IT'S STILL UP

IT'S STILL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=VGsrMaxx8N4

Attached: hitb_2608[1].jpg (310x182, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OCLc3KME7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one's gonna miss you when you kill yourself, Mike.

Attached: hitf.png (640x360, 158K)

Why did these moo cow hacks dislike Man of Steel?

why do people on this board honestly watch these blobs? they aren't funny (hence the large reddit following) and they have awful fucking taste. What is the appeal?

Probably because it’s bad.

Stop talking about my friends like that.

it's only mike and jay samefagging

Seething.

So, you're a hack, too?

Snyder sucks, deal with it.

J E S S E ' S

F A T

T I T S

For me, it's Rich in a wig.

What's it like being a reddit-tier contraritard?

Coom in the bag

I miss them bros

Disliking Snyder is far from contrarion lmao

>swn sit on your face and squeeze out pusy juice nectar for your nutritional enjoyment

Attached: 1564000037494.png (1024x576, 924K)

user here who has not watched a sinle RLM video since around Last Jedi.
Has it gotten worse?

Attached: geriatric_old_fart.jpg (418x420, 24K)

It's the most mainstream normie 'look at me I'm a cinephile!' opinion

Imagine being this buttblasted about someone else’s opinion of a Star Wars movie

It's gotten better you redditarian

Yea Forums's anus has yet to fully heal.

Attached: shit movie.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>something is bad if it doesn’t validate my opinion 100% of the time

Attached: 1568349057149.jpg (1080x983, 123K)

So you admit that your "you're a contrarian for not liking Snyder" post made no sense and you're just throwing shitposts at the wall to see what sticks?

Attached: 1539223463896.jpg (474x643, 29K)

>Halfin Theb Agg

Who tf?

I'm gonna CUUUMMMM!

You've got no argument, kid, you just spew out the same hackneyed 'buh snider bad >:(' meme opinion.

snyder is fucking shit. i watched suckerpunch with some friends once and they liked it because hot girls. it was the most pretencious waste of time ive ever seen. and they liked it because the girls were hot. but when nearly every movie has hot girls then its still fucking awful

>still no argument
>just says buh he shit and bad >:(
Keep trying, son

im not the first user. but agreeing hes bad. he hasnt done anything good. 300 is terrible on repeat viewings, watchmen under delivered on the source material. i havent seen his dc capeshit or 300 :(with boats). but judging from what ive heard they are cringy emo tryhard fanfiction. ive already spoken about suckerpunch

>no criticisms, just more opinions
Like I've just been trolling this whole time, but for real, no one ever criticizes his directing, writing or cinematography, people just go DUDE HE'S SO BAD LMAO. You and your lot are just sad.

Attached: 1564.jpg (736x730, 49K)

They all hated TLJ, you sperg.

ok. how about some more detail. suckerpunch has a paper thin story which is is just an excuse to string along afwul, over the top action sequences that look like they have been plagerised from an bunch of animes he watched. and still come off as a clustered, boring, mess. the characters are interesting in the way that they dont actually talk like real or fictional things should. the premise itself of escaping a nuthouse had much more potential without the awful dream sequences and as a thought out thriller (which many films have done)

here's the scööp

RLM defense force ASSEMBLE

Why are you such a no fun redditard shitterino?

Yet they softballed and shilled the movie in their half in the bag. Even going as far as to strawman anyone that criticized the movie as basement dwellers. And they put Rian Johnson’s tweet about them in the video so he wouldn’t get mad.

They only turned on TLJ because Mauler called them out.

Good to Jack off to

Gods be damned, I miss that one.

>dat delusion

the fat cop was best RLM girl
she could get it any day
nadine is good too
jessie is reddit tier

Fag

Based.

Based

true, fat cop babe is maybe best guest ever on HiTB

When is RLM going to do conventions again? They could do a funny bit where they're the only ones on the line for a STD actor.

Attached: 1540393353578.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Whats going on in this photo? I don't know much about Star Trek beyond TOS and Next Gen.

Everyone's lined up for Jeffrey Combs. No one gives two fucks about the Discovery actors.

Based RLM making Yea Forums seethe

did they ever re upload the Gremlins 2 Re:view?

Now that’s just hilariously sad

They didn't have to as the claim was recanted.

I've been living under a rock. Why wouldn't it be up?

holy fuckin yum

Attached: 1550960040187.jpg (604x604, 46K)

they whined that the fanatic was released in theaters because of ego or some shit instead of realizing you can't win awards without a theatrical release

it has definitely gotten worse

Warner Bros. temporarily got their Gremlins 2 video taken down so I assume OP is just making a joke about that.

They literally mention the award thing for a joke you doof

who cares what some fat blobs said they skipped ad astra to watch that shit

so? ad astra is bad bastra

Why wouldn't it be up? Did something happen?

she has very small tits. she might as well be 12.

Jeffrey Combs is too based though.

Reddit loves BvS.

I feel bad for mike now.

unlike Disney, CBS for the most part realizes they done goofed at least

they que up on the right but move to the left.

The fact that these guys are still posted here amazes me. There's really no avoiding it, I've grown up, and Yea Forums simply remains infancy. Look, RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos. What do I mean by this?

Well, I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Yea Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

For having lost that?

Have you thought about suicide?
I hear it's painless.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3OCLc3KME7g

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you. You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have. Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. In short, you are an enormous failure. Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end. The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy. Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class. Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though. I genuinely doubt it.

This

God damn that movie sucked dick.
They did a nice job ripping it apart.

Attached: 1486461324624.png (212x218, 50K)

the fact that MM covered this makes me want to

I like RLM.
They're typical nihilistic gen-x scum but they're smart and they're funny.
Their content is good when you want to get away from all the shit the jews are doing and just watch something fun.

Goddman do I miss those.

t. Mike

>Snyderfags calling others contrarian

Attached: 1252918897282.jpg (283x274, 75K)

When's Mueler tearing down RLM? They've been untouchable for too long.

Mike doesnt even go on the internet. He has no idea who that autist is

A reminder of one of the truly worst movies of the 2010s

Only the guest star episodes.
Everything else is solid.
They just released a new commentary track for Army of Darkness.

It's strange how much you guys hate them but continue to be obsessed with them.