Why do JBs dislike older men?

Why do JBs dislike older men?

Attached: 1569202354651.webm (338x500, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@mimiproulx/video/6725598774170766598?langCountry=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ Lord look at them udders

Why does she show off her big tits if she doesn't like old guys

Attached: m i l k.jpg (474x380, 28K)

Attached: ready.jpg (600x549, 30K)

how is this tv related

wut is tiktok? also is she a semite?

She would never hear a peep from true old creeps. They rape you in their thoughts

sauce for the love of fcking GOD

Anywhere except America jbs love older men. It's in a woman's genetics to search out an older man because it means he's strong enough to survive to an older age and also that he most likely has resources accumulated to take care of her any her future children

Imagine making your living entirely on your tits, and then being 'grossed out' that a lot of the people desperate enough to stare at your fully clothes tits for a wank aren't that hot.

it’s the new vine but added functionality of adding certain audio dubs or filters and not restricted by 6 seconds

Yeah I bet she's really creeped out lmao.

i bet 25 is a creepy old man to her

k e k

tiktok.com/@mimiproulx/video/6725598774170766598?langCountry=en

Attached: robertkraft-770x404.jpg (374x467, 16K)

t. incel boomer

>i want to fuck my dad's brother LOL
>wtf why are these old creeps harassing me now

SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK OH FUCKKKKK

keep telling yourself that retard
We're creeper out everywhere because they're going for people a fraction of their age

>me casually making a “Tick Tock” wagies thread on Sunday night

Attached: 82C838E3-9B9E-4FF6-AF3C-C03A0AD2EA2C.jpg (409x409, 42K)

rent free

There’s a reason why the male equivalent of MILF never caught on and why older men are seen as creeps. No prime female finds wrinkly old men sexually attractive, they don’t want to be fucked by some balding fatass who can barely get his dick hard

she's canadian

Cope.

Attached: D2B41164-F0AD-4B1E-9109-04B2A8F87224.png (843x903, 39K)

i'm getting mixed messages from her

I like jerking off to big tits. The bigger the better. 2d, 3d, 4d, it doesn’t matter. I like when they bounce, I like when she bends forward and you can see em hang. I like when she sucks on her own, or gets them sucked on by another chick. Bonus points if they are full of milk. The best part though, is the slow tease and reveal of big titties coming out to play. Nothing better than a nice view of cleavage that gets bigger and bigger as she slowly pulls down on her shirt. Sometimes I dream about being a mountain climber, but instead of climbing a mountain, I’m scaling a huge pair of tits and I make camp at the nipple, because of course I can’t climb the whole thing in one day. Sometimes I dream about being Atlas and holding up the biggest breasts in the universe.

no no noooo that can't be true Yea Forums said to me that men age like wine here NOOO

Fuck off, boomer.

>They rape you in their thoughts
That's a weird way to spell pussy.

I was there when this pasta was written. AMA

Yeah bitch, I bet if 44 year old Leonardo Dicaprio told you he wanted you to suck his dick while he closed his eyes and listened to music through his headphones, you'd totally say no.

You're a woman over 25, aren't you?

based
seething