Emmy Viewership Falls Under 7M For 1st Time To All-Time Low

why are less and less people watching award shows?

Attached: ddbaa94eb06eac199fcbef48311dea7c.png (1339x670, 437K)

>something something libtards something something trump
There, you can close the thread.

>Watched by 6.9 million viewers from 8 PM to just after 11 PM ET, the hostless ceremony pulled in the smallest audience for any Emmys ever.

>That’s smack is a 32% fall in sets of overall eyeballs from the Monday airing of the show on NBC last year and a 39% drop from the previous Sunday airing on CBS back in 2017. In addition, the decline this year from the last time Fox had the Emmys in 2015 is a hard to swallow 42%.

>literally not even TWO PERCENT of Americans tuned in on a Sunday Night when literally everyone is at home doing nothing
>this comes after the absolutely batshit insane giants game on the same channel right before it
>plus the game of thrones cast in their final performance
JUST

Attached: 5F46C8D6-AD46-4817-8095-E2F0F8F99DC5.jpg (252x212, 12K)

TV is a dead medium. It makes you dumb. I don't miss watching it.

>giving a shit about the emmys
retard

The jews are losing control

I like how each year manages to reach a new low.

>people lose interest in watching kikes suck their own dicks for 3 hours
Shock

Because it's fucking ridiculous. These people get paid millions and then want to be part of some giant "worship me" circle jerk.

>air on network tv
>a venue only enjoyed by boomers and seniors
>only nominate streaming and premium cable shows

what did they think would happen

Its not entertaining really. Also there are speeches that clearly some of them are bullshitting you like they care about diversity and women just to fit in. It’s so not genuine most of the times. I watched just to laugh at the Emiliafags and GOT in general, which only got a blatant participation trophy.

old media and their respective circle jerks are finally dieing off. Wish it would happen faster

i'd say the worshipping cult has moved onto other things
*cough* (k)pop *cough* cartoons *cough* anime

Less and less people are watching tv.

Because its obviously based on kickbacks and wokeness instead of merit.
Simpsons wins one like every other year

It's boring and predictable. Who cares about this shit?

TV is a dead medium in the USA

>why are fewer and fewer people watching award shows?
ftfy

fewer

i stopped watching this shit when i realized most nominations didnt matter and the few i wanted to win would lose to some shit ive never heard of

sprinkle in people giving political speeches as a bonus

there's like a million awards shows nowadays that's why

HBUMBLE BIRDSKIN IMLEACH!!!

It's cringe, no one wants to hear rich white women cry they didn't get paid as much as white men, because RDJ's movie made 2.8 billion & he got paid more, so life is unfair

Why is this shit 2 weeks long?

>why are less and less people watching award shows?
liberals are cancelled

I think the bigger question is how people were suckered into watching Hollywood fellate itself with these bloated award shows year after year.

any of my niggas from the sticky here?

Attached: what did they mean by this.png (703x570, 510K)

Even if you care about the Emmys, you can just look up the winners in two minutes on line the next day instead of waiting your time watching the "event."

It was on? huh

Attached: times up.gif (540x274, 2.46M)

>shill shit like GoT
>politics everywhere
I am shocked

My mom has the same response.

TV is ass and anyone still weak enough to be addicted to that ad filled trash deserves the rope

I don't have cable.

There's literally no reason to care about awards shows. It's an outdated concept in the internet age, the winners aren't indicative of quality so much as a shitload of big money and ass-kissing campaigns, and the actual ceremonies are pretentious circlejerk shit.

Even if you don't get triggered by the politics awards shows just aren't rewarding experiences.