So, uhh, what happens with all the web that Spiderman shoots on buildings and shit?

So, uhh, what happens with all the web that Spiderman shoots on buildings and shit?
Fuck that guy.

Attached: spidey-3-still.jpg (970x545, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spider-Man

They hire people to clean it up
Spider-Man actually creates jobs

so if I throw my trash on the street, I'm a good guy?

A single janitor cleans them. Some say he does it for free.

dissolves after an hour or something like that

>strongest plastic element on the earth
>dissolves in an hour
bitch are you retarded?

In the comics his webs are artificial and made to dissolve in an hour. Obviously they're organic in the film but since issues about webs being left around the city is never brought up, one can still rationalize that the same rules apply. So in this case, you're retarded.

>In the comics his webs are artificial and made to dissolve in an hour

didn't really need a further explanation that comics are for retards, but thanks anyways, brainlet

JJJ was right all along. He's a menace

Attached: JK-Simmons-J-Jonah-Jameson.jpg (700x300, 49K)

I'd like the next spiderman movie to have an establishing shot of a building where you can see a bit of webbing hanging off it.

>plastic element

English is not my mother tongue. So fuck off.

Your entire life has been leading up to the moment where you call Spider-Man's organic webbing a quote unquote plastic element. Incredible.

you're mom cleans it up

>waaaa i'm a casual and am too afraid to care i might lose internet points
how's your subway job, user?

>spends free time looking at picture books made for children
>being a valuable member of society
try again

Just perishes like you know, actual spider web.

Unpopular opinion but I like it when spoidar man shoot web out of his wrist and not outa some technology thing, way cooler.

Attached: 1296851961710.jpg (424x394, 33K)

why is he spiderman in the comics? If his only spider power is sticking to walls and he makes the webs himself what separates him from all the other animals that stick to walls? He could just as easily be ant-man, gecko-man, beetle-man

>spends free time bitching about people looking at picture books made for children

You truly are an inspiration

Because he didn't get bitten by a radioactive gecko

the spider sense as well and proportional strength of a Spider.

>got his powers from a spider
>“duuuuuuh why isn’t he called Zebra-man?”

That's why Parker has never patented that shit and made himself a chunk of cash in the versions where he makes the webbing. There's not a large market for adhesives or bindings that dissolve that quickly.

You're one of those faggots who sat in the back corner of the class who smelled like cat piss every day and said super autistic shit all the time but blamed everyone else for not liking you, so you come to 4cuck and jerk yourself off because you feel like a fucking freak (not as if you don't deserve it). i'm probably at least 70% right, if not completely. typing this up was probably a waste of my own time, though. i already know you'll just use some 2 pixel reaction image, a buzzword ad hominem, a non-argument, or totally ignore everything i just said and play it off as if it didn't just completely hit home for you. do the rest of the world a favor and just hang. i'm sure you're too afraid to though, aren't you faggot? you think you have some ultimate purpose? you think you're above it? news flash, freak. nobody will notice you're gone. you will be no more than a statistic. a fucking grain of sand in the sahara. so why not do it? why not just fucking end it? name 2 people you know that aren't your family or a muh interweb friend who would genuinely fucking care

>so much projection
Is this a copy pasta or are you describing yourself here?
Imagine getting this upset over me saying that comics are for kids. lmao

predictable faggot. you just proved my point

There is a secret sect of perverted weirdos that scour the streets after every Spider-Man encounter, bringing home trash bags full of Peter's cold sticky web.
What do they use it for?

Not him but you asked a question, got an answer, then argued, then got blown the fuck out and now you are trying to pretend that you are better than others who gave you an answer even though you are posting in a superhero thread.

You are a fucking retard, and definitely a shitskin.

I'm going to acknowledge this user's work of woke right here and now
it's not that I agree with the contained sentiment, found it amusing, or am checking digits
it's for being the longest winded post I've seen in eons without the word "literally" being shoehorned in
congrats, sir ir ma'am
have a Gauge

Attached: saxxy.jpg (1024x682, 119K)

could have sworn i said literally

butthurt

Improve your English or get the fuck off an English-language board, you piece of subhuman shit.

>spends all his time on Yea Forums
>specifically to enter threads about things he hates just to say how much he hates them
Idk but you’re looking more pathetic than GoT fans right now.

Spider Man is the lamest superhero. Change my mind.

Dude
Said user might very well be a moron as you described,but all this anger emanating from you post makes me think you are also a very troubleled user

yes

i just wanted to pin him in a corner with no way out in a super extreme way. i guess it worked

you millenials tend to slur your words when you get excited, it's that under 50% mutt gene kicking in
your TTS probably missed it

Nah that's a retarded overreaction and you come out looking totally unstable for writing all that angry shit because someone called comics childish. It really looks bad for you

i'm on a laptop. what tts?
that's the point lmao

Rapists would use it so they wouldn't have to kill the kid and dismember them and that shit. They'd just apply, rape, and run

>i just wanted to capture him in a cage with my words!
Yeah no shit, you went berserk and wrote down all your deepest insecurities, thinkong it would somehow destroy an anonymous stranger for saying comic books are childish. Honestly how do you chalk it up as a win? You look unstable

No it looks bad on you user, you are the one literally backpedalling like a retard even though you are arguing in a superhero thread something that you criticized others for doing.

Again just wanted to pop in this thread and laugh at you for not only being an insecure loser, but a retarded one at that. Try next time not to come off as a thin skinned mongoloid.

How does super strong material hardening and then dissolving in an hour make any sense? That's my point it's a stupid explanation. But it's comics.

>unironically writes a paragraph of pure projecting
>b-but he didn't respond to me with a essay full of arguments
Like what did you expect? No seriously, what did you expect? You are projecting. That's it.

I would disagree with you but lately Marvel has been writing him as a faggot cuck manchild. Can’t wait for them to officially replace him with the nigger once and for all

Your point was to demonstrate immature behavior to secretly support his statement that comic fans are childish?

How am I backpedaling when that was my first post in the thread? Im just calling your amger misplaces and pathetic, have a sense od.humor instead of blowing up and trying o destroy someone with your words over the internet for flatly disliking spiderman

>if i repeat myself, maybe they'll think i'm right this time

Imagine being J Jonah.
>This bozo shows up, all of a sudden I've got maniacs terrorizing the city. Fuck spider-man.

Attached: j-jonah-e1499121306992.jpg (780x439, 34K)

I'm just calling it how it is, you are retarded.

How is it offensive to call the mechanics of Spiderman childish? Its superpowers

no it was just act mad and win the argument because haha look he mad and type a lot but has real points. i knew exactly what would come if it.

You got triggered and made up a bunch of insecure bullshit to try and punish the guy for sauing spiderman was childish. You haven't called shit and you see shit poorly

>loses his nonsensical argument
>starts to troll
no more (you) for you, sir.

>didn't really need a further explanation that comics are for retards, but thanks anyways, brainlet

You asked a question, received an answer, and this was your response. You are a fucking loser and everyone can see it. I would tell you to kill yourself but honestly that would be a mercy that just letting you live out your life lol.

>he hasn't read that chapter where Spidey used his webs as diaper substitute for his daughter and it ended horribly hours after.

How is it like to be offended by someone calling the logic movies made for children retarded?

Oh, that he's smarmy? So what, comic books aren't that precious and spiderman was literally made for children. You blowing up and saying he reminds you of a schoolyard bully you hate is just insecurity from you. Who cares if he's mean, maybe he's right? He was barely mean

Again, not me, but its not that uncommon to ask a question just to chide the answer on this board, and nothong about you going apeshit is an argument against his character. Its just another shitpost, its pathetic that you want to hurt him so bad over it

>he purposefully typed a lot to get a reaction
>he must think all of this of himself
that's kind of a funny conclusion to come to

I don't, I just like shitting on retards online. I have no investment in this thread, I just came in to dab on his retarded ass. I got a few laughs and that's all I wanted.

Could you rewrite that sentence? It doesnt make sense. Anyways im just trying to calm a guy down who just exploded in rage because someone calles Spider-Man childish. Thats my only goal

why are you virtue signalling over a copypasta

you're not even quoting the right guy. you blew up at some dude criticizing me and thought it was me. it's fucking hilarious

It seemed lile he was relating it to a childhood bully he had, and tied that post into a personal history with that behavior, relating it to a character from his own childhood and channeling the rage from that to explode his post into something much bigger and personal than spiderman

It's not virtue signaling, its an invitation to proper mental health and to smooth over an amger tick related to being called immature

>easy to make up school shooter loner stereotype
>must be a childhood bully

When did I blow up? Maybe we're all talking to the wrong people

>telling people to kill themselves because they don't like comics
I guess no normies browse Yea Forums and we all here are messed up in one way or another. But you seriously should consider therapy if you seethe much over capeshit.

>bro it's okay. i know you were kidding. calm down. stop seething bro. haha calm down. yeah yeah it's a joke i get it but calm down bro u mad u mad

Do spiders have super senses. Wouldn't mantis man be more logical.

Archetypes are drawn from life and that user directly insisted user must be that archetype off of one smarmy post, and also brought a fuckton of rage at that archetype. Basically this post reminded him of a bully archetype and then he assumed it all to be true so he could explode at him. Its stupid

why are you on this thread then? you're like those fags who spam "i-i'm not gay! die fags!" in every trap thread

When have i ever been mad

You are the one who lost his shit after getting an answer. You need to lobotomize yourself.

holy shit your skull juice is shallow. lurk more until you understand greentexting

He should be called Mexican.

but who were you quoiting?

Dude do you really think this post is sane and level headed?

>666
oh no wonder you're so fucking wrong. what does brimstone smell like, user?

Is Spiderman 2 with doc ock the best Spidey movie?

You're fucking weird man. All im trying to do is get people to calm down about Spider-Man but apparently user feels so victimized he cant take it

yes, goat capeshit. Not that it is saying much but still.

the point was to come off as the opposite. there is no way you're from a first world. only foreign fags have the capability to be so mentally stagnant to take everything seriously and have everything they read go completely over their heads

>there's no way he's able to come up with that and not actually mean it
>he must be crayzy!!

So why would me saying its an insane post be wrong? Why are you so mad? Is something else affecting your mood?

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

that was clever. based. i'll let you guys yell at each other now

You should have said he was joking then, either way its a big essay to write out of recreational rage, and not particularly funny either. Really what prompted that post?

It rots off, loses elasticity, becomes brittle and then breaks apart after a few hours.

the same thing that happens with all spiderwebs ever I guess

kek why do so many people act awkward and confused and fake worried on the internet?

You succeeded in coming off as insane, why is it my fault for saying so? Youre on an angry rampage now

my spiderwebs aren't sticky but not that sticky

Spider man is America FIRST

Because confusion and curiosity is a common reaction to unwarranted rage essays?

are low pay jobs american?

No upvotes for big brains here. Quirky Town is around the bend, m8

Attached: 1567446650481.jpg (640x426, 157K)

Also becsuse peoppe can learn things on this site by talking to people, even if I'm the one who learns this is copypasta

Not doing it for upvotes friend, would you believe me if I told you I'm actually having an active and interesting conversation with you right now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
read up, user

You're accusing me of retardation and so yeah I figured I'd post how I didn't do anything wrong. It makes sense though that you're just on a shitposting rampage, I get that now, it's just if that original long-ass post was written sincerely then I was trying to politely call it cringe. I know you people can be so sensitive so sometimes I try to extend an olive branch so you listen

>"Hey buddy. Chill out. We're getting worried."

Attached: 1555911143682.png (300x168, 8K)

It didn't start as shitposting rampage so it really does make you wonder about his metal state.

This post doesn't really logically fit together either. So you want him to kill himself, so what? You get way off track way too fast just talking about what death is like, leaving your big hail mary childhood analysis to be one sentence saying he was a loser kid. If it were three sentences really digging into something I might actually really like this post, but the vast majority of the comment is empty rage rather than the step-by-step deconstruction of a loser I'm really looking for in a Yea Forums post. I guess I found the author a more interesting subject than the character he was discussing, ergo, the post is projecting: in trying to explain a subject the author reveals more about himself

we must go deeper

yeah, but i heard they clean it for free
can you imagine? pretty unrealistic

That's kind of what I'm curious about now, it was a mighty fine shitpost to be honest, but this defensive-angry behavior he's developed is ridiculous. Very illogical and really incompetent attempts at insulting people for no reason.
Yeah, rereading this reply chain he's definitely acting like he has a personality disorder, and any claims that it's all fun shitposting really aren't satisfying

Does spiderman looks at the cleaners and say CHOP CHOP CLEANY while clapping and laughing at them?
If he really does that, i really doubt anyone would accept the humiliation of cleaning it for free

uhh

Dissolves in one hour

Why would you create a non lethal weapon just to look like a spider ? Just get a taser

Really? Dissolving web is the most unbelievable part of someone getting superpowers from a radioactive spider?