Tfw stoned

>tfw stoned

Attached: 9A4A0D3B-B533-4A3A-B43E-D2391400E807.jpg (420x420, 21K)

>the nun
>damn!
something like that
it's a inside joke in my family

Based inside joke user, dubs checked.

Im so goddamned tired of being sober

Fuck life

Youre dumb as bricks

Have drugs

I wish to smoke medical. I might pass. I am crazy. I gets insane off booze. My interaction with sobriety is dead bed depression. Meth?

im fucking high listening to ty segall thinking about buying booze and bud

Attached: 1560344722282.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

Pls kill me, I lay sleeping in the lily white bed you make it red.

Just smoke dope gang it’s temporary so you won’t freak out and if you do you grow. I had 2 panic attacks my first time smoking weed but it helped my anxiety long term because it didn’t seem as bad in comparison.

based as fuck user
i'm going to start smoking weed again this weekend, been off it for six months and just bought a blu vape pen yesterday to see if i like it, nicotine is fucking trash i want my ganja back

Attached: e1440012b01c6743ccd27f5ef169c6a7b50cd2cf_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

You’re gonna get fucking chopped with no tolerance bro hit that shit hard or you’re gonna regret it later knowimsayin

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK CUOMO
GIVE US OUR FLAVORS BACK YOU BOOMER FUCKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: B4D415AA-2FBC-49B9-B174-E7D8689BEBD6.png (1054x526, 209K)

DUDE

is anxiety around smoking actually a thing? my bf didn't smoke at all over the summer and when he came back, he said trying to smoke weed freaked him the fuck out.

Week makes me feel like I'm Jesus too much. I'd like to explore Mescaline's properties.

Only if you already have anxiety and usually only if you chief hard on Sativa with Indica you’ll be totally chill.

>tfw on an adderall binge
>haven't coomed yet
holy shit lads

People who get freaked out smoked too much in the moment like a dumbfucking retard. Its like someone taking 3 shots in a row and then feeling like puking and then someone saying “my bf drank and felt like puking after 3 shots...is that normal?”.
Tell that fucking retard to smoke less. Most people feel the weed from one or two inhales but they keep going and going and going until they have panic attacks

DUDE

BRO