Abosolute kino

abosolute kino

Attached: greta-thunberg-un-climate-summit.jpg (1200x628, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/02/13/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-new-green-deal-is-the-trojan-horse-for-the-financialization-of-nature/
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/28/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-most-inconvenient-truth-capitalism-is-in-danger-of-falling-apart/
youtube.com/watch?v=r4qO8OaUY94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's literally retarded.

im sorry, but she is mentally retarded right? like, i can not believe this is someone with an above 70 IQ

she's based af

She'd stop acting this way if she got some kisses, 2bh

Why is some rando 12 year old being plastered all over the media for climate change? Who are her parents and what are her connections?

Attached: 1510688970832.jpg (1600x1600, 88K)

looked crazy rehearsed, desu, like an actress delivering a soliloquy at a community theater

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1569264939264.webm (538x298, 676K)

Is the the pure physical embodiment of seething?

>PAY MORE TAXES AND EAT BUG BURGERS.

t. anthony cumia

She's not much of an actor. It was obvioluly scripted and all the emotion was blatantly fake.

You know its a scam when the left push it so hard
You all care about the environment so much but wont say shit to china or india
Take your fake asses elsewhere

AHAHAHAHA

EAT BUGS
NEVER TRAVEL AGAIN
LIVE IN 18th CENTURY WORKHOUSES

don't drink during pregnancy folks

new speculative markets and industries that don't exist now are being formed or being scaled up. here's one that exists already; imagine if you want to fly you have to pay a carbon tax and a "separate carbon offset credit" so you're dinged at both ends... so imagine more of those types of instruments.

meanwhile whoever controls the printing of these credits and instruments gets $$$ for literally free by exploiting loopholes that they build in. they build a windfarm, sell energy, get subsidies for it but they also get credits to sell.

while I - if I take the bus everyday or take care of a garden I don't even get a single penny in carbon offsets.
all those big players stealth backing greta thunberg are positioned to be big players and control those markets. she's the one getting the legislation that will enable these markets to pass

also there are a lot of backers. you can read here for a list
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/02/13/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-new-green-deal-is-the-trojan-horse-for-the-financialization-of-nature/

holy shit based

[Slow clap]
Well staged and orchestrated by professional publicity firms. Full of vim and vigor, as usual.

Of course, it s undertood that she doesn't actually care about the environment. The organization she does PR for (We Dont Have Time) is trying to make bank from carbon credit trading. Their 2-step business model* involves:
>1) passing legislation to create a cap-and-trade marketplace
>2) building a social media/rating system to evaluate public and private sector entities on their carbon footprint. Those who rate poorly will have to choose between getting carbon-taxed to death, or paying for carbon-offset credits.

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/28/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-most-inconvenient-truth-capitalism-is-in-danger-of-falling-apart/

Since Greta's handlers will control both the carbon credit market AND the social media that ranks everyone, they'll always win and can do shakedown operations whenever they want.

*This scheme only works on liberal Western democracies. Countries like China or India would just laugh Greta out of the building.

Based

based Greta making frogposters seethe

Epic counter culture"think of the children" conservative punk rockers making fun of a child? I thought you were all about protecting children? Whats all that about, then?

>Is 16
>Looks like she's 12
I can see why Yea Forums likes her so much, this board is full of creepy pedophiles. Surprised none of you have tried to put her in a burlap sack and run off with her like in Borat

Somebody please make a logical argument against what she stands for. Saving the planet we live on should be a top priority for everyone.

But just you.. no them
the elites will still eat like kings and fly around on jets
they want to bring feudalism back

Can someone explain to me why carbon oxide is so much hotter than oxygen oxide? Seems like there's a lot of holes in these scientists arguments

this is a child? bitch looks 30

She can take a bit of ribbing, she seems like a good sport. She is also 16.

she mad

More people need to call her out on this

And yet she's still smarter than you :^)

>accuse all the world leaders for doing nothing except talking right in front of them
>they all clap and laugh

Scam.

you cant be qt and cringe at the same ti-

Her speech moved me to tears. In 100 years they will be showing this speech as the catalyst that spurred action and saved the planet from complete annihilation.

dilate

So a child then
So you dont care about children if they politically oppose you (or at least are being used to push an agenda you dont like)?

>he doesn't even know she exists
BASED

She doesn't stand for anything. Her platform is corrupt and run by hypocrites. She regurgitates the talking points of grown ups whispering in her ear. She's a mask. A fake. A living, breathing virtue signal.

>implying people here are actually conservative in anything other than social context in very niche circumstances

I personally dont give a flying fuck what happens to the next generation, they can all burn for all i care. Our fathers and forefathers have left me this foresaken hellhole to fix and im saying no. I want to just live a comfortable life in the woods with a high speed internet connection and no stress. Im not trying to fix the world's problems.

I hope the climate cultists are right. If I have to watch this bitch tell me to eat bugs for the next 12 years I'd shoot myself.

Don't you care about the environment?

Attached: workhouse.jpg (800x600, 109K)

children are stupid and need to be reminded of this on occasion

Is this the David Hoag of climate change?

Greta literally giving boomers heart attacks

absolutely based and blackpilled

>child
Where she lives she's old enough to consent to me filling her ass with semen.

liberals are so fucking stupid you can control their thoughts with crying children

sigh... more science denial

Attached: 1547010647678.gif (728x408, 1.24M)

Greta is literally the daughter of Gaia, Mother Earth and creator of all life. Mother Earth Gaia is angry with us humans because we are destroying all live on Earth, we are killing all her precious creations. Listen to her message before it's too late.

Attached: 454455454.jpg (499x675, 122K)

Imagine having sex with Greta Thunberg.
You'd have to teach her everything about sex and she'd look all confused due to her autism.
Imagine her facial expressions as you start plowing her hard in missionary position.
She would bite her lip and her eyes would scan the room while you fuck her, almost like she's not fully aware of what's happening.
Her face would show both pleasure and confusion at the same time.
Then, as you ejaculate deep into her, she experiences an orgasm for the first time and lets out a cute autistic squeal.
She would be out of breath and would watch your thick semen slowly leak out of her cute underdeveloped body.

i stopped caring about the environment when they flooded europe with niggers. if the future is black then let it all go to shit i dont give a fuck

she has aspergers and before she became the leader of the global climate youth she was depressed and had no social life. She would have needed extensive therapy and social skill training but instead they use her to sperg out in front of global leaders. go back to school girl. work on your social skills.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1553098127073.jpg (179x172, 4K)

nice try, have a (You)

>"DUDE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHOPPING MY COCK OFF DOESN'T MAKE ME A WOMAN YOU BIGOT!"
Science loves me this I know, cuz black science man tells me so.

Attached: 93175-155044-the-mask.jpg (300x458, 45K)

The new Al Gore.

Absolutely based & ascended enlightenment-pilled

>no proof or argument
k.

she was not allowed to meet and greet the don to give him her spergy spiel on how mad she is that trump stole her entire childhood and ruined just about everything

youtube.com/watch?v=r4qO8OaUY94
First thing that came to mind.

> he thinks that ejaculating triggers the female orgasm

this

this but unironically

It's sad how retarded people are.

seething little potato
LOL

she has probably the mental age of a 3 age old.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (434x498, 3.29M)

>Trusting a woman named Greta
That's like trusting a woman named Vicky or a man named Randy. Every single person with those names is a fucktard.

she's a figurehead; i'm not sure if she's aware of the hows and whys of the exploitation and what her actions mean and what she's being used for; she seems pretty principled though from another article (she's not partisan, Obama is not her buddy).

because the solution while it may work (and that is arguable) is also conveniently structured as another way to redistribute money from me and you to the 0.01%

Is it fair to take a mentally unwell girl and force her to dance on the world stage like this?

Swedes are bothersome to me. They removed Christ from their lives but fill the void with hedonism and false materialistic religions like Greenism.

Poor girl

Attached: A7039BE4-6CA0-46BC-BF4E-AF3E980ACA08.jpg (750x440, 33K)

So good PR means less taxes

Imagine unironically caring what happens to the planet after you die lmao

can anyone explain how does this down syndrome girl have the authority to be present at such meetings?

>So you dont care about children if they politically oppose you

Attached: 1566854629239.jpg (870x647, 36K)

couldn't they have found a cute girl to be their propaganda protagonist

Attached: ava_zisko_51367031_918730041850366_8165102314119130029_n.jpg (1057x1200, 79K)

eating bugs is the future anons it's called culture

Attached: mosquito patty.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

dangerously based post
literal blackpill kek

drumpf bad. he makes earth kaputt. her temper tantrums are not the sign of her being enlightened. she just has not mature beyond toddler stage.

imagine thinking climate change isn't real simply because years of browsing a cambodian rice farmers forum conditioned you to always adopt a contrarian position on literally every single topic

Trump was trying to get ASAP Rocky out of Sweden but they thought he said Asshat Retard.

this
all it took was a dead brown toddler and now europe is being flooded with vermin rapists

carbon dioxide and oxygen are chemically the same

G irls
R eally
E njoy
T he
A nal

Attached: 2nhdgwirsco31.jpg (960x702, 45K)

cute, well adjusted girls have social skills and dont sperg out in front of adults.

Lmao like you’re a fucking scientist. Fuck off you don’t know the first thing about science

then why dont you put a plastic bag on your head?

you could say its reGRETAble

post more its the only way to delete this offtopic thread

your bait is bad

It does in my hentai and that's all I need to know

>tfw no gf with fas

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I believe in human caused climate change, that doesn't mean she isn't retarded.

>calling out a manufactured 12 year old crises actor means you deny science

Attached: 1567207531684.gif (625x626, 1.16M)

Who?

Why doesnt she go speak in Beijing

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST IGNORE ME

Attached: 1526039313772.jpg (785x731, 101K)

She's smarter than all the people denying man made climate change that's for sure. Don't really understand why everyone hates her so much

kek

i remember some guy with a moustache giving angry speeches like this

is this the power of mutt education?

Carpetbomb India and China. There I fixed it. Also don't give Africa any more food.

Attached: ava_zisko_56472551_654388068342727_4226181989915889117_n.jpg (1080x1349, 116K)

Too old for him

>What's with this sassy lost child?

The irony of this situation is that she's extremely unlikeable in every aspect but still right about everything.

Nooooo you can't do that! We need to import them into western countries instead so their population can boom and demand more global resources to increase pollution, so you need to start eating bugs to accomodate them!

Attached: 1545777056782.png (310x456, 329K)