Daily reminder there absolutely is objectivity in film (and art in general)

Even the underlying basis of "subjectivity in art" is formed by an objective and mathematical reality of color theory, ratio, proportion, and to a lesser extent, composition and other elements that make up art. There's a truth, in metaphysics and philosophy, to art that's even vaguely noteworthy, and truth is an objective reality. Art is the wonky side of the truth. Without these metaphysics, we'd have blank canvases or nothing but still life drawings that do nothing for the senses. You lost before you even began, you mental midget.

Attached: le.jpg (600x600, 32K)

no there isn't

>Consider the following:
No. No, I will not consider it.

Now why would you attach a manchild weeb picture with your post and immediately render your opinion worthless?

Every single time somebody posts this picture, it's the most retarded
hot take one can think of.

>No arguments

>Hating anime on an anime discussion forum

Attached: Leave.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

genuinely based

immense cringe clueless anime lovers

>waaaaaaaaaaaah but where are your arghuementz waaaaaaaaaaah
peak r*ddit

>You should never back up what you state
Reddit

Reminder, newfag

Attached: 1491497428502.png (800x2810, 589K)

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
no

Attached: WellSpokenChad.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>Reddit meme
Go back

Why is Yea Forums the only board that gets autistically triggered by anime?

shhhhh

Attached: 1568056919364.png (300x250, 30K)

Art is literally subjective because there's no truth in it beyond human experience. Mathematical harmony still pressuposes a value judgement (proportional art = good art), so it's still at it's core, subjective, even if you can still objectively measure stuff like how well it conforms to the golden ratio or whatever

Go to bed, Scruton

Attached: 1533776366439.jpg (3600x2732, 863K)

>duuuhhhhhhh objective truths like color of theory, ratio, proportion, composition, mise en scene and sensory is subjective cuz I say so duhhhhh
Jesus Christ, you barely made it out of middle school with those thoughts.

Wait so there is just one objectively good composition and that's it?? Wow why didn’t I know this before

>waaaaaaaaaah either there is a golden ratio or it's shit waaaaaaaaaaaaah
dilate tranny

NPC cope

>No arguments

>No arguments

(You)