Puts on bomb suit

>puts on bomb suit
>one ticket for joker please

Attached: jocker.png (587x855, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aumZ4BFKGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Our artificial hype campaign continues apace!

what's the term when trolling and fake news create actual realities?

Attached: president_putin_falls.gif (480x270, 2.62M)

why are they so fucking obvious bros?
even the dredd and purge shills weren't this obvious

>One post in /r/killallincles

lol

>/r/killallincels
i checked, there's no such place

Meme magic

>it's LITERALLY fake news
>LITERALLY news that doesn't exist
>several threads in a day about it
bravo

the frequency of these posts is scaring me tbqh.

Attached: 1556935840703.jpg (472x586, 56K)

imagine the adrenaline rush you will get just for buying a ticket to see Joker this October

It’s funny though. And subconsciously it hopefully trains people to believe nothing because to some degree all news is fake.

>the news i just read doesnt exist
wow. took the train to retardland did we?

It's part of the WB shill campaign on Yea Forums

clown world

Attached: 1526517829480.jpg (1836x3264, 418K)

LESS THAN 2 FREAKING WEEKS

Attached: JOKER death count.jpg (649x480, 94K)

crinege

kek

I know you're being an obtuse fag to bait me but the article is not real

why yes I'm seeing the Joker alone. how could you tell?

Attached: holmes.jpg (1800x2000, 293K)

Is that rich Evans lmao

Imagine him shooting It movie
That would be hilarious

What if it's all one guy?

that would be impossible

>/r/killallincels
FUCKING KEK, reddit will never not be faggots

>yes I'd like one ticket for Joker please

Attached: Aviano_bomb_suit.jpg (650x880, 428K)

youtu.be/1aumZ4BFKGM

It’s called evil, kid.

Attached: 11154AC9-8732-4BEB-8629-E5FF08C185C2.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

I don't know man. It sounds pretty real and dangerous. I guess I'll just have to stay home and wait for the chinese cam rips. No movie is worth dying for.

>morons are going to stand around movie theater parking lots
Okay?

I wonder if he knows what he's missing out on.

I've seen it happen too many times. Popcorn on the floor, chewing gum stuck under the seats, jizz on the backs of the seats, falcon seed and feed sprinkled all about, loose feathers from the birds getting into fights when someone's cellphone rings, elderly people and fine ladies in high heels slipping from pieces of crab carapace, faucets in the showers left running, designated shooters falling asleep and not firing even a courtesy shot to signal intermissions...
It's like it's never enough for these people. It's like the kino is secondary to their own selfish desires, like the sacred temple that houses the kino is nothing but a whorehouse to them, when the brothel is only on the third floor.
That's why I signed up for the security course. 120 days of basic, 180 days of survival training and martial arts, 270 days of psychology, history of cinema, falconry, fine cuisine and mixed-unit training with special forces units from all over the world, 360 days of life as just another cog in the machine in the Paramilitary Zone, holding back the tides of Termite Men, and finally 60 days of squad leader training.
This is what I was willing to go through to become the man in the sniper tower. I've got my sights on you when you come in, I can tell by your falcon's plumage if you actually use it to hunt or not. I can tell by your body language if you're actually expecting company or not. You're not smart enough to fool me. And even if you were, there'd be more people like me, some visible from the towers, some invisible, hiding, watching you, waiting for you to slip up.
So next time you think about making a mess you think about me. I'll be thinking about you.

Attached: Matias.jpg (316x316, 37K)

Did this guy even see tdkr?

we need to start a militia of lonely single guys to protect lonely single guys from these militias

Attached: krukrf7.png (1920x1080, 976K)

>implying
One guy has been doing this for 2 years on Yea Forums, maybe more, I'm sure each board has at least one dedicated shitposter like him

>we need protection...from white nerds who can't get laid!

Attached: the worst.jpg (975x730, 290K)

i wonder what he's up too nowadays.

I can't tell which are more funny, the ones trying to hard to mean mug or the fat goofballs who look like they've never had a single clue their entire lives/

What has that shitposter been posting, exactly?

>incels are why we have a shooting problem, its all whitey's fault again!

Attached: mass shooting updated.jpg (1050x1047, 424K)

Did you know that white people are so racist, the stress they cause prevents black people's diets from working, resulting in them being overweight?

I sure did. All races had perfect caloric balance, until the mayos came along

Attached: fat.png (822x741, 417K)

>create image of fake article to bait Yea Forums
>riddled with typos, even in the title
>Yea Forums falls for it anyway
lowest IQ board.
I mean "tendyces"? cmon

what's the typo in title? i cant see it

People are discussing a real idea and cultural zeitgeist, not a fake image drawing from it. You're too low IQ to pick up on that, even as obvious as it has been made.