Heres your new watchmen bro

Heres your new watchmen bro

Attached: IMG_20190923_144702.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkzi56LwXh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's another liberal steals something he didn't create to preach his retarded agenda episode.

I stopped caring about hbo after rome finished

i actually like the look of all those pigs wearing masks
too bad the show will most likely be shit

Why doesn't she just wear a full face mask?

Bruh it’s Lindelof. It’s at the very least going to have some fascinating plot swings

How the fuck else would she see you retarded mongoloid?

>It's another liberal steals something he didn't create to preach his retarded agenda
They did this with V for Vendetta too and it was good

alan moore is a liberal though

>police nun
They could have atleast made the costume so much better than a shitty assassins creed hood. Catholic robes sometimes can get metal as fuck

Alan Moore is an anarchist.

Is that a man or a woman?

Why are millenials offended by everything?

wait what is this?

Alan Moore worships a snake and got cucked by the two women he was into a polyamoric relatinship with. He's not really someone to be invoked...

Eye holes

Marvel has "The Boys"

DC has THIS...

Looks like we win again Marvelchads!

Attached: Karl-Urban-The-Boys.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

So what’s worse, the watchmen tv show or DC’s Doomsday Clock? at least DC gave me based Guy Gardner wank

Attached: 4D125FF1-82B2-4B4F-8224-4AF8E1B11581.jpg (1040x1600, 611K)

hardly
he's an anarchist when the tories are in power

The new watchmen mini series

>mini
no

why she uses a mask and no gloves? Her fingerprints are out

>I'M SO FUCKING MAD THING EXISTS BUTT I'LL STILL WATCH EVERY EPISODE

based

watchmen as in the comic book story with the blue guy?

The tv show is going to have like 1 good character at best while comic books tend to be completely about characters

Yes

Miss me yet?

Attached: Snyder.jpg (1082x1082, 171K)

Those digits definitely offend me.

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOOOOOOOD

No it wasn't. It was popular with edgy bois who were mad at their parents and George Bush but it was not a good movie.

I'm mad that he hasn't gotten to direct a movie since getting fired from Justice League. Critics and marvelshitters pretty much ended his career, and they blame him for Justice League being bad even though it was Joss Whedon's reshoots that really brought the movie down.

The only good thing to come from this is pissing off old man Alan Moore. I ain't watching this inevitable shit.

I enjoy the attempt of an actual functional vigilante costume but the black woman in it dissuades me of having any hope at all.

Tell us about the cucking

"fascinating" is certainly one way to describe them. "Utterly retarded" is another.

Different kind of liberal than the faggots at HBO

Doomsday Clock is mostly shit but at least has some really good moments, aka basically the last two issues. The TV show looks basically irredeemable, like "Before Watchmen"-tier if not worse.

>watchmen
>trannies and niggers larping as superheroes
>nothing to do with watchmen
>???

This will be the third Lindelof show to filter Yea Forums plebs. Based.

>trannies and niggers larping as superheroes
Not only does this perfectly describe the Watchmen lore it also describes our Earth's superheroes

I'm glad Marvel has the rights to Miracleman so that DC can't shit all over its legacy like with this.

How did Rorshach see?

>alan moore

Attached: last-known-photograph-of-alan-moore.jpg (1707x1045, 616K)

A few people have made an actual Rorschach mask using the same methods as in the comic (ink that reacts to temperature)

youtube.com/watch?v=gkzi56LwXh8

in the comic it was described as black fluid between two layers of fabric and it moved according to not only temperature but the structure beneath it (which is why rorschach can have the same expression in two different but rather similar moments). it was the movie that introduced this "ink seeping in and out of cloth" aesthetic which does look pretty cool but i guess is way more random in its patterns