Any motivational kino?

Any motivational kino?

Attached: RSD_Video.png (1214x762, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
youtube.com/watch?v=BNKe82lHOF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that the dude who did interviews? the joe guy?

What kind of interviews? I don't know, haven't seen his videos in years but I remember his stuff from back in 2013 or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

Tom hardy, Seth green

PUA industry is dead

no, joe is a girl now

what?

What?

>lol just stop being sad bro

Motivation is nothing but a temporary emotion, it's a lie. What you want is discipline.

this that faggy ginger pick up artist?

>who did interviews? the joe guy?

lol no
youtube.com/watch?v=BNKe82lHOF8

Most of their youtube content is there to reel in the zoomers and dumbasses who have legit given up. Their paid content is actually legit.
I went from being skinnyfat clown in cope mode 24/7 to slightly muscle sex boi that got laid probably more than my entire ancestry line combined. I'm going through julien's transformation series right now and hitting heavy resistance in insane amounts, maybe I can finally let go of this shithole and constant apathy state, I'm very hopeful because since I started I've eliminated some really fucked up childhood trauma.
Anyway my point is don't even diss these guys' content, even if watching it doesnt help you objectively and its all a placebo does it really fucking matter when the alternative is swimming in your own jizz completely alone in your head and heart forever? hell no. never again.

Isnt this that guy who used to do in-field PUA shit and failed in front of a bunch of guys and seemed gay but is now married?

>and seemed gay
very much, but I haven't seen him in many years so I don't know if he's married or not

Maybe.

Attached: 032308E5-CC5B-437E-B3E6-832BE038FA9D.jpg (1080x1350, 282K)

I hate these niggers.

I hear this all the time but it's horseshit. How does one know what disciplines to foster if nothing gives them that instinctive boost of enthusiasm? Yes one should get fit, but in what way? Taking the first step and beginning a new routine requires motivation, no denying that. You then have to run with it and hope it remains there while you develop discipline but motivation is necessary for any new habit or lifestyle change. People aren't robots

>2:24
fucking based finn

Why would someone do this to their own body?