Cast him

Cast him

Attached: jonah hill batman.png (665x825, 622K)

Penguin

Literal Penguin

penguin goon #1

Killa Croc

Robin

Professor Pyg

hipster Bane.

What kind of vibe is this going to be. I mean Robert Pattinson, Jonah Hill..

Fat fuck leaving a Subway with four sandwiches

Attached: E3AE9D1B-9E0B-4EAF-9677-C74FCA318A3E.jpg (480x360, 23K)

The Batmobile

>first day of shooting for riddler scenes
>building up to riddlers mental breakdown
>ornella is the love interest that humiliates Jonah and turns him into the Riddler

Attached: 1537843083809.jpg (282x314, 26K)

seriously though, what can't jonah do? the man is so talented

Idris Elba

Batman's rabbi

fucking why?
its batman not some shitty "dude weed" loser movie.

Ratcatcher

i would have to go with a more serious actor

That would be actually awesome

Attached: wew.jpg (447x612, 55K)

penguin

Reports are he's playing Riddler, which is fine I guess. I've learned to not judge these things until you see some footage.

Batmobile

we're going back to the kino

Attached: forever.jpg (1174x1726, 394K)

You dont have to be an insider to know that they want him to play the penguin but he doesnt want to play the fat guy role anymore

Bad idea. He has the body, yes, but none of the other qualities.
Penguin is a gang boss and Jonah is beta as fuck.

Good idea. Jonah is just fucked up enough to pull it off.

>jonah subway hill
>sanctioning this buffoonery
Pick one

>So Robert, what do you think of my work?
>Yeah no, I've gotta go with a serious actor...

He played a drug running mastermind pretty well in War Dogs.

diet

Isn't Pattinson a bit too skiny? I don't think I've ever seen him ripped.

This movie was gay and shit and I still can't get why Tommy Lee performance was that bad
I mean, guy can act

That's what I thought too. They could be doing a more nerdy, completely modernized hacker riddler.

His reference material was saturday morning cartoons and the 60s Batman tv show. You can't blame him.

In hollywood they got all the best steroids.

>Jonah is beta as fuck.
when he wants to be
it's called acting

Attached: 800px-WarD_606.jpg (800x348, 83K)

He plays the role the actor in the unwatchable movie.

Carry a cup by its lid

Honestly, I’d rather have a nigger
This dopey fuck has literally never been imposing

I don't know what was worse, Brad and the French whore. In the former, an A lister you look up to takes a giant shit on you, in the former, you travel across the ocean for a literal-who whore emasculate you in front a live audience.

It's going to be an adaptation of Long Halloween and he's playing Calendar Man

Attached: Batman_thelonghalloween.jpg (255x391, 30K)

deathstroke, but he's obese and dies of a stroke

and don't forget kimmel

It's definitely going to be the Riddler. Explains why is dressing like such a joker.

The Kimmel joke wasn't so bad, Jonah just couldn't handle it because his tender asshole was already prolapsed from the previous 2 fistings.

Let's kick some ice!

I’m a huge DC fan who 100%’d all the Arkham games, champions all the movies, and have went and watched every recent Robert Pattinson movie after he was cast as Batman, but if Reeves puts this mumbling sack of gefilte fish as Edward Nygma I’m basically checking out on this one and abandoning all hype
Fuck stunt casting and fuck “subverting expections”, just give us adaptations that carry over what we love about the source characters

Bane

Jonah's a big guy.

For You

Underrated.

Attached: [laughs in RINO].gif (440x278, 788K)

>you're so fat, I'm surprised you can apply cologne on your own Jonah
Jesus, jimmy! First the blackface, now this?

Attached: download.jpg (308x320, 15K)

That ain't kosher!

C’mon bro, you know everyone in Hollywood is on gear - right?

Attached: BBD2C7DF-D1A3-4809-BC61-5225B1D74059.jpg (490x300, 28K)

I don't think I would feel comfortable sucking off the guy on the right. The gap in the power dynamic would make me feel uneasy.

Isnt that the whole point for gay dudes?

Hill can go dark, but I hope he's not Riddler unless they're playing up his chip on the shoulder imposter syndrome angle. Riddler is legitimately smarter than Batman in the comics.

He would be a godawful Riddler and casting him in that role would cause me to lose all faith in this project. When has Hill ever played a dark character? Maniac? I’ve seen nothing from the blob that makes me think he could play a compelling villain

>the movie is called Batman,Jonah, not Fatman.

I'm straight tho

>just a protein shake bro

sure ...

Dogs of War. This is the End. I'm advocating for him, but in fairness I could see him doing some villain. Just not Riddler please. I'd love to see anything as good as TAS Riddler in live action. Depending on his current weight penguin is probably the likely choice.

Batman's good buddy Bruce Vilanch

Two Chin

Clayface

I’ve seen both War Dogs and This Is the End and didn’t see anything that hinted at Jonah having the capability of playing a remotely menacing villain. If this rumor is real - and I hope it isn’t - our best case scenario is if he plays someone like Calendar Man who is meant to be deranged but not actively threatening

The Sizzler

Big Boy

Secret role? More like sausage roll

Mr. Leaves

Is there any doubt this fat fuck would play anything other than Penguin or some fucking C lister like Calendar Man?

Is The Joker 2019 in the same universe as Pattinson's Batman?

Brad hurt more. I totally wasn't expecting him to diss me like that.

Calendar Man

He's too skinny to play Penguin but too fat to play Riddler.

Attached: RCO004_w.jpg (1290x2048, 355K)

i dont think so, as far as i understand the joker movie isnt connected to any upcoming dc films
i would be really surprised if joaquin phoenix would get himself involved in anything like that

Can you imagine Hill?

Attached: 5_5AEK-o3PGfRc3STfgODatnLsgeQ-IZ-hIY9SN2Ffw.jpg (880x2812, 502K)

Penguin

He's been said to play The Riddler.
Sigh, another Ginger down.

Attached: Ginger Genocide.jpg (1433x1075, 207K)

Actually, yes. It's basically his life

This

Fat Alfred, to pander towards fat acceptance crowd. Based jj. Abrams

no I could never imagine Hill as a person insecure about his appearance that overreacts when he feels it's been mocked, it's just not something Jonah Hill would do

Attached: 1391203476757.jpg (700x933, 94K)

Attached: fatman%25201.jpg (500x458, 76K)

Ventriloquist

Attached: The-Ventriloquist-5.png (535x687, 296K)

looks sad enough to be Jonah, desu.

He is/was a grumpy boomer who didn't give a fuck about comics and only did the role for his kids. He also hated Jim Carrey's guts too.

Catman

Attached: 4829534-4515333079-Catma.jpg (618x950, 202K)

I get you're point. I don't think obviously threatening would work. More like incel crazy. Like this other user points out

Attached: fatman-meets-batman-comics-parody.jpg (976x1352, 143K)

Okay wait, I think I've figured it out. Jonah pulls a Joker on the show and just shoots the bitch and then laughs.

He's going to be Dick Grayson, the Robin.

I see. Because Joker apparently is a part of DC Black or something, where they pitch the "realistic Batman characters" in there and I thought Pattinson's Batman is one of them

King Tut

Attached: Batman_%2766_-_King_Tut.jpg (800x998, 353K)

kek

If anyone should be the Penguin it should be James Spader. He pretty much is the penguin in The Black List. Bit too tall though. Not that any of that matters, they'll never do the penguin right, just look at Danny Devito in Tim Burtons version.

Random jew inhabitant of big city #362

>just one bad day...

>Wanna hear a joke, Ornella?
>What do you get when you cross a socially awkward, overweight loner WITH A SOCIETY THAT ABANDONS HIM AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH!?

Attached: 21-jump-street.jpg (500x339, 23K)

>I'm Cobblepot, you cretin. Do you think my parents named me "The Penguin"?

Attached: 1550230707982.png (1000x563, 1.01M)

I get the point about being a cool plotting sociopath. He's great for that. But Spader is too far off from the type we're looking for physically.

Calendar Man.

>A SOCIETY THAT ABANDONS HIM AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH
literally an Oscar nominee

He is one goon of the main villian

Attached: image.jpg (600x907, 693K)

we need more time.