Midsommar.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO.mkv
>Midsommar.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO.mkv

>A couple travels to Sweden to visit a rural hometown's fabled mid-summer festival. What begins as an idyllic retreat quickly devolves into an increasingly violent and bizarre competition at the hands of a pagan cult.

Attached: MV5BMzQxNzQzOTQwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ2NTcwODM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg (431x639, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gt-DsWO4ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A24

Attached: 1564432445312.gif (452x371, 59K)

and for those of with taste and can't grow out of their effy manchild phase
>Crawl.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO – 3.0 GB

For me, it's H.265

it's finally real unironically

>Crawl is out

Nice.

I really liked Hereditary despite it's flaws, but this just looked boring as fuck. Can a fellow soiwatcher tell me if it's worth a watch or not?

f u i won't fall for that again

Is this the worst movie posted of the year? I just can't stand that obnoxious crying face.

Yes, it's even better than Hereditary.

(((Ari Aster)))

Any idea when the directors cut will be released?

Don't listen to this brainlet. The film is stretched far beyond what the run time should've been and requires "movie logic" for it to continue. You understand the premise quickly, what you think is going to happen to "arrogant fish out of water American" does happen, and after one or two people disappearing the characters have to be braindead to not be asking "so where's whatshisname?"

It lacks any of the realism of Hereditary before it obviously went off the deep end. There's also tons of plot holes and characters aren't allowed to go to X place until they conviently can to move the plot along.
Honestly I loved Hereditary but this is a hard pass

I mean they do as where's whatshisname but way too late, the flicks retarded yo

You faggots really still use those reddit parentheses?

Only the Director's Cut of Midsommar is worth watching for exactly the reasons you said. It fixes so much of the "movie logic" that makes the movie absolutely tensionless and boring.

i saw it weeks ago on putlocker.
shit movie.

I'm not downloading an inferior cut I already saw in theaters.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gt-DsWO4ks

when is this directors cut being released?

>Director's Cut of Midsommar
does that even exist?

No, it's even worse than Hereditary.

It just had a short theatrical run a couple weeks ago or something. I decided to just wait for it to release on streaming/bluray. Didn't feel like paying to see the movie again and sit in a theater for 3 hours.

it felt like Aster wanted to make a new The Wicker Man, but failed miserably. it was actually more like the shitty "The Bees!" Wicker Man remake than the brilliant original.

i wasn't planning to watch this because horrors are not my thing but the amount of butthurt it created among /pol/acks made me torrented 6gb version and i'm just about to see it. See you in about 2hrs or so. Gonna write my opinion here.

what is /pol/ butthurt about this time? It's just a shitty horror movie

Waiting for YIFY.

So, Wicker Man remake?

it's anti-white and anti-christian, they said.

because no one on /pol/ actually watched it and are butthurt because it depicts pagans as violent barbarians.

wasn't the best but wasn't terrible. just picture modern zoomers trying to come to terms and deal with the rituals of an ancient pagan society. there was some haunting imagery and I liked how he portrayed the effects of psychedelics and incorporated that into the discomfort and horror of the whole situation, but it left a bit to be desired.

I really liked this movie. The aesthetic is really nice and unique. Music is top notch as well. The story is mostly simplistic, but I did not notice any plotholes. The charcters act stupid because they are jackasses, no issue here imo. Also the theme of emotional dependency and support is handled quite well. What is all the hate about? Is it just contrarian hipsterism?

this movie is so bad

Not as great as Hereditary, and certainly not as negative. Also not scary at all.
Still really liked it though, just more death cult kino. This guy could just keep making movies about fucked up cults in different parts of the world every few years and I would be happy.

He should just remake The Green Inferno and make it not shit this time.