to watch it yesterday and had to turn it off at slalom-between-blade runner-gas-flares
the gall of this cinematic excrement simply alluding to fucking blade runner was bad enough, but then debasing it by making its icons into cartoon action props ..just fucking too sad

AotC is possibly the worst Star Wars movie.
Haven't seen it for a while, but it was Last Jedi tier for sure.

Fucking zoomer it looks like garbage

You wouldn't know Lucas used real models because he covered it all in shitty CGI after. I was shocked to learn the city of Naboo was a model and looked amazing until you see the after shot with all the CGI and it might as well have been all CGI with how fake it looked.

>>TFA has more cgi than the whole prequel trilogy
TFA sucks but not for this reason. They suddenly did use a lot more practical effects.

The only redeeming quality of ATOC is Natalie Portman's midriff

don't bite he didn't even put in effort

Based. It looks realer than real life.

Only 70iq zoomers hate AOTC.

AotC was the worst Star Wars movie until Disney shat out The Last Jedi.

>don't bite he didn't put in effort

Attached: 1514836983514.png (632x756, 26K)

Pics?

how many fucking times does Obi wan say i hate it when he does that (about some really specific thing like flying through an electric installation).
>BUh got to make sure da audience knows they spend a lot of time together
hmm it's not enough better add another two dozen lines about remember that time, oh it's the 10th time, oh it's like the time we. fucksake

Whatever, they tried. No one ever said Lucas was a great writer.

Take it easy tranny

lmao okay skippy calm down

I'm not biting. I was genuinely surprised at how much Lucas used real modeled sets that got ruined by him slapping CGI all over it. It's a real shame to all those builders that made them only to have people think it was all CGI by how fake it looked. The prequels still suck and no amount of better looking sets could fix the awful stories.

Better then the hot abomination garbage Disney shit out with zero coherent storyline other then a black kid just trying to out run all his problems a strong wymnz who dont need no manz. Zero lightsaber fights, basically just 2 hour commercial for some chink garbage to sell at target.

There were saber fights though.

Haha look how mad

biting not baiting. the guy talking about models knows they got cgi'd over

it's unironically the best star war