What's the most accurate representation of a stoner gf in film or television?

What's the most accurate representation of a stoner gf in film or television?

Attached: stoner.png (1000x1000, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpweTiKlm0U
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it as fun as it seems?

any girl that smokes weed is a huge whore

if you dont smoke too much like a retard on youtube

Melanie in Jackie Brown

Just a completely worthless whore

Dude wait lol is that weed?

further proof QT peaked with JB

100%

>dude weed lmao
stoner culture is the absolute worst

Hate dirty fucking pothead druggies

I was neighbors with a dealer in college and he said girls suck dick for weed constantly

3 lbs to about a quarter ounce

Margot foot scene was better than jb’s

DUDE

Be warned for most people it is fine, but for a few people it can be addicting and destructive and make you less than what you could have been otherwise.
t. Ex stoner loser that smoked for 10 years

It'll fuck your lungs to hell and leave you with a sense that you don't have to accomplish anything.
You'll become a lazy loser, like most stoners.
And your entire life is likely to start revolving around it.
I wouldn't recommend it.

>I need more weed bro I can't stop. More more more I have to have more oh god just one more joint I'll do anything!
>But I'm totes not addicted! xD

Girls generally suck dick constantly and weed makes them hornier.

go fuck yourself faggot penis ass bitch log onto minecraft right now i will kick your fucking ass faggot bitch whore

haha weed lmao

it's alright. I'd compare it to being drunk but not really. some people cant handle it, might induce paranoia or schizophrenia like symptoms. 7/10

This and Arquette in Pulp Fiction.
Tarantino knows how to do stoner chicks

>straight edge my entire life (28 years old)
>finally got high for the first time yesterday
>mfw it was actually really fucking good
wtf why didn't anyone tell me drugs make you feel so good. I can't believe I've been missing out on this my whole life.

Attached: 1566878962939.jpg (720x768, 27K)

If I didn’t get drug tested/have a CDL I wouldn’t have another drink and I’d smoke again

Stoner gfs? No they're fucking useless

Thanks

Tried weed twice. Once with a friend, once at a party. It's wack. My friend got high or at least pretended to be high both times. What's wrong with me Yea Forums? really wanted to enjoy it but the only thing that happened to me was that i had trouble swallowing and my mouth ran dry.

Now try a psychedelic

You were probably smoking shit quality

You didnt inhale because you hit it like a little bitch. Try again but dont be retarded this time.

I knew some artist guy with a full on stoner gf.
I smoked with them a couple of times, they seemed cool. The guy turned out to be an unironic cuckold tho.

>wtf why didn't anyone tell me drugs make you feel so good.
they did retard

Now try meth

There's a time and a place for everything and it's called High School.

No. Weed is a peasant drug. It's the lowest of the low. Even alcohol lows it out of the water.

>tfw spent the evening smoking weed and listening to Ariel Pink with my stoner gf

Attached: 1567783380413.jpg (917x1024, 68K)

She looks like she fucks black guys.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=mpweTiKlm0U

>I need the girl I date to share in my drug habit that I use as a crutch to ignore the real problems going on in my life, but moreso

Big yikes from me, Amigo. When will this site grow up?

What if his only problem is that he doesnt have a stoner gf?

>when will this site grow up?
The day that GookMoot pulls the plug.

Why was it okay for Family Guy to have Brian (a dog) have sex with human women without any backlash? How did they get away with it?

That harold and kumar movie

anna faris in smiley face

Attached: tumblr_mz490c9ITQ1qcn9hro1_1280.jpg (680x1332, 92K)

>DUDE WEED IS JUST AS DEGENERATE AS SHOOTING UP HEROIN LMAO
You're dripping soi all over the board, user.

>It's wack
Are you a nigger or do you just play one on the internet?

Having a girl deepthroat u after blazing up is pretty great desu

This

Smoking Weed is s o y boy behavior, go outside nigga.

38 days without weed.

Maybe you should aspire to be more than a truck driver but still not smoke weed

I prefer alcohol

>Smoking Weed is s o y boy behavior, go outside nigga.

Attached: 1569179613609.png (650x433, 118K)

>nigga
>calls others soi

Attached: 1552280515337.png (359x464, 402K)

Always. Ranges from fucking for more weed to fucking any dude she's alone with but whore either way.

Well, looks like I'm finished on this board. Enjoy your gay narcotic.

One thing I hate the most is people who think life is like a story with set mission that can either be fulfilled or forgone.

I can testify from personal experience dating a stoner gf is a horrible idea.

I never said that. But it's a crutch for the real issues people have. If you have to smoke to have fun, relax, or 'enjoy things', or feel less anxious, something is wrong with you

kristen stewart in american ultra

dating a stoner girl sucks. this is from a guy who smoked a ton of weed and did a bunch of psychs. you dont want those girls as a gf. They are juvenile and live in a fantasy world. I take psychs 4-6 times a year now and my gf will take mdma once or twice a year. She never smokes weed. I much prefer it.

And the addiction begins.

Drinking is more fun

Stoners need to be curbstomped.

Hey that's me, except I still smoke. How did you stop?

Alcohol is better.
Weed is for stupid zoomers

will wreck your health/life long term
weed is not as hard on you

based random redpill poster

Choose between turning into a zombie with no ambitions and dude weed personality or just maybe dying 5 years earlier. I know which one is better for sure

Waste your time with it, user. And remember, you're going to die one day

Bye faggot

This

I smoked weed for the first time recently and it was basically like diazepam + a light beer buzz without the sleepiness

What surprised me was that it made me completely fearless, it actually sort of "ruined" my white water rafting trip in that even relatively big waves that tossed our raft around did not thrill me at all, I dunno if that's a common effect or not

>you're going to die one day heh..............
White IQ hard at work.

>It's a tourist goes back episode

>just maybe dying 5 years earlier
look at anyone who drinks constantly, they will look like shit, especially women

Bad genes. I drink a lot and stil loop
k the same comparing pictures.

t. never got over not being invited to smoke with the cool kids

It seems to be genetic.
My grandfather still drinks and is healthy at 71.

female smokers look like shit too

It will give you anxiety about the future and intensity latent depression

I'm sure you had a lot of fun sucking your friends off at your low status sausagefest "cool kids" party, fucking loser.

Attached: MV5BYTA1NjExMmEtMTY4Yy00NGVkLWE0N2ItYjk5ZGQ4OGY3MTQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQwMzAwNTI@._V1_.jpg (1424x796, 203K)

I live in Cali and have access to an ungodly amount of weed, it's just not as good. Drinking is more fun socially too. Nothing beats going to a bar with your friends and getting some beers and nachos and just pissing the night away talking about dumb shit

>doing something literally anybody can do
>'cool'

Actually the exact opposite of cool

You're projecting user

Based. A night bar hopping with the boys and having a couple drinks is pure kino. ESPECIALLY kino if you all haven't seen one another in a while

No, you're just on Yea Forums trying to pretend you're above others. Everyone here thinks you're pathetic.

Brian is a huge cunt. That's the point.