Who'll play him in the inevitable stand-up comedy?

Who'll play him in the inevitable stand-up comedy?

Attached: wtf lmao.jpg (1080x1262, 218K)

furries are doing a good job of killing themselves

The fuck did he do?

Used dry ice to kill his hands so that he could get paws. You'll wish I were joking when you see the pictures.

Stick his hands in dry ice to cause a need for amputation.

destroyed his hands with dry ice for them to be amputated so he now has "paws" and can live his fetish

pd: yeah, he's a gay furry

gay fetish play

at least he didnt get cooked alive like that one guy

Abu Hamza is eager, I hear.

shit only white "people" do

>dry ice
I thought it was some bondage fetish shit

Fuck do you mean paws lads ?

I don't know what to tell you. No, it wasn't.

?

why can't he just tape his hands up and wear gloves or some shit?

anyone unironically think people like that shouldnt be put in camps?
degenercy is a disease, it spreads and kills societies

yeah i think i need a break from the internet. first i read about this jazz tranny thing today and now this. speaking german sounds better every day

>Used dry ice to kill his hands so that he could get paws

Attached: 1502316756428.jpg (445x549, 20K)

He's a terrorist who doesn't have hands

because then the blue checkmarks wouldnt applaud him for being brave and progressive
also its only taxpayers money right? fuck it

no, bondage doesnt burn your hands or cause those wounds he had, it was dry ice

he pretends to be a dog, its his fetish, he wanted dog like paws to bring his fetish to the next level so he had his hands amputated

Jesus fuck.
We failed a lot of people as a society

For the same reason that men with gender dysphoria can't just play dress up every now and then. They gotta chop off body parts.

because he's mentally ill

Because furries are degenerates.

because he is a mentally ill homosexual furry who wants to live his fetish to the extreme because its his only reason to exists

I need to move to a remote rural area ASAP

umm it's gonna be a her and she'll lose her legs instead
we'll name the movie Stand-up (work in progress) and the actress will actually amputate herself for an academy consideration

i bet his boyfriend can't wait to take his stumps in his ass

Day of the rope can't come soon enough

Attached: dog.jpg (683x672, 95K)

>speaking german sounds better every day
?????
What the fuck does it have to do with these morons??

I wish all furries would follow his example. Then they wouldn't have fingers, so they couldn't type, and the internet would be a better place.

wtf is this real?

>watching the video completely out of context
>"maybe I'll work with some fursuit maker to make like paws or something haha wouldn't that be weird"
>watch more videos and read tweets
>mfw gradually it becomes more and more evident that that wasn't an offhand remark to make light of his situation, that was his plan all along

Why are furries always dogs and cats or rabbits or whatever?

Sodom and Gomorrah

lmao fucking zoomers. it's a really really old shop

Jawohl, Einstein.

they would 24/7 get gov paid nurses that would post for them, current year politicians prize degeneracy

*Not cats or rabbits or whatever?

Of course it isn't you fucking idiot

He should get hooks or something. He needs to be more creative

Society didn't tell that guy he could be a fucking dog but they're starting to. This shit was 100% for sure going to get out of hand and people still aren't listening.

He continued posting by holding a stylus in his mouth and typing on his phone.

Didn't answer the question
Moron

Imagine the surgeon who performed the amputation going home exhausted after a stressful day of surgeries and his wife asks why hes so much more stressed than usual.
>if only you knew how bad things really are

When did you realize that God's commandments are for your own protection?

Why are you guys making stuff up? Wasn't it just an accident and the guy fell asleep icing his hands from the arthritis

kek, sauce me up on the cooked alive guy. Sounds extremely, disturbingly interesting.

>Why are you guys making stuff up?
Do 3 seconds of research, kid.

If i were one I’d probably be a monkey. I wouldn’t even need a costume

Ich möchte gerne diesen Teppich kaufen

>speaking german sounds better
it's a really old english saying from when the anglos fought the germanic tribes
back then german sounded very different, like a high-pitched singsong.
it was so lovely and much admired that the anglos would say "speaking german sounds better than better english" which eventually became shortened to "speaking german sounds better" and signifies that one thing is better than another thing.

No. Do it for me

No user that was a lie
It was a really bad lie, not a convincing lie at all, a ridiculous lie.

Does childhood trauma create a furry? Is there a study that maps out the childhood of furries?

stfu moralfag nigger this shit is hilarious

nicely outed yourself

yeah wow such a coincidence that the guy who fetishizes about having paws instead of hands falls sleep with his hands on dry ice, the technique that people who want disability checks uses to get a hand amputated

>This shit was 100% for sure going to get out of hand and people still aren't listening.
This is the failure though.

We needed to bash this shit out of him as kids when it emerged.
We needed ro send this guy to therapy in a closed facility, no questions asked.
Nip that shit in the buds

>why can't he just tape his hands up and wear gloves or some shit?
It's definitely not because he's mentally unstable, if that's what you're trying to imply.

i'll give you a hint: this guy would be in a camp like auschwitz

Yeah it was but it's easier to bullshit and have other people believe it first. Either way, dry ice with bare skin? The fuck did he think was gonna happen

The real reason is dry ice therapy for arthritis, he fell asleep and woke up to the irreversible damage. I'd love to see proof to the contrary

Try touching dry ice the next time you get a chance. You’d have to be so doped up to withstand that for five minutes, much less SIX HOURS.

>zzzzzzzzzz what are you doing frog? zzzzzzzzzz
That's what she said while pretending to sleep,the guy was spreading her vagina open at that moment

It's a comfy language, user.
The language of poets, philosophers and engineers.

>I'd love to see proof to the contrary
You're the one making the contrary claim here, lady.

i wish I was this retarded

That's his story so they won't lock him in a mental institution. No one treats arthritis using fucking dry ice. There is, however, a history of people with BID (Body integrity dysphoria) using and encouraging others to use dry ice to kill your limbs and to get hospitals to amputate. This furfag who lost his hands has been posting obsessively about how he's sad he doesn't have paws and would gladly get rid of his hands to get paws.

>german poetry
yuck

Thank you user. I don't care, I CHOSE to believe your version. I couldn't go on otherwise.
The other version is just too fucked up.

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
AND FUCK FURRIES

Attached: 1530015450247.jpg (634x402, 75K)

It probably wasn't direct contact you simp.
See? Nothing but false claims.

find me a single example of someone using dry ice for arthritis therapy that isn't this guy
Nobody does, reason why: everybody knows shit like this would happen

why yes I put my hands in boiling oil to treat my psoriasis, why are you looking me like that doc?