What?

>what?
>i wear this to every movie

Attached: bombsuit.png (230x500, 136K)

FUCKING DOZER

Why in the hell would you need this if you were being shot at by somebody with an AR? I know it's just a meme but you couldn't run in that shit. You're protected right up until the point the shooter walks upto you and blows your fucking skull apart. I'd rather be naked than wear this.

>trying to rationalize something that's intended to be completely absurd
audibly kekd

>he can't overpower an assailant while wearing an EOD suit
wanna know how I know you don't lift?

What if the OP is wearing roller blades?

the incel wont waste his time trying to kill you when there are dozens of easier targets around, user.

>I know it's just a meme
Apparently not you fucking autist

>run
Uh I paid fifty bucks for a movie. I’m not going anywhere

Moral panics about provocative films like 'Joker' are as old as cinema itself. But more often than not, they're just proof of a film's merit - and of a deeply anxious middle class.

incel here
not true, i would kill him first

I actually go exclusively to Matinee's, I went to the midnight release of The Dark Knight Rises, even though I was in a theater across the country it could have been me. The fact of the matter is the degenerates come out at night, talk, text, and annoy me trying to enjoy my kino so I rather go with the senior citizens.

I do, user. I do. But that doesn't stop my my brain wanting to rationalize how fucking stupid it is. My autism complels me to post exactly what I think.

Get over it, you fucking dweeb lol

>wanna know how I know you don't life?
I have seen this inquiry over a hundred times on this black hole of a website. However, not once, have I ever witnessed the user reveal how they know. Why is that?

can't you just claim the suit is preemptive self defence?

Are you actually autistic? Im genuinely curious

yea sure

WHAT? ONLY FOUR OF 'EM?

Because you're a fucking fruity little faggot and I'm going to pin you down and rape you to death??

What do you think?

No you dont

hurt locker is a shit movie

Okay thanks for answering??????

Have fun being arrested for public nudity, idiot.

Nudity isn't illegal. As long as you're not doing anything indecent you can walk around completely butt naked.

Attached: 1561704205475.png (500x590, 19K)

based

Seven tickets to the Joker please

Attached: group1.jpg (3238x2470, 3.74M)

public nudity

>one ticket to The Joker at the drive-in please

Attached: 45BC84D5-0008-434F-823D-EF33E55A96AA.jpg (1400x880, 354K)

>the incel wont waste his time trying to kill you
The incel is a master of wasting time.

>the incel wont waste his time
you got a lot to learn.

Attached: 1485899120001.jpg (180x180, 7K)

Attached: 1475017110830.jpg (255x255, 28K)