Why didn’t Voldemort just stomp on baby Harry’s head?

Why didn’t Voldemort just stomp on baby Harry’s head?

Attached: 5CC91E75-24C6-478B-8702-61CEE72D13ED.jpg (970x546, 90K)

Why are you so talentless?

Rowling, being a woman, does not understand that physical violence is a means of solving problems

>women
>not baby killers

I already posted dullest franchise in another thread so pretend that I posted it again here

Lilly's enchantment would've rebounded it and he would have stomped his own head regardless.

Yeah they get someone else to do it and believe the baby magically never existed in the first place.

Because he didn’t know magic would fail

How does that work when your over at /r9k/?

>love can stop a pair of spiky cleats to the skull
Bullshit

Magic love can.

IT'S THE POWER OF LOVE

Wizards are probably too retarded to do anything without magic.

Why would he? Hes got a wand

AAAAAVADA KEDEHVRA

Attached: 1524308021540.jpg (590x350, 30K)

IM GONNA REACH OUT AND GRAB YA

dehh!

deh!!

He's a Wizard who never multiclassed into Barbarian so he doesn't know how into physical violence.

>He's a Wizard who never multiclassed into Barbarian so he doesn't know how into physical violence.

But the baby just has 1 hitpoint. Even a single hit will kill it, and I'd rule the baby sitting there as being prone, giving advantage to the attack roll.

Why didn't Voldemort just drown baby Harry in his pee?

OP you dumbass there was that whole thing about how voldy couldnt touch harry or else itd burn him until he was reborn. Ofc this is a teen fantasy book so even if voldy shot baby harry with a gun or something thered be some "power of love" enchantment to block it or whatever
Maybe drown him? Have someone else do it? Not just give up and run away leaving just a baby? Of course the evil wizards probably aren't the brightest around COnsidering that even the evil death eaters still try to stay secret from the muggle world shows that they're also probably afraid of conventional technology and lead bullets or any aggression from the muggle governments

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAVADA KEDAVRAHHHHHHHHHHH

love didnt stop harry from breaking his arm during quidditch
Voldy literally just needed some gloves to strangle baby harry

>Why didn’t Voldemort just stomp on baby Harry’s head?
You just don't get it, do you, Scott?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

>Voldy literally just needed some gloves to strangle baby harry
Speaking from experience, you don't need gloves to strangle a baby. Bare hands will do just fine.

Where'd you get the idea for gloves?

Remember that if voldemort touches harry it would burn him very painfully due to the love shebang. Only in goblet of fire does voldy get the ability to touch him after being reborn with his blood. But yeah, one of his cronies could do it barehanded just fine.

He couldn't touch Harry because of Lily's sacrifice

Harry's protection is against Voldemort, not bludgers hexxed by a house-elf

Attached: 35.png (423x410, 135K)

Exactly, harry isnt invulnerable voldemort could just wear gloves to kill him without touching him

Why didn't Voldemort just shoot Harry in the end with a gun? Harry wouldn't expect that.

Attached: lmaoihaveagun.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Underrated

If only that had happened to Rowling, taking pre-emptive action to snuff out one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1482061719719.jpg (1456x1776, 724K)

because he's a brainlet

>advantage
>unironically playing anything except 3.5 or pathfinder
Zoomer/ tranny/ casual detected

what if the reader was gay beforehand?

Because that would involve putting actual effort into something. The have grown so accustomed to flicking they magic wands that even a simple task seems monumental. That's one of the reason why millenials like HP movies so much

>If only that had happened to Rowling, taking pre-emptive action to snuff out one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises

Attached: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (213x284, 23K)

>Oh no! Voldemort's struck again! He's killed an entire family of innocent people. If only we had some kind of magical device that allows people to travel back in time.

this. What kind of retarded faggit loses to a bunch of teenagers?

Based Trained to Read Stephan King poster

Why didn't he just drown him in the bathtub? Was he retarded ?

Yes

Here is the one explanation i could come up with.
Voldy, being so proud of his magic, just HAD to use magic to kill harry. When he fucked up and it crippled him, he ran away.

Jesus what is wrong in the wizard world that nobody ever loved someone.

Harry is like this ubermench of a baby with invulnerability because his mom loved him. Like that's some weird isolated event? Nobody else in the history of wizards thought to do that?

Remember this was written by a poor british single mom old white woman who probably believes in horoscopes
Dont read too much into it. Of course thats what everyone here is doing including me

test

Voldemort was planning on using Harry's death to create his sixth and final Horcrux, and while it's not clear this requires an Avada Kedavra, it seems plausible

it wasn't just that she loved him. it's that she died protecting him.

Not only that, there are about a million opportunities throughout the books where he could have had Harry killed.

Not even just in Hogwarts, literally just throw a few hundred pounds and some four loco to some chav and they would have shanked him with pleasure.

But no, Voldemort has to be dramatic.

You can't safely change the past with a time turner though.

Fuck the cursed child

Voldemort's plan was bullshit and he could have just shaken the little fucker to the point of brain damage.

It's also required that the person be given the choice to save themselves and refuse, going willingly to the slaughter. It's still not the most likely event that it would be an obscure event, but it's not quite as retarded as it seems at first glance

imagine the sort of shame it would bring him
>some chav who wasnt even magic managed to kill harry, the little niggy who crippled the guy who is supposed to be the most powerful in the world.

he could have just imperius'd a pilot to crash a plane into the dursleys house

I mean, I could still get up and just turn on my TV or change the channel whenever I need to without a remote... but I still would rather tear my couch apart looking for it than do that shit.
I'd do everything magically if I could.

Once you start killing children with magic, you'd just get addicted to the convenience

Because then the movie would be R-rated.

I love this pasta.

He just needed to be flashy

The love magic wasn't unheard of, it's actually considered the oldest type of magic. The thing about, though, is that only wizards could do it and wizards aren't the majority of people or murders. As for stomping out Harry, why the hell would he when he can point at his ass and think?

Attached: cackling-cats.png (393x391, 216K)

This, but unironically. The Harry Potter world is one that would be completely destabilized by Harry bringing an AR-15. Or just stabbing and beating people in between gay as spells.

What, like a muggle?

This is why tumblrites and women in general love witch shit. Makes them feel powerful thinking of conjuring shit

This is just a typical hero's journey story for girls.
Both like this kind of garbage, so don't pretend you are different.
You just eat up entertainment media because you wish your life was interesting.

But why does female escapism have to be so shit

LOVE TARS LOVE

deh

Because men and women are different.
And for some reason, all you millennials struggle with this idea, what with your beloved feminism and wondering why people from the other gender like different shit.
Perks of being the most stupid generation ever.

Jeez
Calm down old men

I'm 21.

Why didn't they shoot voldemort?

Attached: deh this.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

savage

I remember thinking harry potter was retarded when I was a kid.

Based

that's actually not funny, and in fact it's cringe.

Because it's a fucking children's book you ape

Because that's mean

Instead of a wand, Voldemort should have just used a syringe to give Harry some bullshit vaccine so he would develop autism.

He used the killing curse like a thousand times before, why would he expect it to fail on a baby?

Well voldy is an insecure mudblood magic supremacist, i'm more surprised that his all body functions aren't controlled by magic. And you want him to end the central prophecy of his existence with a stomp?

i liked this post

Woman writer.

boomer

Because Voldemort has been using magic to get what he wants for decades? He's probably also physically pretty frail. Would probably take him a few tries and be really messy.

Also characters acting inefficiently is not a plothole, it's just human behavior. They do what's comfortable. So sick of autists who think characters not acting hyper-rationally is bad writing.

Why didn't Voldemort just pull a burner on dey pasty cracka ass

God I want her to bully my tiny dick

>based
>kek
>the "No!" gets me every time
>Great Gatsby in top tier
>LotR in shit tier
>wtf is that Clifford

Funny how no one cared about his father dying protecting him too

Pretty sure Rowling had daddy issues since the only actual characterization Harry's dad gets is basically just him being a massive prick/chad and is otherwise glossed over for 99% of the series

The second his spell fucked up he could've just dumped the little shit out the window. They were on the 2nd floor and the kid's in a crib so he doesn't have to touch him. Fuck you you dumb faggot

That's a pretty attractive looking baby

Why didn't voldemort just blow up the whole house? Why didn't Harry's mom just teleport away with Harry while the dad was holding back voldy?

>Why didn't he do something out of character because of information he didn't have?

Attached: 1558644367767.jpg (921x640, 100K)

>why did he use the otherwise infallible spell that he had literally no idea would backfire this time instead of any other method?
Fuck off, brainlet.

I guess the real gay was the friends we made along the way.

>The second his spell fucked up he could've just dumped the little shit out the window
No he couldn't because the backfire destroyed his body. Fuck you you dumb faggot.

The second his spell fucked up he was dead and had his body destroyed. You are a fucking retard.

>98 replies
>still no answer

>How does it feel Harry? When you see Dean with Ginny?

that's a real line from a blockbuster movie. imagine something like this happening in avengers or justice league.

Attached: 1557898637171.jpg (730x419, 31K)

cuz he a fucking retard faggot

>"so tell us Voldy, how did you defeat your Nemesis?"
>"oh well I uh, stomped on his head when he was a baby"

his shoes would get dirty. Then he would need to cast some bullshit cleaning spell to get it off. And also it was maybe about sending a message, you are againts main bad guy? You get green zapped and you get zapped and your kid gets zapped! If they would find Harry with bashed skull they could suspect that he could have just shitty parents (dropped him by mistake for example) and not give old voldy the recognition and he wants his frags recognized right?

>oh yeah I had this great idea for a book about a boy who is secretly a wizard who's parents where killed by this other evil and powerful wizard (basically Hitler) trying to save him cause it turns out according to a prophecy that he'd grow up to like, be his downfall n stuff. But I gave up on the idea cause I realized it made more sense to for the Hitler wizard to stomp on the baby's head instead of using a killing spell therefore making the rest of the book series unrealistic, btw do you have any spare change?

That’s literally the ending to Wizards. If Harry had watched that he would have seen it coming.

Attached: A318B083-B7E4-4F7F-ABE6-F15ED56542E2.gif (500x375, 1.87M)

Not gonna lie, this got me.

Um, because he's a wizard. That's like asking why Jason Voorhees uses a machete. A man uses the tools he's more familiar with.

a retarded child is still a living child

>Incredibles in low tier

This must be bait.

>magic love potions
>mind erase spells
>spells that let you control someone else's body
>potions that let you change your looks
>potions that let you change other people's looks

Let's be real here: the number of relationships in the wizarding that aren't the result of magical rape or sexual coercion is slim to nil. James and Lily truly loving each other and their kid represents about .01% of all wizard couples. With everyone else it's fake or stockholm syndrome.

Attached: amortentia.jpg (1000x667, 481K)

>It was as though something large and scaly erupted into life in Harry’s stomach, clawing at his insides: hot Aryan blood seemed to flood his brain, so that all leftist thought was extinguished, replaced by a savage urge to see Dean hanging from a tree.
wtf joanne

Just throw the baby out of the window or bring some hungry pitbulls from the neighboorhood whatever

Because he has a magic wand you spastic

Imagine fucking the insane feminism out of her

Do you hate rhetoric and allegory?

Lads, anyone else wish the were J.K's pusyslave ?