News flash, you only have one life then it’s over forever. You never get another try...

News flash, you only have one life then it’s over forever. You never get another try. You will waste half of your life working/sleeping/commuting just to earn some imaginary resource that won’t change a single thing about the infinite darkness you and everyone you know will soon find yourself. You can’t take any of these possessions you hoard with you and nothing you worked for will effect you after you’re dead.

Why would I ever trade the most valuable and rare resource in all of existence (life itself) for paper with artificial imaginary value? That’s a raw trade, you’re getting fucked raw.

Attached: 1B30A010-8F7F-445E-B3BF-EBEF611D0986.jpg (409x409, 42K)

Then sustain yourself if you dont want to pay others to sustain you

You're right, the only thing that matters is passing on my genetics, and children cost money
have sex

What pisses me off is people taking life for the biggest gift one can receive.

Life is a punishment. God's salvation is a gift.

t. Coping neet

Why don't you want to help other people?

Based

>immediate gratification is all that matters
You really do have your priorities messed up.
Not suggesting to kill yourself at a deadend wageslave job, but you will get burned out very fast if all you do all day is consume.
t. was a neet for 2 years

>posts on Yea Forums
>jacks off
living life to the fullest

I work to support niggers like OP. I’m doing alright in God’s eyes

How come wage slaves get so upset when you inform them their pursuits are ultimately worthless? Is it because they have been so conditioned and brainwashed to believe the only way to be productive and valuable to humanity is via the employer/ employee relationship? Does it remind them there is no escape from the hell they brought themselves no matter how hard they work for Mr. Schlomo?

So what you're saying is, I should do a lot of drugs and rape a lot of fine-ass bitches? That to waste my life working for others and respecting the boundaries of society is a sham, that the idea that this represents some ideal life is a chimera stitched together by those trying to manipulate me, that I should cut my tethers and run wild with lunatic glee?

which is better use of your time, which gives you more enjoyment out of life
>slaving away for mr goldberg
or
>posting on Yea Forums and jacking off

Could you imagine if the world consisted entirely of people like OP? Rich banking families like the Rothschilds would be utterly impotent.

Enjoy living life to the fullest in your mother's basement with no money to do anything. All NEETs deserve to fucking hang.

>you only have one life then it’s over forever
Proof?

Attached: 1517700724553.jpg (1127x685, 190K)

Why are those the only two choices?
Why can't you work for yourself?1

Everything is worthless. It doesn't matter if you do something or don't. This fancy opinion you have doesn't go with you either

Attached: 1526507177604.jpg (783x590, 82K)

Enjoy living life to the fullest in Mr. Noseberg’s basement with no time to do anything. Make sure you pay plenty of taxes I need my disability checks every month worker bee. Tick Tock, your 30 minute lunch is almost over you don’t want to get a write up.

>posting the same thread and resetting moms router all day is living life to the fullest
do welfare niggers really believe this?

NEETs don't get cute gfs. Argument over.

What a horribly inaccurate post

the the frog green because it just sits around all day and absorbs energy through photosynthesis?

>the only thing that matters is passing on my genetics
Why does it matter?

Ya seethe wagie?