Do Force Push and Force Pull follow Newtonian mechanics?

Do Force Push and Force Pull follow Newtonian mechanics?

Attached: Star-Wars-Yoda-push.jpg (810x540, 245K)

Hmm hmm. Nearly there, I am. Reach your colon, I must.

No it's DnD mechanics

midichlorians are inside of everything, so pretty much yeah

Yes

>He's flippin the bird!
>He's givin the finger!
>And I'm not makin this up!

So if a Jedi force pushes an object too big to move, would the kickback push him backwards instead?

It takes place in a whole different galaxy so who knows, physics may be totally different

Any force clap users?

Attached: 1567923475310.jpg (2240x2474, 225K)

Delete this

Attached: 202516_108683289278573_1360614129_o.jpg (649x701, 48K)

Midichlorians are the powerhouse of the Jedi.

Not sure. It doesn't seem to impose a opposite reaction on the Jedi using it, for example a Jedi using force push on a wall doesn't go flying backward. Although in episode 8 Leia does use the force to pull herself toward a more massive ship, so in that case it did. I guess we don't know.

What? It takes place in our Universe, so the physics are the same. Different galaxies do not have different physics.

they follow dumb bullshit mechanics

newton didn't even exist then

WHats that from its familiar

In episode 3 we see Anakin and Obi Wan push each other in opposite directions, indicating it obeys Newtonian physics, but Yoda says "size matters not" which clearly indicates that physics don't matter. It's all over the place.

Yoda is a nigger

cringe, Yoda is based

>Different galaxies do not have different physics.
Science indicates they could.

The force is just telekinesis

The jedi could be bracing their bodies with the force while pushing, so that's why they wouldn't go flying back

I remember a fanfic I read years ago about Carrie becoming a jedi and fighting the Exorcist girl who became a sith lord.

AVGN

cope you need, a nigger he is.