I'm playing Mario on a poorly coded N64 emulator

I'm playing Mario on a poorly coded N64 emulator.

Attached: tbbt.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I forgot about this show

S

good meme

LSD dream emulator shirt?

Rhodesia!

MAZINGA

Attached: 1394666388693.jpg (733x2285, 360K)

which emulator

project64
TREBLINKA

Why would you play on a fucking emulator? Just buy the damn thing it's cheap as fuck. And Mario? Cringe, get Quake or get the fuck out.

ZIMBABWE

>this guy buys physical media
enjoy buying re-pros in a decade or two you silly fucker

>Wrong there is no such game the correct title is 'Super Mario 64'
Then probably some wikipedia fuelled pasta about where the super came from and SNES vs famicon and the penny, even though she probably played it as a kid, pretends to have never heard of either console.
See I could be an american 'sitcom' writer.

Some interesting things you can do on an emulator, community created retextures make games like oot or goldeneye look, well not great but much better.

Should be cringing at him not even using a fucking keypad.

it's redundant to say playing mario 64 on a poorly coded n64 emulator

>falling for this bait
to be fair he could have been playing the virtual console version on dolphin

His answer was ambiguous, he could have been playing mario golf, mario tennis, dr mario, paper mario , mario cart, any of the mario parties etc.
64 is part of the title.
Also even if he said super mario 64 specifying 64 emu is fine, it was rereleased as a ds title and probably on virtual console too? So yes he should have been specific.

the target audience only had a nintendo 64 and possibly a SNES, they wouldn't know DS
sheldon is specific and pedantic only to the extent that the audience would call him an obsessive nerd, he's not actually an obsessive nerd or he would be more specific

The sound pause sound effect heard is from Super Mario 64

>But first, we need to talk about parallel universes

>POOLY CODED NINTENDO 64 EMULATOR

What an odd catchphrase

Are there any decent n64 emulators? I sold my SNES and Game Boy along with all their carts last year (and just in time too, because the bottom seems to have dropped out of the secondhand market) but I kept my n64 and games because all the emulators I've used were buggy. Also because I like the way the controller handles.

>handles
i get it
because it's got 3 handles and expects you to have 4 hands

Attached: gamergirl.jpg (3024x4032, 983K)

At the time, emulators for N64 did not run games for accuracy. There were many glaring issues on some games.

he wanted to play but couldn't be on the apartment because sheldon was trying to get kinky with his waifu

Why didn't the super genius nerd with a huge bank account and tons of spare time code his own fucking emulator?

i emulate starcraft 64 because i'm quirky like that

Protip for emulators: Check out the speedrunning community for the game you want to play. Most games accept emulators for speedrun submissions, but have restrictions on the emulators to use. The ones they restrict you to will be the ones that emulate the original console the closest.

dude i'm just trying to play some mario party not find atlantis

okay, then I recommend bizhawk

Bazoonga

>time to rock mario, OLD SCHOOL
such a geeky nerd, just like me :)

Rotflmao hahahahahahhahahhahha

NOOOO FUCKING WAAAYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE

Because muh string theory and quantum gravitation were more important to him.

Did he pirate the rom?