Tfw this will never happen to you

>tfw this will never happen to you

Attached: EFJoRXIU8AETDFk.png (720x404, 233K)

It did happen to me. I sent it and then she sent me back a picture of her and all her girlfriends laughing.

I blocked all of them on all my social medias and that seemed to work, but I live in fear for the day I see one in person.

what's it feel like to be desired frens

Attached: crying.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

i did it once, she said a girl sitting next to her saw it accidentally and it was amusing.
fun at first but it just ends up making you feel empty. don't recommend.

women don't want to see your penis

My dick is just over 5 inches and on the skinny side. I'm too insecure to send dick pics for that reason.

Who cares?
>2019
>lusting after women
>not recognizing the imbalance of the world and looking forward to the collapse
>not lusting after UNLIMITED POOOOOOOWEEEEERRRR

Attached: by crom.gif (473x257, 2.89M)

why she looks like the tranny from euphoria

Yeah they do. Well, in general terms they do want to see the large dick and abs of a man they are already otherwise attracted to.

It happens to me all the time and I'm ugly. I've also got a reasonably large penis but can control my erections to the extent that I can remain sufficiently turgid so as to appear erect at about 4" despite being 7"x6" when actually fully erect. I purposely pretend to have a small dick and honestly it gets more attention than a largish but not huge one (at least in image format). When girls see my small dick they always show it to the group and then want to see it cum

>she

>ew user what's with all that skin?

Attached: 1471333417170.jpg (629x505, 33K)

never send a dick pic on anything other than snapchat my friends

what about grindr

shut up jew

I know that feel. Phimosis + anteater dick

Lmao

God I hate Siobhan

is siobhan hot, thread locked after 2832 pages

i found one online and sent it to her, and she immediately sent it to her friends to laugh at

jokes on you bitch, you're laughing at someone else's dick

For me its punished kendall

Attached: s679.png (720x405, 259K)

Like someone started telling you a joke and you are waiting for the punchline.

Attached: duck falling water.png (887x900, 1.27M)

Except when all the women are gone you'll just be a chunky sex slave or future meal for someone who looks like Arnie in pic related

bro did you just google for dick pics, that's seriously gay